ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

And that perception of Trump is reinforced by the constant barrage of the same talking points from the left. if he did something different wouldn't matter they would still feel the same way. Hell he's been the news every single day since he left Office., they just can't help themselves.

And honestly, it doesn't matter how you feel about Trump it matters more how you feel about the policies he brings about. I'll tell you what I really hate., having to spend $60 for a ribeye in a restaurant, six dollars a gallon for gas, Driving past large parking lots in Southern California, and Southern Arizona that are filled with illegals waiting to be picked up for a job, if they can even get one, rampant, crime, and homelessness among other things ...

With normal people, Kamala Harris is unlikable and unelectable and objectively incompetent, however, the vast majority of Democrats will vote for whatever has D next to their name., regardless of how it impacts America. I am flummoxed by this ...

Exactly. They are going to disparage him regardless. They are going to lie regardless.
This guy nails what the approach should ALWAYS be. IMO.

Kinda like when there was tremendous opposition to Obamacare, Obama came out and said I'm just not doing a good enough job of explaining it. Was hilarious and sad....
Fres. I believe you are a great person and the only thing I want to say is. I do not believe you can fathom the total dislike people have for Trump and he has earned it all...he should have been convicted by now for more than the crime he was convicted off.. just a few more crazy weeks and this will be all over and frankly I don't care who wins, I have only one vote. Well I do care, but there is not a lot I can do but vote. I live in a state that is overwhelmingly Rep. But our Gov And Trump if he wins will both be gone in 4 years and who knows who will be around then. You take care of yourself my friend..

Fres. I believe you are a great person and the only thing I want to say is. I do not believe you can fathom the total dislike people have for Trump and he has earned it all...he should have been convicted by now for more than the crime he was convicted off.. just a few more crazy weeks and this will be all over and frankly I don't care who wins, I have only one vote. Well I do care, but there is not a lot I can do but vote. I live in a state that is overwhelmingly Rep. But our Gov And Trump if he wins will both be gone in 4 years and who knows who will be around then. You take care of yourself my friend..

Not nearly as bad as the dislike the Democrats have for the American people and “Democracy”.

Literally selected your candidate for you, and used lawfare and censorship to keep one of their own (kennedy) off ballots.

You would think this would wake you up, but my guess is you are too far gone.

giphy.gif

Jimbo, your opinion is appreciated. The dislike for DT has been pushed hard on the American public by the media. I watched him serve this country for free, donating his pres salary to various charities, i watched him lead this country to prosperity, be diplomatically very successful internationally, have no wars start under his watch and the economy was great, the border almost under control and countless other good things that were roundly ignored by the liberal media. He was 1 million times better than the catastrophe we have seen under Biden. Hope he buries the communist. Be well ...

Fres. I believe you are a great person and the only thing I want to say is. I do not believe you can fathom the total dislike people have for Trump and he has earned it all...he should have been convicted by now for more than the crime he was convicted off.. just a few more crazy weeks and this will be all over and frankly I don't care who wins, I have only one vote. Well I do care, but there is not a lot I can do but vote. I live in a state that is overwhelmingly Rep. But our Gov And Trump if he wins will both be gone in 4 years and who knows who will be around then. You take care of yourself my friend.
Not nearly as bad as the dislike the Democrats have for the American people and “Democracy”.

Literally selected your candidate for you, and used lawfare and censorship to keep one of their own (kennedy) off ballots.

The dislike (hatred) for Trump is blinding to many Americans. TDS - is a real thing and it is strong. RFK Jr. was quoted as saying "the Democrats don't need to run on issues when they have such strong hatred for Trump"! And it is true.
Hopefully, we can overcome the TDS that is rampant out there.
It is so strong a freakin' brain dead Biden was neck and neck with him in the polls. The people do not care that Kamala has not won a single primary, she survived the place coup or that she is a far-left wing nut. I asked a liberal client yesterday how he feels about his tax dollars going towards reparations. His response was typical; "That will never happen". This is what we are up against - they are blinded by the light.

The dislike (hatred) for Trump is blinding to many Americans. TDS - is a real thing and it is strong. RFK Jr. was quoted as saying "the Democrats don't need to run on issues when they have such strong hatred for Trump"! And it is true.
Hopefully, we can overcome the TDS that is rampant out there.
It is so strong a freakin' brain dead Biden was neck and neck with him in the polls. The people do not care that Kamala has not won a single primary, she survived the place coup or that she is a far-left wing nut. I asked a liberal client yesterday how he feels about his tax dollars going towards reparations. His response was typical; "That will never happen". This is what we are up against - they are blinded by the light.
If I could have ONE WISH this election season(other than a guaranteed victory by Trump) it would be that EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN watches Kennedys speech from the 7 minute mark to 17 minutes. The Trump campaign needs to air as much of that as they can. His endorsement surely will help. But the message he delivered there could by itself save our Country. So if you love America like I do, PLEASE WATCH THAT SEGMENT. And neither side of MSM to my knowledge is showing any of it.

If I could have ONE WISH this election season(other than a guaranteed victory by Trump) it would be that EVERY SINGLE AMERICAN watches Kennedys speech from the 7 minute mark to 17 minutes. The Trump campaign needs to air as much of that as they can. His endorsement surely will help. But the message he delivered there could by itself save our Country. So if you love America like I do, PLEASE WATCH THAT SEGMENT. And neither side of MSM to my knowledge is showing any of it.
I agree - it was very good

Straight up Trade for @GhostOfMatchesMalone to be back.

I get it. Kal is a goldmember…I would pitch in to pay for @GhostOfMatchesMalone to put them on equal footing. 😉

OK, I’ve taken a bit of a sabbatical from the former Lounge……so….. why the hell did Bobbie (aka GhostofMatchesMalone) move his show to the Okie State board??!

I thought he was entrenched here single handedly bumping board traffic to make even Elon Musk blush

@nail1988 WTF?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
OK, I’ve taken a bit of a sabbatical from the former Lounge……so….. why the hell did Bobbie (aka GhostofMatchesMalone) move his show to the Okie State board??!

I thought he was entrenched here single handedly bumping board traffic to make even Elon Musk blush

@nail1988 WTF?

I honestly don’t know the background. He is on the okie st board?

@nail1988 WTF?
He left here for a while and then came back here about the same time he began posting on the Okie site. He has been posting mostly on the Okie site.

Now my question for you is why did you leave here and how in the world did you and 1137 end up on a Midwest HS wrestling site posting politics? I lurk but have yet to post there.

@nail1988 WTF?
He's a good poster, but best I can figure is that he didn't like the way the board was being moderated and wanted the people who he perceived to be trolls banned.

So you can probably just blame me for not banning them ...

He left here for a while and then came back here about the same time he began posting on the Okie site. He has been posting mostly on the Okie site.

Now my question for you is why did you leave here and how in the world did you and 1137 end up on a Midwest HS wrestling site posting politics? I lurk but have yet to post there.
Why I dropped from being a board regular: The tedium of keeping up with threads in which polar extremes enjoyed the constant rancor that squeezed out more nuanced positions I guess…. Plus I’m happier when I don’t pay a lot of attention to politics; too damn infuriating. I’ve jousted in that arena with donations, associations and logically destroying opposing arguments, but my GAS has moved to other things

Why 1137 and I’m on an Iowa Wrestling site?? Ha! Because the band of misfit Barners, Bammer‘s, Georgia dogs, and a sprinkling of other misfits that have been chased off at least three or four other boards. The group likes the no holds barred interaction….. like smacking around your retarded brotha. OnW from the old Vol board turned me onto the group years ago. You ought to post some time and join in

I took BONG over to where the group had squatter on the Xavier site a decade ago, Since there was a request for getting a UF fan over there, but after two days BONG said he had enough. A place where Auburn fans made Bama fans look like the sane people tilted his worldview too much

He's a good poster, but best I can figure is that he didn't like the way the board was being moderated and wanted the people who he perceived to be trolls banned.

So you can probably just blame me for not banning them ...
Fresno, I ain’t ever gonna have a problem with how you moderate. You’re an OG Homeslice from way back; it’s all good!!

@nail1988 WTF?

Welcome back dog-poker…. instant will be elated 😭😭

The thunder dome just isn’t for everybody 🤣

Ghost of brainless thought couple of our resident Kommies where allowed a few too many liberties over here “ which I disagree with “ so he headed to the Puke board where sunny hangs out.

My holy work is here keeping Kal, speedy, shifty, Jimbus and Mt. Kommie gator and the rest of the sheep like MDFR in check.

Ghost of brainless thought couple of our resident Kommies where allowed a few too many liberties over here “ which I disagree with “ so he headed to the Puke board where sunny hangs out.

My holy work is here keeping Kal, speedy, shifty, Jimbus and Mt. Kommie gator and the rest of the sheep like MDFR in check.
This is probably a more accurate description than mine. I was just being nice. …

Just before Nav, Ghost of brainless, BCSPELL, myself and I believe Bill Cutting got banned from the Clemson board, I thought of asking you to join us pissing off some idiot liberals there. By the time @fatman76 started trolling their board, was the time we got our posting privileges revoked.

When UF and Clemson played in the baseball Super Regional, their fans and players proved me right by seeing what kind of dipsh1ts they are.

Communists gonna communist

What was the crime he was convicted of again?

I can't remember for some reason.

Most of America's enemies feel EXACTLY the same way. I hope you enjoy agreeing with them! What you leave out is HALF of America LOVE the guy and LOVE what he did when he was President..and THOSE people judge him on PERFORMANCE...not whether or not they like or dislike him. More importantly, they are smart enough to realize 93% of the news media 24/7 ATTACK him, while letting the flip flopping whore(just calling a spade a spade here...this is how she has gotten where she is today) get away with EVERYTHING. So try to see the trees through the forest Jimmie!

And NO REAL American would stand by while his opponents use LAWFARE to take their opposition down like this without saying a word. It is 100% IMPOSSIBLE to CLAIM you are a REAL American in my eyes if you do. And for ONCE...you libs TRY to follow our Constitution. It is ONE HELL of a governing document! TRY IT!!

AND...try to get a candidate that does not switch her WHOLE lifetime of beliefs because they are so unpopular! And let me ask...WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO HIDE FRON INTERVIEWS?? Too stupid? That is what I know. She cannot even do an interview without taping it, and having her VP with her. How in th eF do you think she would do face to face with Xi..or Putin? Irans leader? I think she would cry and run away myself. Trump? He is smarter, stronger and has WAY more balls! Things to ponder before you vote...and that goes for ALL snowflakes

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT