ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

Jimbo, your opinion is appreciated. The dislike for DT has been pushed hard on the American public by the media. I watched him serve this country for free, donating his pres salary to various charities, i watched him lead this country to prosperity, be diplomatically very successful internationally, have no wars start under his watch and the economy was great, the border almost under control and countless other good things that were roundly ignored by the liberal media. He was 1 million times better than the catastrophe we have seen under Biden. Hope he buries the communist. Be well ...

This is my first election as a conservative so I need to get used to this level of bravado

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
RkCXWre.jpeg

They Can Make LaLa The Official Ball Pressure Manager. She’s Blown Thousands of Balls And Knows Exactly How Much Pressure Every Quarterback In The League Needs To Finish Strong. 🏈

How strong is the hatred of Trump for a joker like Harris to be anywhere near him in the polls?

That depends on how much you believe in the polls! I do NOT believe in them. See 2016 when they anointed the victory to Hillary...and then there were tears.....
Even the Trump-friendly polls in this thread show her very close. She's a terrible candidate. Trump should be rolling.

Even the Trump-friendly polls in this thread show her very close. She's a terrible candidate. Trump should be rolling.
My Election Day prediction has not changed. If you believe ANYTHING reported by any news outlet, that would be your first mistake Or polling place. Everyone has an agenda

By the media? it's 10/10 ...
Most of the media drives it but I think there is a significant number of moderate voters who simply won't vote for Trump despite fully realizing what a POS Kamala is. A lot of people simply hate him.

Most of the media drives it but I think there is a significant number of moderate voters who simply won't vote for Trump despite fully realizing what a POS Kamala is. A lot of people simply hate him.
And you think that doesn’t come from the media? They have done nothing but run negative stories about him since he started running for Office and for the last 3 1/2 years he’s been on the front page of CNN with negative stories every day. Reasons for people hating him come directly from depress they sure as hell don’t come from watching him govern with great policies for America for four years. It doesn’t come from watching him. Donate all of his presidential salary to various charities a story which made very little news. Come on Theo you know better than this …

Reactions: fatman76
And you think that doesn’t come from the media? They have done nothing but run negative stories about him since he started running for Office and for the last 3 1/2 years he’s been on the front page of CNN with negative stories every day. Reasons for people hating him come directly from depress they sure as hell don’t come from watching him govern with great policies for America for four years. It doesn’t come from watching him. Donate all of his presidential salary to various charities a story which made very little news. Come on Theo you know better than this …
Do you simply believe what the media tells you to believe? I don't think most normal people do either.

Yes, most of the media feeds the public slanted stories but Trump has done much of it to himself. Since 2016, he's spent a remarkable amount time acting like a jackass and many people don't care for that from their leaders.

I believe, if Trump had some personal discipline, we'd be nearing the end of his second term.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Then those “moderate” voters are stupid

Did you fail to post these negative stories about Kum Allah?

Then those “moderate” voters are stupid

Did you fail to post these negative stories about Kum Allah?
Of course. Everyone who disagrees with you is stupid.

Of course. Everyone who disagrees with you is stupid.
When I see 3 1/2 years of fake Russia orobes(never mentioned by you or “moderates”) military valor theft, refusing to take interviews, 100% flip flop lies, hiding a mentally impaired POTUS, WIDE OPEN BORDERS on purpose, lawfare trying to put their political opponent in jail to win the election, 20% inflation, almost in WWIII, YES, those people ARE stuoid. 100% dumber than a red brick. Where do you side with? Can you name the bad things that compare to this that you speak of? Let me answer you. NO, YOUVEILL DUCK AND HODE, and try the liberal diversion tactic

Do you simply believe what the media tells you to believe? I don't think most normal people do either.

Yes, most of the media feeds the public slanted stories but Trump has done much of it to himself. Since 2016, he's spent a remarkable amount time acting like a jackass and many people don't care for that from their leaders.

I believe, if Trump had some personal discipline, we'd be nearing the end of his second term.
I don't believe what the media tells me, but the average American does, and those are the people who have been indoctrinated to hate Trump.

Thinking people can look past the personality traits and look at the policies. Smart people vote with their pocketbook, Democrats vote with their feelings.

And no, Trump has not done enough to warrant the amount of vitriol in his direction, unless you listen to and believe the mainstream media ...

Reactions: fatman76
Trump's favorite poll is Putin's cock... BIGGEST TRAITOR OF THE USA IN HYSTORY!! FK DJT!!
Then why would Putin publicly state he'd rather have poopy pants win the election than DJT?

I don't believe what the media tells me, but the average American does, and those are the people who have been indoctrinated to hate Trump.

Thinking people can look past the personality traits and look at the policies. Smart people vote with their pocketbook, Democrats vote with their feelings.

And no, Trump has not done enough to warrant the amount of vitriol in his direction, unless you listen to and believe the mainstream media ...
It's the drip, drip, drip combined with people who genuinely don't care that much about politics.

People on this forum spend hours consuming news and debating it. We're probably in the top 1-2% of news consumers in this country.

Most people walk by a newsstand and see a headline and that's the truth to them.

So I'd disagree, while members of this board are, on the whole, questioning things a good portion of the population just absorbs whatever narrative is fed to them as truth.

It's the drip, drip, drip combined with people who genuinely don't care that much about politics.

People on this forum spend hours consuming news and debating it. We're probably in the top 1-2% of news consumers in this country.

Most people walk by a newsstand and see a headline and that's the truth to them.

So I'd disagree, while members of this board are, on the whole, questioning things a good portion of the population just absorbs whatever narrative is fed to them as truth.
How are you disagreeing with me that It's pretty much exactly what I said ...

Reactions: Capt Ron 1

You actually know people who believe everything FOX tells them like it's the unbiased truth?

I haven't spoken with anyone, liberal or conservative, who doesn't recognize the biases of the media.

Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT