ADVERTISEMENT

These 9 dims voted against backing Israel resolution

Yet Jews in America vote overwhelmingly democrat
I will never understand that. I have asked my Jewish clients and college buddy who is Jewish why and they just say that is how it has always been. Now their excuse is they hate Donald Trump, but they did not have that excuse years ago. In addition, Trump and other Republicans have always been great friends to Israel and helped them way more than and Democrat has ever. No Republican President has ever voted for giving Iran money or not stopping Iran from being a nuclear threat. I will never understand it.

!0 congeessmen voted against the resolution. Who is # 10? Repub or independent? Also who were the 2 who voted present. Those 3 are more important to identify than the other 9 who most of could have named at least 6 or 7.

Reactions: goldmom
!0 congeessmen voted against the resolution. Who is # 10? Repub or independent? Also who were the 2 who voted present. Those 3 are more important to identify than the other 9 who most of could have named at least 6 or 7.
Good point.

Thomas Massie R-ky

With him its not Israel its principle.

“My position of ‘no foreign aid’ might sound extreme to some, but I think it’s extreme to bankrupt our country and put future generations of Americans in hock to our debtors,” he (Massie) wrote.

a man after @RussellCasse 's own heart regarding foreign aid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT