ADVERTISEMENT

Protests of Israel

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
So I am watching in disbelief that there is so much protesting. Lets start right here in America. At our universities no less. So this begs a question from me. Many times in some of our best debates...mostly the lefties have thrown up their college education to me for the reason that they feel it makes them superior. Do not get me wrong....it is a ridiculous way to try to make me feel bad, because I do not know a happier person with their life than me. And God bless the hard work it took for someone to get their degree. But I saw all of these colleges on the news this morning....and this as well as some other things came to mind.

Also, it came to me that I wondered how many of these people are LEFTIES? ALL OF THEM. So our "supposed brightest" just look past what hamas did...killing babies, women, children, raping the defenseless, and attack Israel? I truly do not understand their thinking. How could ANY human being be so stupid to take that position? Which to ME, proves something I think many get upset at me when I post it...but it proves me correct. HOW IN HELL do these people call themselves AMERICANS? To me...they do not qualify.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Children in college may or may not be smart but, for sure, they lack the bank of experience that leads to wise decisions.

So I am watching in disbelief that there is so much protesting. Lets start right here in America. At our universities no less. So this begs a question from me. Many times in some of our best debates...mostly the lefties have thrown up their college education to me for the reason that they feel it makes them superior. Do not get me wrong....it is a ridiculous way to try to make me feel bad, because I do not know a happier person with their life than me. And God bless the hard work it took for someone to get their degree. But I saw all of these colleges on the news this morning....and this as well as some other things came to mind.

Also, it came to me that I wondered how many of these people are LEFTIES? ALL OF THEM. So our "supposed brightest" just look past what hamas did...killing babies, women, children, raping the defenseless, and attack Israel? I truly do not understand their thinking. How could ANY human being be so stupid to take that position? Which to ME, proves something I think many get upset at me when I post it...but it proves me correct. HOW IN HELL do these people call themselves AMERICANS? To me...they do not qualify.
Modern day “moderates”. Everything has shifted left.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT