ADVERTISEMENT

This has got to be the greatest "DUH" moment...

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005

Arizona Election Judge Michele Swinick Calls November Midterms the Most Fraudulent, Corrupt and Rigged Election in American History​

Where were the balls of the nation in 2020? This would never have happened if 2020 was taken care of. Hopefully, actions of a few will finally ignite a revolt and reversal of election results. And for all of you who are on my ignore list, lol, I hope you move out of America as soon as you can. Go to Cuba, Mexico, Canada - go somewhere but leave America. You are no longer welcome here.
https://discernreport.com/arizona-e...rupt-and-rigged-election-in-american-history/

Yep. And the same thing will happen in 2024, unless we secure election integrity.

We are moving in that direction, but it's a very slow process. Positive rulings in the Moore and Brunson cases will help a great deal to give America the legal and secure elections we deserve.

Not only are the Brazilians fighting back at their rogue government and the globalists that control them, the Chinese are doing the same against their CCP oppressors. So far, the Chinese have forced the CCP to back off their Zero-COVID policies which are draconian to begin with. Brazilians are still raging to have Jair Bolsonaro reinstated as their rightful President too. We over here need to say the hell with January 6th and take to the streets regardless. With enough revolt, these bastards in Washington will back off all the same.

Arizona Election Judge Michele Swinick Calls November Midterms the Most Fraudulent, Corrupt and Rigged Election in American History​

Where were the balls of the nation in 2020? This would never have happened if 2020 was taken care of. Hopefully, actions of a few will finally ignite a revolt and reversal of election results. And for all of you who are on my ignore list, lol, I hope you move out of America as soon as you can. Go to Cuba, Mexico, Canada - go somewhere but leave America. You are no longer welcome here.
https://discernreport.com/arizona-e...rupt-and-rigged-election-in-american-history/
Preach it.

• Haha
Reactions: kjfreeze
Not only are the Brazilians fighting back at their rogue government and the globalists that control them, the Chinese are doing the same against their CCP oppressors. So far, the Chinese have forced the CCP to back off their Zero-COVID policies which are draconian to begin with. Brazilians are still raging to have Jair Bolsonaro reinstated as their rightful President too. We over here need to say the hell with January 6th and take to the streets regardless. With enough revolt, these bastards in Washington will back off all the same.
It is amazing how riots and looting stopped almost on command. Hmm?

Reactions: kjfreeze
I actually read that shit piece from that nut bag site. No specifics. No examples. Just some lady claiming it was the most fraudulent in history. A fine example of the type of journalism your type craves. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
I actually read that shit piece from that nut bag site. No specifics. No examples. Just some lady claiming it was the most fraudulent in history. A fine example of the type of journalism your type craves. Well done.
Do you prefer cold weather like Canada? Or warmer weather by living in the the Hispanic communities of Mexico? Your choice. If I were you, as a fake Catholic, I'd choose Mexico since they have a devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe.

What? You ran out of Hot Pockets and don't have any money to buy some more? That Bidenflation must be finally getting to you.🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are familiar with nutbags?
christmas vacation GIF

Do you prefer cold weather like Canada? Or warmer weather by living in the the Hispanic communities of Mexico? Your choice. If I were you, as a fake Catholic, I'd choose Mexico since they have a devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe.
Marian apparitions are a gift from God.

Nice subtle racism though. Your true colors are showing agin.

What? You ran out of Hot Pockets and don't have any money to buy some more? That Bidenflation must be finally getting to you.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha. You Trumpers have such a keen sense of humor.

Hot Pockets. Good one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT