ADVERTISEMENT

The Big Rug Pull on the Big Guy has begun!!

Democrats have made a decision. :oops:

BREAKING UPDATE: Justice Department Files 9 New Criminal Charges Against Hunter Biden – Tax Evasion – Faces Up to 17 Years in Prison​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...epartment-files-new-criminal-charges-against/
He will be slapped on the hand, pay a few fines (Well, only if daddy can get Congress to send Ukraine more $) and then the DEMS and MSM will claim how fair the DOJ/justice system is and that Trump is guilty and must go to jail.

Last edited:
He will be slapped on the hand, pay a few fines (Well, only if daddy can get Congress to send Ukraine more $) and then the DEMS and MSM will claim how fair the DOJ/justice system is and that Trump is guilty and must go to jail.
Bingo. Main goal of this is to try to spin that Trump indictments are ok and NOT political, hey we are going after Hunter too!

Ancillary benefit is it gives them some fodder to eventually boot Biden if they want to go down that path.

Bingo. Main goal of this is to try to spin that Trump indictments are ok and NOT political, hey we are going after Hunter too!

Ancillary benefit is it gives them some fodder to eventually boot Biden if they want to go down that path.
Actually goes further than that IMO…… The House Oversight Committee hearing for next week will likely be a sh!tshow as Abbe Lowell and company will use these new indictments as a pretext not to answer any questions. The overall goal is to protect the Big Guy at all costs.

Actually goes further than that IMO…… The House Oversight Committee hearing for next week will likely be a sh!tshow as Abbe Lowell and company will use these new indictments as a pretext not to answer any questions. The overall goal is to protect the Big Guy at all costs.

This^^^

No testimony from Hunter. This move protects the Big guy. Time is impeccable. Uhuh.

Reactions: nail1988

I don't think that's the main point. I think they need to rush the trial and convict him so Biden can pardon him before he gets the hook.

IMO alot of this shows the DS is insecure in their ability to actually keep Trump from winning this time. So far it's alot of Lucy and footballs for them.

I don't think that's the main point. I think they need to rush the trial and convict him so Biden can pardon him before he gets the hook.
IMO alot of this shows the DS is insecure in their ability to actually keep Trump from winning this time. So far it's alot of Lucy and footballs for them.
I think the commies are just hastening running the douchebag Gruesome to run as their place mat instead. There is no bigger commie than Gruesome in the northern hemisphere other than Trudeau. :mad:

Last edited:

I don't see that. I could totally see them letting it work through the court system and obama judges bouncing all charges then the media gets to remind us 24/7 how innocent Hunter is.

What kind of idiot could vote blue? I mean how much do you have to hate America to vote for these people? NO ONE can actually be this stupid...they have to hate us.

Reactions: dezyDeco
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT