ADVERTISEMENT

So, which moral issue shall we cave on next?

I feel like God gave us a conscience. For the most part, we know what we should do. I'm pretty sure God didn't tell anyone how to vote.
He would if you prayed and asked Him to.

Not sure about your teachings, but the NT is clear that God gave believers the gift of the Holy Spirit when Jesus left the earth. He talks to us through the Spirit. IMO if we spend more time praying and listening, our ability to talk directly with God improves.

Do I think it is possible for a Christian to cultivate the ability to have a normal conversation with God where he or she regularly hears directly from God? I absolutely do. I think until we reach that point, God gives us hints and suggestions that if we act on, and pray for more guidance, then we grow in our ability to talk with and hear God.

So Rs who aren't Trumpers are not good enough for you? You'd just as soon get a D?

You truly don't see any policy differences between 'rinos' and democrats?
RINO is a pejorative commandeered by those who become apoplectic at the thought of anyone identifying as a Republican and who might not be blindly marching to their orders.
I pay no attention to them.

You had to use spell check to even understand how to SPELL American, son. You little libs were too busy kneeling when the flag was presented and worrying about which gender you wanted to be that day to lean ANYTHING! LOLOL So I GUESS you have some sort of excuse for the way you are!
did you get your stimi check yet nickel?? Better hope trump makes a comeback, your stimi is gone gone gone.

If someone tells me that God told them something, I'm tuning out. I was raised in the Baptist church and attended Catholic church for years. I don't think any of those people know anything special.
This makes me sad for you brother.

I try to make Most of my decisions with Gods guidance.

did you get your stimi check yet nickel?? Better hope trump makes a comeback, your stimi is gone gone gone.
One thing I will bet you EVERY cent that you have. YOU have had more gubment money in your pockets than I have. I KNOW this. Because I have NEVER has a single penny. I was sent a 42 dollar "stimi check...and threw it n the f'g garbage can. NEVER been unemployed. NEVER been on welfare...nor has ANY member of my family. Not knocking many that have needed to...that is what it is there for. My wife is one of the only retired military people I know who gets ZERO disability. Not because she could not go and qualify for it...like me..she does not believe in gaming the system because you can. So sorry DMF...you cannot without lying make the same claim.

One thing I will bet you EVERY cent that you have. YOU have had more gubment money in your pockets than I have. I KNOW this. Because I have NEVER has a single penny. I was sent a 42 dollar "stimi check...and threw it n the f'g garbage can. NEVER been unemployed. NEVER been on welfare...nor has ANY member of my family. Not knocking many that have needed to...that is what it is there for. My wife is one of the only retired military people I know who gets ZERO disability. Not because she could not go and qualify for it...like me..she does not believe in gaming the system because you can. So sorry DMF...you cannot without lying make the same claim.

You can’t bet me every nickel I have genius. I have a lot more than you do. You can only bet what you got my lil stimi loving friend.

You can’t bet me every nickel I have genius. I have a lot more than you do. You can only bet what you got my lil stimi loving friend.
One more time for the slow, son. Please learn from this. In my ENTIRE life of meeting some VERY, VERY rich people...not ONE EVER bragged about or argued how much money they have! So that tells me you live from stimi check to stimi check. I KNOW I am correct here...ANYONE could see clearly the writing on the wall. You are a demoRAT loving, FREEBIE PROFESSIONAL! Even the car you drive SCREAMS this. So quit lying to everyone on this board.....you are not pulling it off.

One more time for the slow, son. Please learn from this. In my ENTIRE life of meeting some VERY, VERY rich people...not ONE EVER bragged about or argued how much money they have! So that tells me you live from stimi check to stimi check. I KNOW I am correct here...ANYONE could see clearly the writing on the wall. You are a demoRAT loving, FREEBIE PROFESSIONAL! Even the car you drive SCREAMS this. So quit lying to everyone on this board.....you are not pulling it off.
I am not bragging have more than you do isn’t saying much nickel. You can’t bet everything I have. It’s just maff, no need to get into full snowflake mode

I am not bragging have more than you do isn’t saying much nickel. You can’t bet everything I have. It’s just maff, no need to get into full snowflake mode
You must really be a saver if you do. Best I know gubment checks even for the Countries SLOWEST are not THAT big.

You don’t believe in the Bible? God speaks to His people in the Bible.
One of the many ways the Holy spirit uses. The word, other people etc.

Interesting story here. Years ago, my wife and I were asleep, and I woke up to my wife praying at the foot of the bed. When she finished, I asked her what was going on. She said something (the Holy Spirit) woke her up and told her to pray for her son in law. At the time we had only 1 child, a son, so she woke up a little confused as we didn’t have a daughter. My wife and I didn’t have an easy time having children for reasons I have posted elsewhere, so this was exciting and a little unnerving at the time.

But being obedient, she got up and began vigorously praying. 3 months later? My wife was pregnant! Hallelujah! Throughout the pregnancy the dr kept asking if we wanted to know the sex. He kept thinking we were nuts when we kept responding with “we already know the sex, it’s a girl”. 9 months later? We had our little girl. God is sooo Good y’all.

One of the many ways the Holy spirit uses. The word, other people etc.

Interesting story here. Years ago, my wife and I were asleep, and I woke up to my wife praying at the foot of the bed. When she finished, I asked her what was going on. She said something (the Holy Spirit) woke her up and told her to pray for her son in law. At the time we had only 1 child, a son, so she woke up a little confused as we didn’t have a daughter. My wife and I didn’t have an easy time having children for reasons I have posted elsewhere, so this was exciting and a little unnerving at the time.

But being obedient, she got up and began vigorously praying. 3 months later? My wife was pregnant! Hallelujah! Throughout the pregnancy the dr kept asking if we wanted to know the sex. He kept thinking we were nuts when we kept responding with “we already know the sex, it’s a girl”. 9 months later? We had our little girl. God is sooo Good y’all.
IMO one of the biggest mistakes Christians make is they (often without realizing it) put human limitations on what God can accomplish. We pray too small, we ask for a tenth of what God wants to give us.

Quite frankly, I think we insult God when we don't ask Him to do unbelievable things in our lives. It might be unbelievable to us, but it's nothing to the Creator.

IMO one of the biggest mistakes Christians make is they (often without realizing it) put human limitations on what God can accomplish. We pray too small, we ask for a tenth of what God wants to give us.

Quite frankly, I think we insult God when we don't ask Him to do unbelievable things in our lives. It might be unbelievable to us, but it's nothing to the Creator.
You should move to Iraq, lots of people like you.

The great limiter. Unbelief.

I owe everything to my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. And I have too many living examples of the things he has done for me to not profess his name.

I owe everything to my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ. And I have too many living examples of the things he has done for me to not profess his name.
You do, a lot of people that couldn’t compete took the same path. Don’t use the lord to hate others, use it to heal your soul.

I don't think you need anyone or anything to tell you how God wants you to conduct yourself. You know.
You don't. Because many of the things in life, often the MOST important things, won't come till you ask God for His guidance.

One of the most fascinating aspects of the Bible is this: God is quite clear that He keeps things from us. That He gives us 'mysteries'. Some of these mysteries are never revealed to us, some are, at a time when we are ready to hear them.

For instance, if someone asks God to come into their life, suddenly they can see and understand many things that were foreign to them before.

Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be opened to you.

So do I. Jesus says if you profess Him before others, He will profess you before God. If you reject Him, He will reject you before the Lord.

To win elections. Once we cave on murdering babies, what issue shall we cave on next so we make sure an R wins to fight for your values and ideologies?

Gay marriage: ✅
Gays in military: ✅
Trans in military: ✅
Trans in sports: ✅
Trans taking place of women: ✅
Baby murdering: ✅
Mutilation of children for gender bs: ✅ but working on desensitization like gay marriage, abortion etc.

Pedophilia: in the works and next.

Whats left and what else are you going to let society dictate on morality? Or, are there no limits to what values you will compromise to get an R elected?

How are those shifting of morals working out for Pubs? For you? For America? For society?

And folks wonder why everything is a shitshow. It’s sad, but pretty amazing that folks complain about the world we live in, yet wonder why it is the way it is.

Psst: we aren’t fixing anything as long as our House, and our relationship with God isn’t in order. That cannot happen with a world devoid of morality.

Weird too, the further those morals shift, the more the party many of you want in power, crumbles. What a head scratcher. What to do, what to do?

So, do you have a line you won’t cross? Just curious, because there isn’t much left. What a weird concept of winning. Lose everything, so we can win. 👍

And this folks, is why an R governing like a D is worse than electing a D. This is why Elon posted that picture of the line on the political spectrum, shifting.

Seems like there are a bunch of Uniparty supporters (media putting in work). They’re the same picture folks. On Morality, we now have consensus and unity. Nothing will drive the base (evangelicals) further away from voting than continuing down this path. Book it. Believe the media narratives at our own peril, but stop trying to figure out why R’s are crumbling.

You aren’t going to win without the Christian Right voting. So, let the head scratching continue.

Have a good day and
God Bless everyone.
Curious as to what gives you the right to impose your morality on somebody else? Isn’t that what you’re always complaining about the other side doing?

Lotta room for hypocrites in hell 🤣🤣

BSC911 had the affliction and need of bragging to strangers on a message board of how much money he had and how much of this, this and this he had, in which he was told that people who have REAL money don't have the need to convince strangers on a message board of how rich they are. Personally, I laugh every time I see someone with the same affliction.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
BSC911 had the affliction and need of bragging to strangers on a message board of how much money he had and how much of this, this and this he had, in which he was told that people who have REAL money don't have the need to convince strangers on a message board of how rich they are. Personally, I laugh every time I see someone with the same affliction.
You guys are down the food chain, as you know. It’s not bragging to tell somebody that is yapping at your ankles to settle down. Why do you think you fell for the heaven hoax? You will really be something in the next life nickel, a man of great respect.

You guys are down the food chain, as you know. It’s not bragging to tell somebody that is yapping at your ankles to settle down. Why do you think you fell for the heaven hoax? You will really be something in the next life nickel, a man of great respect.
WTF are you babbling about?

Meowwolf Say No GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

good answer by Donald. it should be a states issue. my guess is the rational will win out. likely legal with limits of 6 to 12 weeks. althought he libby states could go longer, i doubt even the most backward states will go less than 6.. i think 12 is the right number, but we are all swinging in the dark to some degree. people love to control other people, its been like that since humans became a thing. it used to be the church, its starting to move to a new boss and the old bosses are crying hysterically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT