ADVERTISEMENT

God bless Matt Gaetz!!!

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl

We are ridding our Country of these RINO/democrat SCUM. I was wondering about this move at first..but notice how the Hunter investigation and making the left pay attention to the open border is getting results now? GODD RIDDANCE, son...you had me fooled for a while. NO MORE.

The Rino is the scum ...... Not the sex trafficker?

It's a sad world we know live in.

The Rino is the scum ...... Not the sex trafficker?

It's a sad world we know live in.
Can you show me a sex trafficker? Because in AMERICA(I know you dim wits do not understand or even know what our Constitution says) you are innocent until proven guilty! And Gaetz was proven INNOCENT.

I think you need to pay closer attention to the blatant disregard of our Constitution by YOUR party...who let ILLEGAL ALIENS in, and block states from protecting themselves..AND for a PHONEY russia investigation where YOUR party used the FBI ILLEGALLY to lie on a FISA warrant to incriminate their political opponent. AND for making LIES up(which seems like a very common thing YOUR side does all of the time) about Kavanaugh to keep him from blocking the courts so YOUR SIDE can continue to murder the unborn. \

Lesson over

Can you show me a sex trafficker? Because in AMERICA(I know you dim wits do not understand or even know what our Constitution says) you are innocent until proven guilty! And Gaetz was proven INNOCENT.

I think you need to pay closer attention to the blatant disregard of our Constitution by YOUR party...who let ILLEGAL ALIENS in, and block states from protecting themselves..AND for a PHONEY russia investigation where YOUR party used the FBI ILLEGALLY to lie on a FISA warrant to incriminate their political opponent. AND for making LIES up(which seems like a very common thing YOUR side does all of the time) about Kavanaugh to keep him from blocking the courts so YOUR SIDE can continue to murder the unborn. \

Lesson over
You think everyone is a sex trafficker or pedo that doesn’t agree with your bananas view of the world. You’re obsessed.

This is as arbitrary and meaningless as swearing on a Bible of anything else for that matter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT