ADVERTISEMENT

They are coming for your Faith

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
Gay marriage, Abortion (murder), trans insanity, pedophilia, grooming, genital mutilation, now they are trying to complete the mission.

I know I know….but but muh choice!

Hope those porches are comfy. I would hate for those moral compasses to correct themselves.

Last edited:
I dont know. I raise my kids as Bible reading Christians. It certainly seems like all the institutions of power have lined up to try and undermine how I raise my children.
While I'm sure that's true, thus particular school is not the hill I'd die on. I'm waiting for their appeal to be decided before I make my mind up completely, but I remember St Leo pulling this same scam back in the day.

Yeah the purple haired lady probably hates Christians but that's not germane to the discussion when 98% of doctoral students were misquoted on tuition costs. PhD programs are expensive but 10k in unforeseen costs seems suspect, and everything to do with the college having shady business practices and nothing to do with the religion itself.

Last edited:
While I'm sure that's true, thus particular school is not the hill I'd die on. I'm waiting for their appeal to be decided before I make my mind up completely, but I remember St Leo pulling this same scam back in the day.

Yeah the purple haired lady probably hates Christians but that'snit germane to the discussion when 98% of doctoral students were misquoted on tuition costs. PhD programs are expensive but 10k in unforeseen costs seems suspect, and everything to do with the college having shady business practices and nothing to do with the religion itself.
I was talking in general. St. Leo? In Pasco County Fl? I was born and raised in San Antonio

I was talking in general. St. Leo? In Pasco County Fl? I was born and raised in San Antonio
ST. Leo university is an entity, not sure if they have a central physical campus but they offered bachelor,, masters and doctoral programs at Santa fe back when it was a community college. Most people had to apply for additional loans to complete these programs.

ST. Leo university is an entity, not sure if they have a central physical campus but they offered bachelor,, masters and doctoral programs at Santa fe back when it was a community college. Most people had to apply for additional loans to complete these programs.
Yep. Main campus is in San Antonio Fl.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
No, they're not.

Umm. Yes, they are. We are in a spiritual battle. You acknowledging it, is irrelevant to the reality that it IS happening.

I mean, I get it. Christians aren’t supposed to make money, and if they do…we should summarily dismiss them as false prophets. I mean, having christians that never prosper is very appealing to attract more Christians.

As far as this particular University, I see the feds really going after universities that teach BS courses at mostly leftist Universities….don’t you?

I mean, if we are talking about courses not worth the paper they are written on….shall we take a dive into those at Universities the left loves?

Oh wait, no need, Joe is going to forgive those loans somehow anyway. Carry on.

Here ya go…why not go after the other 90 percent?

Last edited:
Umm. Yes, they are. We are in a spiritual battle. You acknowledging it, is irrelevant to the reality that it IS happening.

I mean, I get it. Christians aren’t supposed to make money, and if they do…we should summarily dismiss them as false prophets. I mean, having christians that never prosper is very appealing to attract more Christians.

As far as this particular University, I see the feds really going after universities that teach BS courses at mostly leftist Universities….don’t you?

I mean, if we are talking about courses not worth the paper they are written on….shall we take a dive into those at Universities the left loves?

Oh wait, no need, Joe is going to forgive those loans somehow anyway. Carry on.

Here ya go…why not go after the other 90 percent?

This is a case of backing the wrong horse. There is no doubt in my mind higher education is controlled entirely by Marxists, and Marxists don't like anything that diverts trust or power from them.

Waiting on the. appeal but this looks like the capstone requirement all over again.

It's an easy target, like the Branch Davidians, for the same reason.

Penn State was fined for a similar offense, at 1/10th the fine.

That's the only glaring inconsistency for me.

Make sure Grand Canyon is Philando Castillo and not George Floyd.

I think the university of Florida just rolled out a course on Taylor swift. For real. Can’t make it up. College is a scam for idiots

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
taylor-swift-award-show.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT