ADVERTISEMENT

The "Toe"

453978156_8548729401828088_1837769099693825208_n.jpg

Who cares what people say in interviews or on social media. People do not always tell you the truth when it comes to voting. That is why polls are not really accurate. My brother-in-law and his family are registered as independents because he doesn't want anyone to know they vote repub. Here in Maryland, it could be dangerous if your an outspoken repub. Too many sheep lapping up the DEM talking points and some here actually believe TRUMP is Hitler and hates woman and non white people.

Pretty shocked they (Obama, Jarrett and their fellow comrades, Kamala had no say in this she's likely never even heard of the guy) went with the Minnesota Mao Tse Tung. Thought for sure they'd go Shapiro even though he's a Jew. Is Michigan even in play for Trump? Minnesota?. I don't get it. What would the Islams do if they picked Shapiro? Stay home and give the election to Trump? This ticket is so far left it would scare Pol Pot. Just shop Kamala's face on the Che' image and you have the campaign poster. I'm all out of commies to lump in here, door open or closed?

Pretty shocked they (Obama, Jarrett and their fellow comrades, Kamala had no say in this she's likely never even heard of the guy) went with the Minnesota Mao Tse Tung. Thought for sure they'd go Shapiro even though he's a Jew. Is Michigan even in play for Trump? Minnesota?. I don't get it. What would the Islams do if they picked Shapiro? Stay home and give the election to Trump? This ticket is so far left it would scare Pol Pot. Just shop Kamala's face on the Che' image and you have the campaign poster. I'm all out of commies to lump in here, door open or closed?
Not a single Russian commie? Seriously??

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII

Fact Check: Yes, Kamala Harris Said, 'Ukraine Is a Country in Europe. It Exists Next to Another Country Called Russia'​

True............Snopes

This is the next in line for the free leader of the world. Yes kiddos

mr-rogers-clown-mask.gif
This is the best thread title yet. Even our pissy resident libs don't pretend to be clueless as to who The Toe is.

Trump probably will win Meetchickin because of the EV push. Unions HATE EV's because they WILL lose jobs to China. This choice almost looks like someone putting a pistol up to their head and pulling the trigger. It makes NO SENSE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT