ADVERTISEMENT

The "Toe"

:oops: 😂

01515_a3l3kfWHhlg_0dd0cK_600x450.jpg

90m0z1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
This one is funny, don't care who you are. We need a new one where Hitler consults the DNC before the election. 😂

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
I've seriously thought she was impaired while watching her speak on several occasions. Going back to when she was first running with Biden in 2020.

Hang on now.

Ketamine, when used as an anesthetic, and when used as an infusion for depression are both FDA approved treatments when licensed physicians use them.

That's not what happened here. These were rogue doctors getting people ketamine for recreational purposes. They weren't acting as licensed physicians, they were drug dealers.

Fentanyl is perfectly safe when administered by licensed anesthesiologists and purchased from reputable labs, as opposed to idiots buying thrice stepped on crap from China and doing it for fun til they die.

Not the same thing.

Hang on now.

Ketamine, when used as an anesthetic, and when used as an infusion for depression are both FDA approved treatments when licensed physicians use them.

That's not what happened here. These were rogue doctors getting people ketamine for recreational purposes. They weren't acting as licensed physicians, they were drug dealers.

Fentanyl is perfectly safe when administered by licensed anesthesiologists and purchased from reputable labs, as opposed to idiots buying thrice stepped on crap from China and doing it for fun til they die.

Not the same thing.
Is ketamine the stuff that killed Mathew Perry? Whatever he was prescribed was legal, he couldn't get as much as he wanted and went to streets for more. I think that's what happened to him. Fentanyl is good shit when properly dosed for acute pain and surgical procedures. The bullshit on the streets is high potency and will stop your heart in an instant. Apparently it is dirt cheap to manufacture from opium.

Hang on now.

Not the same thing.

Yep. Used tons of the Fentanyl patches in LTC/Surgery rehab facilities and of course Hospice Pharmacy. I get the whole street Fentanyl problem thing but you know what bugs me the most about Fentanyl? How is it so difficult to correctly pronounce? It's not FentaNOL. It's FentaNYL. Which pronounced correctly is Phen-ta-NIL. The name of this drug is like the new "nu-cu-lar. Smh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT