ADVERTISEMENT

This is why your GOP is losing!

So he's guilty?

That's odd, I thought all of his cases were still pending (let alone there've been no appeals).

You do understand the presumption of innocence in our legal system, right?

Regardless, as usual you're not addressing the key point of Precedent and running right to Stalinist leftist propaganda. If SCOTUS rules that a sitting President can be tried for anything viewed as a crime during his time in office it'll forever change the way this country operates.

I can guarantee charges will be brought against Obama for murder (which is insane, he was trying to protect the country). But he, on a technical basis, committed murder when he ordered a drone strike on an American citizen.
I'm not on jury and won't be. I believe he's a criminal just like you guys believe he's innocent. We can have that opinion.

I'm not entertaining this stupid Obama murder stuff. It's a stupid talking point from the right. Trump spoke on this but Bannon started it. This is how right wing media works. They say dump shit and their minions start saying it over over.

Reactions: emekz1
I'm not on jury and won't be. I believe he's a criminal just like you guys believe he's innocent. We can have that opinion.
Words have meaning, K. You can believe he's guilty, but he's not a criminal just yet.

I'm not entertaining this stupid Obama murder stuff. It's a stupid talking point from the right. Trump spoke on this but Bannon started it. This is how right wing media works. They say dump shit and their minions start saying it over over.
You can not entertain it all you want, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is not a box we want to open.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Then what else matters? A politician's policies are how he or she governs, which is why we do or do not vote for them.

Are you really going after Trump because he "hangs out with" certain donors?
But if I never said it then stop asking me to explain something or give examples of something I never said. You said it. That's on you.

I said his campaign is literally being ran by established Republicans and I gave their names.

Words have meaning, K. You can believe he's guilty, but he's not a criminal just yet.

You can not entertain it all you want, what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

This is not a box we want to open.
He is not a criminal yet. I'll concede that.

It's always been that way. It just didn't start with Trump. Thats why its a stupid argument and DC circuit agreed. You guys keep ignoring that. He's just the 1st that allegedly did a crime w/o a pardon.

But if I never said it then stop asking me to explain something or give examples of something I never said. You said it. That's on you.

I said his campaign is literally being ran by established Republicans and I gave their names.
Everyone knows that he is trying to delay instead of actually proving his innocence. Why? Because he knows he's guilty!

Trump in 2016 wasn't the establishment. Trump in 2024 is the establishment. DeSantis was right when he said that he changed.

I definitely answered that. Go look back.
Here's where you said it.

You said he "changed" and now he "IS THE ESTABLISHMENT".

But you can't point to any policy positions or governance plans that reflect the ideals of the establishment. You're attacking him for taking money from the "wrong" people...even though what matters doesn't seem to be affected at all.

Again, dodge the facts and merit and attack the source.

Is a US President executing a US citizen without due process a crime or not?

VERY simple question.

He is not a criminal yet. I'll concede that.

It's always been that way. It just didn't start with Trump. Thats why its a stupid argument and DC circuit agreed. You guys keep ignoring that. He's just the 1st that allegedly did a crime w/o a pardon.
Ty for bringing that up.

Ford didn't pardon Nixon for the sake of political expediency.

Lol. Good news. The Pharmacist shows their box regularly. So you will probably get another opportunity. 😉
cqt-viralhog.gif

Rigggghhhttt…. He governs just like everyone else. That’s why there has been 7 years of the Establishment trying to take him out. Even going as far as changing laws, paying for fake dossiers and research, creating slanted/one sided committees, using far left DA’s and judges to take him out.

All because he is one of them. Yep, that’s it.

🤡. 💊
Speaking of changing laws, that "new" NY Law that enabled the sexual abuse and defamation lawsuits against Trump, by suspending the statute of limitations, is only a temporary law. It magically goes away November 2024. Something else is happening in November 2024 also, hmmm.

He is SO uninformed he is not worth ANY time discussing things with. You will have better luck with a red brick.
Disagree - he has a different point of view.

Is Trump an "Establishment" player. Oh, dear, hellzzz no. I can make whatever comment I wish, but that is, to quote the Gen-Z squad, "CAP". (Cap = false, no pun on your moniker, sir)

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

Is Trump an "Establishment" player. Oh, dear, hellzzz no. I can make whatever comment I wish, but that is, to quote the Gen-Z squad, "CAP". (Cap = false, no pun on your moniker, sir)
Oh LAWD Kalim gonna lose his damn mind over this. 😂

I have NEVER seen a post where he had accurate info, AND he gets run off the football board..so I disagree back.

Here's where you said it.

You said he "changed" and now he "IS THE ESTABLISHMENT".

But you can't point to any policy positions or governance plans that reflect the ideals of the establishment. You're attacking him for taking money from the "wrong" people...even though what matters doesn't seem to be affected at all.
My change comment was never policy related and I never said anything about policy. You make conversations tough dude. I don't know how to reply to you half the time because you add shit and make up shit.

You asked me about policy and I answered but to assume that me not being able to answer contradicts my statement is inaccurate because I never said my statement was about his policies.

My change comment was never policy related and I never said anything about policy. You make conversations tough dude. I don't know how to reply to you half the time because you add shit and make up shit.

You asked me about policy and I answered but to assume that me not being able to answer contradicts my statement is inaccurate because I never said my statement was about his policies.
So what does "Trump is the Establishment" mean then?

How did he "change"?

What "changed"?

You don't want words put in your mouth, then explain yourself.

So what does "Trump is the Establishment" mean then?

How did he "change"?

What "changed"?

You don't want words put in your mouth, then explain yourself.
He changed because he went from having true outsiders in his circle and around him to being surround by the republican establishment. His campaign is literally being ran by career politicians in Wiles & LaCivita.

I hope that clearly answer your question. You will disagree because that's what you do BUT don't say that I didn't answer.

He changed because he went from having true outsiders in his circle and around him to being surround by the republican establishment. His campaign is literally being ran by career politicians in Wiles & LaCivita.

I hope that clearly answer your question. You will disagree because that's what you do BUT don't say that I didn't answer.
Wiles worked on his campaign in both 2016 and 2020. So no "change" there.

In 2020 LaCivita was tapped to be the head of the Pro-Trump Super PAC called Preserve America. In 2015-2016 he worked on campaigns for Rand Paul, Ken Cuccinelli and Reince Priebus. These are all firmly Republicans, but all are far from "establishment" types...especially Rand Paul who's a libertarian.

Trump's campaign also has 3 other Senior advisors and a strategist, so I'm not clear on how these two define the campaign.

Point is, not much has changed with who he has running his campaign. He's been using experienced people in the Republican party since 2016.

If you ever decide being wrong is getting old, please let me know.

Wiles worked on his campaign in both 2016 and 2020. So no "change" there.

In 2020 LaCivita was tapped to be the head of the Pro-Trump Super PAC called Preserve America. In 2015-2016 he worked on campaigns for Rand Paul, Ken Cuccinelli and Reince Priebus. These are all firmly Republicans, but all are far from "establishment" types...especially Rand Paul who's a libertarian.

Trump's campaign also has 3 other Senior advisors and a strategist, so I'm not clear on how these two define the campaign.

Point is, not much has changed with who he has running his campaign. He's been using experienced people in the Republican party since 2016.

If you ever decide being wrong is getting old, please let me know.
So there was change? I expect you to defend everything but you even you said that there were some changes LMAO.

Why do you fight the stupidest shit? Shit that you basically agree with but because it's me, you have to fight it. Is your life that boring?

So there was change? I expect you to defend everything but you even you said that there were some changes LMAO.

Why do you fight the stupidest shit? Shit that you basically agree with but because it's me, you have to fight it. Is your life that boring?
What are you talking about?

Wiles has been with his campaign from the beginning.

LaCivita was a part of the campaign prior to the 2020 election.

You said he changed this cycle because of the DeSantis donors flipping and apparently these advisors.

I’m not arguing anything - I’m just going to correct clearly provable false statements. An argument would require you to take a reasonable position.

You clearly have no clue what you’re talking about a vast majority of the time.

Disagree. He is uninformed. His posting proves it.

Seriously bro how is using the same cat you brought up from the jump change?

Seriously bro how is using the same cat you brought up from the jump change?
He said "so not much has changed". Isn't that saying that there was change but not much? You said words matter. Let's see of you stand on that.

I may be overstating how much changed but there was definitely change.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

Wiles has been with his campaign from the beginning.

LaCivita was a part of the campaign prior to the 2020 election.

You said he changed this cycle because of the DeSantis donors flipping and apparently these advisors.

I’m not arguing anything - I’m just going to correct clearly provable false statements. An argument would require you to take a reasonable position.

You clearly have no clue what you’re talking about a vast majority of the time.
Wiles was not apart of his campaign team. She ran a state for his campaign (FL). Every major candidate has a person that runs a state for them. There is a difference.

Compare his 2016 team that he won with, then his 2020 team and now his 2024 team. You'll see the shift to more established Republicans. That is something DeSantis pointed out.

Excuse and argue just to argue time incoming...

He said "so not much has changed". Isn't that say that there was change but not much? You said words matter. Let's see of you stand on that.

You mentioned two people, I'm not familiar with the other one.

So I'm going to them up and see when they joined team Trump before I answer.

#research

He said "so not much has changed". Isn't that saying that there was change but not much? You said words matter. Let's see of you stand on that.

Miles went from running a state in 2016 to running on the national campaign in 2020. That's called a promotion.

Civita was hired by the pubs in 2016 to deep six the Never Trump republicans, which he did, so in 2020 he was hired to run the Trump super pac preserve America, and now he's in charge of Maga Inc. Again, promotions.

So at least those two have been there since the beginng and that was the linchpin of your original argument.

edit: why is auto-correct correcting capitalized words???

Wiles and Lacivita, respectively.

Wiles was not apart of his campaign team. She ran a state for his campaign (FL). Every major candidate has a person that runs a state for them. There is a difference.

Compare his 2016 team that he won with, then his 2020 team and now his 2024 team. You'll see the shift to more established Republicans. That is something DeSantis pointed out.

Excuse and argue just to argue time incoming...
The same people have had key roles in his campaigns since 2016. Do you have any clue how important keeping Florida red is? There’s little to not path for a Republican that doesn’t win FL.

He cut the fat in 2024, but there has been little ideological or strategic shift.

You make it sound like he’s all of the sudden an “establishment” shill now, like he’s brought in a new team.

Not much has changed, and Trump is fighting the establishment. I’m sorry but you don’t get to make false claims and expect people to just ignore it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT