ADVERTISEMENT

So, which moral issue shall we cave on next?

RussellCasse

Gator Great
May 16, 2023
To win elections. Once we cave on murdering babies, what issue shall we cave on next so we make sure an R wins to fight for your values and ideologies?

Gay marriage: ✅
Gays in military: ✅
Trans in military: ✅
Trans in sports: ✅
Trans taking place of women: ✅
Baby murdering: ✅
Mutilation of children for gender bs: ✅ but working on desensitization like gay marriage, abortion etc.

Pedophilia: in the works and next.

Whats left and what else are you going to let society dictate on morality? Or, are there no limits to what values you will compromise to get an R elected?

How are those shifting of morals working out for Pubs? For you? For America? For society?

And folks wonder why everything is a shitshow. It’s sad, but pretty amazing that folks complain about the world we live in, yet wonder why it is the way it is.

Psst: we aren’t fixing anything as long as our House, and our relationship with God isn’t in order. That cannot happen with a world devoid of morality.

Weird too, the further those morals shift, the more the party many of you want in power, crumbles. What a head scratcher. What to do, what to do?

So, do you have a line you won’t cross? Just curious, because there isn’t much left. What a weird concept of winning. Lose everything, so we can win. 👍

And this folks, is why an R governing like a D is worse than electing a D. This is why Elon posted that picture of the line on the political spectrum, shifting.

Seems like there are a bunch of Uniparty supporters (media putting in work). They’re the same picture folks. On Morality, we now have consensus and unity. Nothing will drive the base (evangelicals) further away from voting than continuing down this path. Book it. Believe the media narratives at our own peril, but stop trying to figure out why R’s are crumbling.

You aren’t going to win without the Christian Right voting. So, let the head scratching continue.

Have a good day and
God Bless everyone.

Last edited:
They're both going to 'govern as a D', right? Seems like it would be just as bad but not worse.....if it actually happened.
What is a Trojan horse? How does it work? See green check marks above.

Is it easier to defeat the enemy you can identify, or the one walking amongst you as an ally, slowly shifting narratives. Furthermore, if the Conservative base identifies it, and sees no difference, why vote?

But I am not shocked that you’re the first one in. The other Uniparty supporters will be along shortly.

Quit being obtuse.

Can’t wait for the Pedophilia narratives and the justifications that are coming. Gotta win, amirite?

What is a Trojan horse? How does it work? See green check marks above.

Is it easier to defeat the enemy you can identify, or the one walking amongst you as an ally, slowly shifting narratives. Furthermore, if the Conservative base identifies it, and sees no difference, why vote?

But I am not shocked that you’re the first one in. The other Uniparty supporters will be along shortly.

Quit being obtuse.

Can’t wait for the Pedophilia narratives and the justifications that are coming. Gotta win, amirite?
So Rs who aren't Trumpers are not good enough for you? You'd just as soon get a D?

You truly don't see any policy differences between 'rinos' and democrats?

Reactions: goldmom
So Rs who aren't Trumpers are not good enough for you? You'd just as soon get a D?

Has zero to do with Trump. Why do you always get caught up in Trump?

Has everything to do with America, and the path we are on, but it’s telling you ran to Trump.

The abortion issue is SUCH a teachable moment, as El Rushbo would say.

What have RINOs told us for all our lives when it comes to abortion? Gotta cave on abortion if you want to win elections! Don't listen to those wacky 'evangelicals'! They are just religious fanatics! We gotta COMPROMISE to win elections and that's more important than winning on one issue that NO ONE cares about!

That was the lie we have been told. And sadly, many pubs in the hand-wringing wing of the party ate it up.

Every time a RINO ran, what happened? Dems and media immediately pounced: "Sir! Do you COMMIT TODAY to protecting abortion and MEDICAL RIGHTS FOR ALL WOMEN????"

RINO replies "What???? Of course, I love women!!!!! No no....while I personally am Pro-Life, I also understand that abortion IS SETTLED LAW, and wouldn't dare dream of doing ANYTHING to challenge our FEDERAL abortion laws! God, no!"

Every RINO in our lives said the same thing.

But while RINOs committed to not doing anything to abortion, dems didn't make the same promises. They quietly continued their media and legislative efforts to broaden abortion laws.

We continued to be told that abortion was an issue that pubs had better NOT TOUCH if we wanted to WIN ELECTIONS.

So in 2016, along came Trump. He didn't just touch abortion, he CAMPAIGNED on KILLING IT. He said he was going to nominate supreme court justices and his top criteria for his picks would be OVERTURNING ROE v WADE.

Trump came out and did the EXACT thing that dems, the media and RINOs told us would kill the pubs and cost us elections.

So what happened in 2016? Trump won. EASILY.

Lesson learned: Never ever NEVER listen to the RINOs, dems and media. If they tell you to do something, it is a near 100% guarantee that you should to the OPPOSITE.

As Trump proved. If abortion is such a killer for the pubs, how did Trump win in 2016? Why did the dems literally have to steal the 2020 election to keep Trump out of office?

Shouldn't the entire country be bright blue right now if abortion was the killer issue that the RINOs and dems, even on this board, say it is?

If anything, embracing being the killer of abortion propelled Trump into the White House.

Huh, imagine that. The exact opposite happened versus what dems and RINOs told us would happen.

But I'm sure THIS TIME the RINOs and dems got it right.

Honestly, you have been explained THIS just like you have been proven wrong in your gun stance so many times, and STILL you are not smart enough to see the very obvious. So me trying to explain this AGAIN to you would make me have to admit to myself I can talk to a red brick and change its mind. I am sure you have good intentions, but you have obstacles that keep you from advancing your learning. This has not done you any good in your life. Sorry to be so blunt, but what I say here is the truth.

The abortion issue is SUCH a teachable moment, as El Rushbo would say.

What have RINOs told us for all our lives when it comes to abortion? Gotta cave on abortion if you want to win elections! Don't listen to those wacky 'evangelicals'! They are just religious fanatics! We gotta COMPROMISE to win elections and that's more important than winning on one issue that NO ONE cares about!

That was the lie we have been told. And sadly, many pubs in the hand-wringing wing of the party ate it up.

Every time a RINO ran, what happened? Dems and media immediately pounced: "Sir! Do you COMMIT TODAY to protecting abortion and MEDICAL RIGHTS FOR ALL WOMEN????"

RINO replies "What???? Of course, I love women!!!!! No no....while I personally am Pro-Life, I also understand that abortion IS SETTLED LAW, and wouldn't dare dream of doing ANYTHING to challenge our FEDERAL abortion laws! God, no!"

Every RINO in our lives said the same thing.

But while RINOs committed to not doing anything to abortion, dems didn't make the same promises. They quietly continued their media and legislative efforts to broaden abortion laws.

We continued to be told that abortion was an issue that pubs had better NOT TOUCH if we wanted to WIN ELECTIONS.

So in 2016, along came Trump. He didn't just touch abortion, he CAMPAIGNED on KILLING IT. He said he was going to nominate supreme court justices and his top criteria for his picks would be OVERTURNING ROE v WADE.

Trump came out and did the EXACT thing that dems, the media and RINOs told us would kill the pubs and cost us elections.

So what happened in 2016? Trump won. EASILY.

Lesson learned: Never ever NEVER listen to the RINOs, dems and media. If they tell you to do something, it is a near 100% guarantee that you should to the OPPOSITE.

As Trump proved. If abortion is such a killer for the pubs, how did Trump win in 2016? Why did the dems literally have to steal the 2020 election to keep Trump out of office?

Shouldn't the entire country be bright blue right now if abortion was the killer issue that the RINOs and dems, even on this board, say it is?

If anything, embracing being the killer of abortion propelled Trump into the White House.

Huh, imagine that. The exact opposite happened versus what dems and RINOs told us would happen.

But I'm sure THIS TIME the RINOs and dems got it right.
Exactly. The difference? Trump offered strength and it resonated. The others, and candidates today? They try to talk around it, like we have seen on here.

Round and round we go. Groundhogs day. There were some parents of some of these posters who probably pulled their hair out with the amount of times their children made the same mistakes, over and over again.

Has zero to do with Trump. Why do you always get caught up in Trump?

Has everything to do with America, and the path we are on, but it’s telling you ran to Trump.
Cause he has no idea what you are talking about. The idea that RINOs are real and acting with the dems is totally foreign to him. Makes zero sense, even though anyone who has left their porch since 2000 has seen it for themselves.

So he defaults back to Trump. He doesn't know much about Trump either, but he can at least placate his TDS by focusing on Trump.

Reactions: RussellCasse
To win elections. Once we cave on murdering babies, what issue shall we cave on next so we make sure an R wins to fight for your values and ideologies?

Gay marriage: ✅
Gays in military: ✅
Trans in military: ✅
Trans in sports: ✅
Trans taking place of women: ✅
Baby murdering: ✅
Mutilation of children for gender bs: ✅ but working on desensitization like gay marriage, abortion etc.

Pedophilia: in the works and next.

Whats left and what else are you going to let society dictate on morality? Or, are there no limits to what values you will compromise to get an R elected?

How are those shifting of morals working out for Pubs? For you? For America? For society?

And folks wonder why everything is a shitshow. It’s sad, but pretty amazing that folks complain about the world we live in, yet wonder why it is the way it is.

Psst: we aren’t fixing anything as long as our House, and our relationship with God isn’t in order. That cannot happen with a world devoid of morality.

Weird too, the further those morals shift, the more the party many of you want in power, crumbles. What a head scratcher. What to do, what to do?

So, do you have a line you won’t cross? Just curious, because there isn’t much left. What a weird concept of winning. Lose everything, so we can win. 👍

And this folks, is why an R governing like a D is worse than electing a D. This is why Elon posted that picture of the line on the political spectrum, shifting.

Seems like there are a bunch of Uniparty supporters (media putting in work). They’re the same picture folks. On Morality, we now have consensus and unity. Nothing will drive the base (evangelicals) further away from voting than continuing down this path. Book it. Believe the media narratives at our own peril, but stop trying to figure out why R’s are crumbling.

You aren’t going to win without the Christian Right voting. So, let the head scratching continue.

Have a good day and
God Bless everyone.
I can answer this to you just as I could answer it for someone that has different political views as me. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION of our Country. Everyone talks about the most important things concerning our Nation today. Many have different views. Border, economy, abortion, weakened military, Iran, Chinas...WHATEVER. When right before our very own eyes.....if we just followed our founding document the way our founding Fathers meant for us to, I do believe almost all of these problems would be taken care of. Removing RvsW was one move that did that. FEDERALLY, abortion should not be dictated to me. We are a Constitutional Republic. The very meaning of that insists that power to the people in form of power to the states. But other than that...our Constitution is mostly ignored...ESPECIALLY by the left. Open borders is one example. Gun rights another. There are MANY more. I have said it a hundred times on here, and I stand by this . DEMOCRATS are America's #1 enemy. I believe that party is trying to get rid of the America the founding Fathers meant for it to be. And they do that by ignoring our Constitution. Stealing elections, open borders, abortion and many other things. Lets start by getting back to following the Constitution ALL of the time...not just when it is convenient!

Exactly. The difference? Trump offered strength and it resonated. The others, and candidates today? They try to talk around it, like we have seen on here.

Round and round we go. Groundhogs day. There were some parents of some of these posters who probably pulled their hair out with the amount of times their children made the same mistakes, over and over again.
Want to see me terrify the dems and casual Christians here?

Trump's success is opening the door for us eventually having a true Christian President. You nailed it, Trump is offering strength and Biblical truth (in small doses), and it is resonating.

Once we completely overthrow the corruption in DC, it will throw the door wide open for having Biblically sound candidates running for President. People who put GOD FIRST IN THEIR LIVES.

It's going to be glorious.

Cause he has no idea what you are talking about. The idea that RINOs are real and acting with the dems is totally foreign to him. Makes zero sense, even though anyone who has left their porch since 2000 has seen it for themselves.

So he defaults back to Trump. He doesn't know much about Trump either, but he can at least placate his TDS by focusing on Trump.
Theo cannot say ANYTHING Trump has done is bad for America, he can just say he does not like him. Read my post about him above, and it is SPOT ON. Not sharp enough to get down and dirty when facts are brought in to ANY conversation we have ever had on these boards. Sorry..VERY harsh, and I am sorry. But it IS true.

Want to see me terrify the dems and casual Christians here?

Trump's success is opening the door for us eventually having a true Christian President. You nailed it, Trump is offering strength and Biblical truth (in small doses), and it is resonating.

Once we completely overthrow the corruption in DC, it will throw the door wide open for having Biblically sound candidates running for President. People who put GOD FIRST IN THEIR LIVES.

Oh, no......it has nothing to do with Trump. ;)

People who put GOD FIRST IN THEIR LIVES.

And that is the point. Until we do this, thinking this is fixed by voting for morally Capitulating candidates is a fallacy. Only God can put America back in order.

Trumps entire message is that Only God can Make America Great Again,

So until our house is in order (psst you don’t do that being devoid of morals) nothing else matters.

Still waiting on an answer to the question.

Should we capitulate on Pedophilia so that an R can win? If not, why? What are you using to determine that moral compass?

Serious questions. Help me understand how you are determining your shifting compasses.

Still waiting on an answer to the question.

Should we capitulate on Pedophilia so that an R can win? If not, why? What are you using to determine that moral compass?

Serious questions. Help me understand how you are determining your shifting compasses.
As you said, the messaging has already started from the left on pedophilia. The left has already been attempting to reframe pedophiles as 'victims'. They aren't abusers, they are simply 'minor-attracted persons'.

Casual Christians throw up their hands "Eh, I don't agree, but none of my business what they do, leave them alone!", then they look at the dems and ask "Is that the right answer?"

The incremental moral decay continues until we decide we have had enough.

This post, exemplifies the reason how we got here, better than anything anyone else could have posted.
How so? You think a true Christian is going to be President in the foreseeable future?

And who would you say was our most recent true Christian President?

Last edited:
another thread full of anti american bigots. THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

Just so that I have clarification. The plan is to cede all morality issues to the views of the left, so that we can nominate and try to elect, candidates that Govern with the left.

Sounds like a great plan. I now have a new definition of winning to evaluate things.

We have won every election in my lifetime. Who knew.

you people hate america and you hate americans. you are a petrified group of older white men that can no longer compete in society....
You had to use spell check to even understand how to SPELL American, son. You little libs were too busy kneeling when the flag was presented and worrying about which gender you wanted to be that day to lean ANYTHING! LOLOL So I GUESS you have some sort of excuse for the way you are!

Just so that I have clarification. The plan is to cede all morality issues to the views of the left, so that we can nominate and try to elect, candidates that Govern with the left.

Sounds like a great plan. I now have a new definition of winning to evaluate things.

We have won every election in my lifetime. Who knew.
And if the RINOs are really dems and working with the dems, then the plan makes complete sense. Good cop/bad cop routine, but either way the American people end up getting thrown in jail.

• Love
I haven't researched what they said about Trump. It's pretty much nowhere on my to-do list either.

I care more about what you say than any 'prophet'.
That's fine. I also have a natural skepticism toward anyone that claims they are a 'prophet', as there are a lot of charlatans out there. The more I investigate Bullock (from Warrior, Alabama) and Enlow, the more I am drawn to their teachings.

Interesting about Enlow is he was originally a Never Trumper. He says he asked God in 2016 who would win the Presidency, and God told him Trump. He was horrified, asked 'are you sure???' and said God told him 'Trump will save you from things that you don't know you need saving from'.

That's fine. I also have a natural skepticism toward anyone that claims they are a 'prophet', as there are a lot of charlatans out there. The more I investigate Bullock (from Warrior, Alabama) and Enlow, the more I am drawn to their teachings.

Interesting about Enlow is he was originally a Never Trumper. He says he asked God in 2016 who would win the Presidency, and God told him Trump. He was horrified, asked 'are you sure???' and said God told him 'Trump will save you from things that you don't know you need saving from'.
If someone tells me that God told them something, I'm tuning out. I was raised in the Baptist church and attended Catholic church for years. I don't think any of those people know anything special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT