ADVERTISEMENT

A good (finally) poll for Trump

He only gets positive news from the usual suspects. Never from the abc, cbs, nbc, cnn's of the world.

You ever hear what comes out of Kamala's mouth? People prefer that when comparing platforms?
Two things 1) you can say the same thing about the democrats and conservative media. How is it different?
2) Your not really correct with CNN. They had a "Trump town Hall" back in May where Trump got to state his own case. The also has features with Nikki Haley and Ron Desantis. Did Fox do a Joe Biden town Hall? CNN also has Scott Jennings on lots of their pundit shows and he almost always defends Trump or takes his POV. Now he is always out numbered, but they are allowing a pro Trump POV to be put out on their shows. I am not saying they are "fair and balanced", they aren't. They are on the left.....but they are putting some effort in getting a pro Trump POV at times.

Two things 1) you can say the same thing about the democrats and conservative media. How is it different?
2) Your not really correct with CNN. They had a "Trump town Hall" back in May where Trump got to state his own case. The also has features with Nikki Haley and Ron Desantis. Did Fox do a Joe Biden town Hall? CNN also has Scott Jennings on lots of their pundit shows and he almost always defends Trump or takes his POV. Now he is always out numbered, but they are allowing a pro Trump POV to be put out on their shows. I am not saying they are "fair and balanced", they aren't. They are on the left.....but they are putting some effort in getting a pro Trump POV at times.
Honestly I only watch CNN very sparingly, most of the CNN content I see are their articles and headlines in print. If they do all the things you suggest good for them. I would be very surprised if right leaning media were at all unbiased towards the left ...

Reactions: nail1988

You cannot be serious. Fox, or anyone else for that matter didn’t do a townhall because Mad Cow disease Biden wouldnt do one. With anyone. Just like Kamala.

As for CNN. Since you are an independent and not a lefty. 🙄. You will find it i teresting that even stephen colberts lefty audience finds your assertion absurd. Weird that lefties would be to the right of such an independent thinker.

Honestly I only watch CNN very sparingly, most of the CNN content I see are their articles and headlines in print. If they do all the things you suggest good for them. I would be very surprised if right leaning media were at all unbiased towards the left ...

They don’t. See post above. Even colberts lefty audience knows better.

My opinion on this is that it was a business decision......MSNBC is farther left than CNN and I suspect CNN was losing some of its viewers.....so they have been trying to present themselves more towards the middle to go after moderates, although I don't now if its worked much. The got a lot of flack from the democrats for doing the Trump town hall.....which I saw as a good thing.

Reactions: FresnoGator

Funny thing. I got into a debate with someone on this that thought this was nothing new. He is sort of correct, but there is nuance the last few months of Joe. For the poll we were looking at I asked him to provide the crosstabs for the biden polls to see if it changed. He literally came back a few minutes later and said see…kamala poll for July 25 was D +9, but I couldn’t not find anything prior to that.

My response…

“Joe stepped down on July 21. Thanks for proving my point.”

CANNOT be this dumb. IMPOSSIBLE. FNC invites those cowards ALL THE TIME...guess what...too chicken chit. (like ALL sissy libs)

Reactions: RussellCasse
Its amazing how incredibly smart you guys believe the democrats are. How do they control everything? There are a whole bunch of different organizations doing polls. I don't give the democrats that much credit.

Some of the polls will certainly be biased, but when taken as a whole, they can paint a picture of how things are moving.
Nobody said they were smart, what we are saying is that they are evil and will do anything to win. The MSM is their partner in crime and propagandist. Remember, average Joe does not seek out information to confirm what the bobbleheads are spouting. He's too busy working and trying to provide for his family, trying to get a modicum of enjoyment living on planet earth. And then we have Kal who does summersaults trying to seek out his confirmation bias.
😂

Well you already know that if Trump loses, you'll get some mixture of "cheating" and "election interference". Trump is a sore loser, so his supporters take on his personality.
Thinking election can't be rigged makes me laugh. And I'm not saying 2020 was but it's laughable to think it can't happen.

I'm pretty sure Hillary said for years Trump stole the 2016 election. This can go both ways but liberals tend to forget that one.

Last edited:
Thinking election can't be rigged makes me laugh. And I'm not saying 2020 was but it's laughable to think it can't happen.

I'm pretty sure Hillary said for years Trump stole the 2016 election. This can go both ways but liberals tend to forget that one.
Hillary claims that Russia rigged the election by using misinformation to sway people opinions. Trump claims that the democrats had dead people vote, created ballots and changed votes. You do see the difference, right?

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
the Russian thing was disproved, the other wasn't ...
Time for your kids to take the phone from you.

season 4 intervention GIF by Billions

Nobody said they were smart, what we are saying is that they are evil and will do anything to win. The MSM is their partner in crime and propagandist. Remember, average Joe does not seek out information to confirm what the bobbleheads are spouting. He's too busy working and trying to provide for his family, trying to get a modicum of enjoyment living on planet earth. And then we have Kal who does summersaults trying to seek out his confirmation bias.
😂
BINGO Cheaters, liars and unethical

Reactions: NavigatorII
Hillary claims that Russia rigged the election by using misinformation to sway people opinions. Trump claims that the democrats had dead people vote, created ballots and changed votes. You do see the difference, right?
Yes...Hillary paid an operative to make up a FAKE dossier to overthrow Trump. This is 100% FACT, not opinon...so I get your point. Lefties used the intelligence agencies to cover for Hunters laptop (51 of them) saying it was Russian disinformation...even though the FBI had said computer for OVER A YEAR already and 100% KNEW that was a lie. Lefties are evil cheaters. And somehow stupid lefties TRY to get others to believe 81 million people voted for a guy who was 100% brain dead that hid in his basement...who got all the votes after everyone went to sleep. TOTALLY get your point

Yes...Hillary paid an operative to make up a FAKE dossier to overthrow Trump. This is 100% FACT, not opinon...so I get your point. Lefties used the intelligence agencies to cover for Hunters laptop (51 of them) saying it was Russian disinformation...even though the FBI had said computer for OVER A YEAR already and 100% KNEW that was a lie. Lefties are evil cheaters. And somehow stupid lefties TRY to get others to believe 81 million people voted for a guy who was 100% brain dead that hid in his basement...who got all the votes after everyone went to sleep. TOTALLY get your point
What's both sad and hilarious, six months ago Biden's handlers were trying to decide if they needed to remove Cackles the Clown from the VP ticket. Biden got outed by Trump in the last debate, then...........VOILA! Knee Pads Harris is suddenly the best thing since sliced bread. But why??????????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ political contributions to the Democrat campaign were POOF if they replaced her after forcing the Potato to step down. These are evil AF people who will stop at nothing to retain power.

Reactions: gatordad3
What's both sad and hilarious, six months ago Biden's handlers were trying to decide if they needed to remove Cackles the Clown from the VP ticket. Biden got outed by Trump in the last debate, then...........VOILA! Knee Pads Harris is suddenly the best thing since sliced bread. But why??????????

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ political contributions to the Democrat campaign were POOF if they replaced her after forcing the Potato to step down. These are evil AF people who will stop at nothing to retain power.
BINGO

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT