ADVERTISEMENT

The "Toe"

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004

Fact Check: Yes, Kamala Harris Said, 'Ukraine Is a Country in Europe. It Exists Next to Another Country Called Russia'​

True............Snopes

This is the next in line for the free leader of the world. Yes kiddos

mr-rogers-clown-mask.gif

We all know Kamala is not a good campaigner and would not have won a battle of ideas with her democrat opponents. And who would dare go against a woman of color in the party run by liberal white elites?

Perhaps she also believes she and Joe are a top Presidential Administration and the rest of us just don't "understand" how good we have it under their policies. We do know how Kamala ascended the political ranks in one party CA. Race baiting and "mistress" services. Let's not pretend this woman has political talents, is smart or is likeable.

The point of the matter is this. TRUMP beat their elected choice. Blew him away. This is their second life, so they have nothing to lose. Now MSM is getting involved to cover and carry her across the line. I hope this situation is not overlooked because that machine working together is capable, and their voters are dumber than red bricks. Better to not underestimate your competitors

The point of the matter is this. TRUMP beat their elected choice. Blew him away. This is their second life, so they have nothing to lose. Now MSM is getting involved to cover and carry her across the line. I hope this situation is not overlooked because that machine working together is capable, and their voters are dumber than red bricks. Better to not underestimate your competitors
If it makes the Dem Party look bad, it will be excused or ignored my the regime media

Awwwww, crap… this one stings. Huge fan of his flicks. Sure, I already knew it… he’s been in Hollyweird his whole life, so no surprise, but it sucks to see it confirmed to such a degree. There must be a role he’s jockeying for.

And it’s a total betrayal to the spirit of The Dude. The REAL Dude would say:

“She’s just, like, you know, a part of like, the machine, man.”

Awwwww, crap… this one stings. Huge fan of his flicks. Sure, I already knew it… he’s been in Hollyweird his whole life, so no surprise, but it sucks to see it confirmed to such a degree. There must be a role he’s jockeying for.

And it’s a total betrayal to the spirit of The Dude. The REAL Dude would say:

“She’s just, like, you know, a part of like, the machine, man.”
surprised? u can't be ...

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
The Dude is a character in a movie. Jeff Bridges has always been a hippy.

Just Jimmy Conway, Ace Rothstein, and Paul Vitti are great characters in great movies and Bob DeNiro is a whiney liberal crybaby.

Reactions: Gator Fever

Just Jimmy Conway, Ace Rothstein, and Paul Vitti are great characters in great movies and Bob DeNiro is a whiney liberal crybaby.
I learned a LONG time ago not to get or take worldly advice from people who make a living playing pretend

Yep there is something about being a lefty that leads many of them to go into acting and teaching etc. 90% of those fields are lefties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT