ADVERTISEMENT

So, which moral issue shall we cave on next?

"The new study from British pediatrician Dr. Hilary Cass confirms what we’ve always known: Children presenting with sudden onset gender dysphoria are actually suffering from other mental health diagnoses—not true gender dysphoria. Her research debunks the gender ideologues’ frequent talking point: that the imposition of medical “gender-affirming care” on mentally ill children is not only necessary, but life-saving.

Cass’ research instead reveals that children who think they are transgender disproportionately have mental health issues stemming from a difficult family situation or domestic abuse. They are also more likely to be neurodiverse and have a co-morbid autism spectrum disorder.

Cass reveals that “gender affirming” medical interventions would not remedy any of these psychological issues. Effectively using such interventions would mean turning a blind eye to the real underlying psychological distress with which gender-confused children often struggle.

Cass’ groundbreaking report reveals that mental health therapy is the best approach for gender-dysphoric children, rather than rushing to put them on hormones or puberty blockers or performing mutilating and irreversible surgeries."

"The people profiting off child actors’ talents failed them and doubled down in every lame attempt possible to rationalize and normalize pedophilic behavior."

Gay pedos.

Gay marriage, LGBTQ+ and the slippery slope of licentiousness.

How can we get this right when murdering human beings is ok as long as its based on some arbitrary time frame? 6 weeks, 15 weeks or 9 months. Hey Sparta would bash their brains out if they were born with a deformity. SCOTUS will either cave or have to revisit this to shut down the harridans claiming that they alone have the right deny another human being a right to life ( due process for the constitutionally confused libertarians) because they are its mother. But SCOTUS brought this on themselves. Alabama may save us if the law claiming life begins at conception is confirmed by SCOTUS.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
He would if you prayed and asked Him to.

Not sure about your teachings, but the NT is clear that God gave believers the gift of the Holy Spirit when Jesus left the earth. He talks to us through the Spirit. IMO if we spend more time praying and listening, our ability to talk directly with God improves.

Do I think it is possible for a Christian to cultivate the ability to have a normal conversation with God where he or she regularly hears directly from God? I absolutely do. I think until we reach that point, God gives us hints and suggestions that if we act on, and pray for more guidance, then we grow in our ability to talk with and hear God.
@goldmom you dont think he/her is mentally ill?? how else can you explain this??

I think Ghost is good at copy/paste
he and many others like him are mentally ill, trump gives these people a life line, thats why the bosses despise trump. we cannot have the mentally ill regain control of the country... We are entering a new dawn..

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Curious as to what gives you the right to impose your morality on somebody else? Isn’t that what you’re always complaining about the other side doing?

Lotta room for hypocrites in hell 🤣🤣

Thanks for acknowledging your lack of biblical knowledge, as well as our founders. Rights and morality come from God. It is what it is.

I do believe folks will be judged for many things at judgement time. Including those that deceptively manipulated people and truth during Covid, as well as those that are IMPOSING their lack of morality to claim….
The RIGHT to take a life because they didn’t like the results of a CHOICE they already were given the RIGHT to make. Rest well sir.

As for the question at hand and which morality the moderates will cave on next?

We have our answer…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

"The new study from British pediatrician Dr. Hilary Cass confirms what we’ve always known: Children presenting with sudden onset gender dysphoria are actually suffering from other mental health diagnoses—not true gender dysphoria. Her research debunks the gender ideologues’ frequent talking point: that the imposition of medical “gender-affirming care” on mentally ill children is not only necessary, but life-saving.

Cass’ research instead reveals that children who think they are transgender disproportionately have mental health issues stemming from a difficult family situation or domestic abuse. They are also more likely to be neurodiverse and have a co-morbid autism spectrum disorder.

Cass reveals that “gender affirming” medical interventions would not remedy any of these psychological issues. Effectively using such interventions would mean turning a blind eye to the real underlying psychological distress with which gender-confused children often struggle.

Cass’ groundbreaking report reveals that mental health therapy is the best approach for gender-dysphoric children, rather than rushing to put them on hormones or puberty blockers or performing mutilating and irreversible surgeries."

"The people profiting off child actors’ talents failed them and doubled down in every lame attempt possible to rationalize and normalize pedophilic behavior."

Gay pedos.

Gay marriage, LGBTQ+ and the slippery slope of licentiousness.

How can we get this right when murdering human beings is ok as long as its based on some arbitrary time frame? 6 weeks, 15 weeks or 9 months. Hey Sparta would bash their brains out if they were born with a deformity. SCOTUS will either cave or have to revisit this to shut down the harridans claiming that they alone have the right deny another human being a right to life ( due process for the constitutionally confused libertarians) because they are its mother. But SCOTUS brought this on themselves. Alabama may save us if the law claiming life begins at conception is confirmed by SCOTUS.

Bill Maher is more honest about it than the board “moderates”.

Proving again, just how dangerous the self
Proclaimed “moderates” and Liz Cheney/Jeb Bush wing of the party can be.

Bill Maher is more honest about it than the board “moderates”.

Proving again, just how dangerous the self
Proclaimed “moderates” and Liz Cheney/Jeb Bush wing of the party can be.

bill thinks a lot of things my lil buttercup, most dont put your kind in a good light. for the record, i think bill is wrong, abortion does cross a line at a certain point, nobody really knows where the line is, but its not at 0 and its not at 9 months. common sense will prevail with most states, if not all, legalizing abortion with limits, 6 on the nazi side of the ledger and 20 on the devils side of the ledger... the pubs need to ignore you religious idiots and become the party of common sense and decency

Reactions: goldmom
bill thinks a lot of things my lil buttercup, most dont put your kind in a good light. for the record, i think bill is wrong, abortion does cross a line at a certain point, nobody really knows where the line is, but its not at 0 and its not at 9 months. common sense will prevail with most states, if not all, legalizing abortion with limits, 6 on the nazi side of the ledger and 20 on the devils side of the ledger... the pubs need to ignore you religious idiots and become the party of common sense and decency
There is a lot of truth in this post. But the Duggar Doofus types cannot accept it because they’d have to open their eyes and minds to reality.

There is a lot of truth in this post. But the Duggar Doofus types cannot accept it because they’d have to open their eyes and minds to reality.
Duggar Doofus??? Accept what??? That modern independant women want to murder their own children in the womb??? I dont know who Duggar Doofus is, but I am not going to accept that. I will aim to put the "moderate" in the position to either accept pro-life leaders, or live with third world drug dealers in their neighborhood.

Duggar Doofus??? Accept what??? That modern independant women want to murder their own children in the womb??? I dont know who Duggar Doofus is, but I am not going to accept that. I will aim to put the "moderate" in the position to either accept pro-life leaders, or live with third world drug dealers in their neighborhood.

It’s what she does. Literally breaks the pinned rule that is supposed to get people a permanent ban….with damn near every post.

Why even have the thread pinned. SMDH. Just get rid of the rule.

As for Abortion, errr Murder. The “pro choice/pro murder people do not have the moral high ground.

It’s disgraceful that we allow people to make a choice, one that they later regret, and then take a life so they don’t have to deal with the results of their choice. Pro Choice is arguably the most absurd misnomer we have ever placated.

Shame on us for not protecting life. For not protecting children.

FSU fan....nuff said

Reactions: RussellCasse
It’s what she does. Literally breaks the pinned rule that is supposed to get people a permanent ban….with damn near every post.

Why even have the thread pinned. SMDH. Just get rid of the rule.

As for Abortion, errr Murder. The “pro choice/pro murder people do not have the moral high ground.

It’s disgraceful that we allow people to make a choice, one that they later regret, and then take a life so they don’t have to deal with the results of their choice. Pro Choice is arguably the most absurd misnomer we have ever placated.

Shame on us for not protecting life. For not protecting children.

I notice that I’m the only woman on this board and that only men are telling women how they should behave.
I’m not a fan of abortion either. But if a young woman finds herself in a situation where she is pregnant due to rape or incest the option to terminate that tragic situation must be available.
Period.

We should do prostitution next.

Cuz pimpin ain't easy but it's necessary...
pimp-pimpin.gif

I notice that I’m the only woman on this board and that only men are telling women how they should behave.
I’m not a fan of abortion either. But if a young woman finds herself in a situation where she is pregnant due to rape or incest the option to terminate that tragic situation must be available.
Period.
I am guessing(just a guess) that 100% of us feel this way

Murder is against the law. It should be and why should women be able to carve out an exception or for the constitutionally confused, due process rights of another human being?

Because nature and/or natures God designed it that they carry another human being from creation to birth inside of their body?

Self defense is one thing. But even the life of the mother can often be saved with taking he baby early. What are we at there, 26 weeks, and the baby has a good chance to survive? Maybe we can even save ectopic babies someday with moving the baby to the womb.

Default should be life. That is in the womb, injured persons on life support and for elderly who need more than palliative care at the end of life if there is a chance at a cure.

Man was created in the Image of God. We are endowed by our Creator with our rights. ( Affirmed by the Declaration of Independence our founding legal document.) Number one on those listed rights was life. And in the constitution it was codified under the terms of due process.

Male and female He made them. And He designed it for a man and woman to leave their families and become one flesh. His plan was to be fruitful and multiply.

Murder is against the law. It should be and why should women be able to carve out an exception or for the constitutionally confused, due process rights of another human being?

Because nature and/or natures God designed it that they carry another human being from creation to birth inside of their body?

Self defense is one thing. But even the life of the mother can often be saved with taking he baby early. What are we at there, 26 weeks, and the baby has a good chance to survive? Maybe we can even save ectopic babies someday with moving the baby to the womb.

Default should be life. That is in the womb, injured persons on life support and for elderly who need more than palliative care at the end of life if there is a chance at a cure.

Man was created in the Image of God. We are endowed by our Creator with our rights. ( Affirmed by the Declaration of Independence our founding legal document.) Number one on those listed rights was life. And in the constitution it was codified under the terms of due process.

Male and female He made them. And He designed it for a man and woman to leave their families and become one flesh. His plan was to be fruitful and multiply.
All that is applying your religious beliefs to other people. Bygones.

Life =/= Human being. A sperm is alive. And egg is alive. A zygote is alive, and an embryo is alive. Not people yet. Im fine with a viable fetus being saved.

Fact of the matter is a woman of proven fertility is more valuable than a baby. A baby may or not survive to adulthood.

If a woman adamantly wants to have her baby even though her life is at risk, thats her decision.

And i'm certainly not expecting a rape victim or a victim of incest to carry a child to term. I don't care how rare it is, it happens and thats abuse.

Bottom line, if the fetus in question doesn't contain half my dna, its none of my business.

I will continue to condemn abortion as birth control.

Last edited:
All that is applying your religious beliefs to other people. Bygones.
Due process is a religious belief?
Life =/= Human being. A sperm is alive. And egg is alive. A zygote is alive, and an embryo is alive. Not people yet. Im fine with a viable fetus being saved.
What is an embryo if not human?
Fact of the matter is a woman of proven fertility is more valuable than a baby. A baby may or not survive to adulthood.
Really?
If a woman adamnatly wants to have her baby even though her life is at risk, thats her decision.
Sure I never said otherwise.
And i'm certainly not expecting a rape victim or a victim of incest to carry a child to term. I don't care how rare it is, it happens and thats abuse.

Bottom line, if the fetus baby in question doesn't contain half my dna, its none of my business.
Yeah and when a guy murders my neighbor who isn't a relative its none of my business.
I will continue to condemn abortion as birth control.
Well at least you are here.

No. Once again, you definition of what constitutes a human being is based on your beliefs.

Its not a complete human. Especially if it doesnt have a heart or a functioning nervous system. It's not done yet.
Yes really. Any primitive tribe could tell you that. A baby might be the future of the tribe, but its not going to be a contributing member for years. That woman already is.

Yeah and when a guy murders my neighbor who isn't a relative its none of my business.
Your neighbor is a fully formed human being with all the rights of a citizen.

Really?

If you believe this it’s your right. If you don’t like abortion don’t get one.
If you base this on religious teachings that’s your right.
If you’re spot on with those beliefs like millions of others then I’m sure you’re comforted by the notion that the waiting line for heaven will be shortened by the number of souls who have a different belief.
We won’t change each other’s beliefs.

This is where I am...and I also find it wrong to impose my Christianity on others who do not feel the way I do about God. This issue gets WAY,WAY too much attention considering our Country is getting INVADED and being allwed to by FJB, and inflation is unbearable. And WWIII is getting started up running because of his weakness. Abortion? Give me a f'n break.........

No. Once again, you definition of what constitutes a human being is based on your beliefs.
Science

Separate fully HUMAN DNA and living.
Its not a complete human. Especially if it doesnt have a heart or a functioning nervous system.
Life is a continuum
It's not done yet.

Yes really. Any primitive tribe could tell you that. A baby might be the future of the tribe, but its not going to be a contributing member for years. That woman already is.
Utility trumps rights?
Your neighbor is a fully formed human being with all the rights of a citizen.
And if SCOTUS decides based on science that human life begins at conception you will be ok with protecting its rights?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT