ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Environmental wack jobs and warmers collapse Sri Lanka’s economy

Foolish Western Idealism Crushes Sri Lanka's Economy​

So now they rank #1 in political EPA correctness and are now nationally bankrupt? @FresnoGator , can you move this one to "Get woke, go broke" thread? Shame on you Nail. 😂

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Sunny

I felt this article belonged here From one of the 5 dumbest people in politics Sheila Jackson Lee blames the “ heat “ code for warming for low IQ Joes horrific performance p😬😭😭😭

Jackson Lee: Biden’s Numbers Are Partly ‘The Frustration of the Summer, the Heat’ — We’re Doing Everything We Promised on Formula, Gas​

Sunny

I felt this article belonged here From one of the 5 dumbest people in politics Sheila Jackson Lee blames the “ heat “ code for warming for low IQ Joes horrific performance p😬😭😭😭

Jackson Lee: Biden’s Numbers Are Partly ‘The Frustration of the Summer, the Heat’ — We’re Doing Everything We Promised on Formula, Gas​

She might have a sub 65 IQ.

sofa king dumb ...

Last edited:
The Marxist Pope tells me to “eat less meat 🍖 sane the planet “ 🌏

these people are nuts 🌰 🤭😭😭😭

Pope Francis: ‘Consume Less Meat’ to Save the Planet​

pope-entreaty-640x480.jpg

Climate Warming, huh?

@Kingseve1 @BSC911

Exclusive – Steve Moore: Biden’s ‘Insane Climate Change Policies’ Causing ‘Hunger,’ ‘Starvation’ Abroad​

GettyImages-1206126178-640x480.png

In the lefts utopia, they leave them out...because they will all die.

*** edited for clarity

Last edited:
  • Wow
Warmers ban gas cooktops in LA and 50 other cities 😭😭😭😭

L.A. is banning most gas appliances in new homes. Get ready for electric stoves​

Citing the climate crisis, the Los Angeles City Council voted Friday to ban most gas appliances in new construction, a policy that’s expected to result in new homes and businesses coming equipped with electric stoves, clothes dryers, water heaters and furnaces.

More than 50 California cities and counties have adopted similar rules banning or discouraging gas hookups in new homes and other buildings. The nation’s second-largest city was late to the game, said Councilmember Nithya Raman, the policy’s lead author — but no longer.

Friday’s vote “puts us in line with climate leaders across the country,” she said in an interview.

Raman’s motion will require newly constructed buildings to be emissions-free, meaning they don’t add to the carbon dioxide pollution that’s heating the planet and leading to more destructive wildfires, more intense droughts and deadlier heat waves.

The zero-emission policy is likely to take effect in the next few years, although the timeline isn’t clear yet. The motion leaves the details to city agencies, directing them to draft a regulation and bring it back to the council for approval by the end of 2022.

The CenTex is having a record heat wave as we did in '69, '80 and 2011. We had record cold in 2021. 206 people died from cold in 2021.

• Love
The CenTex is having a record heat wave as we did in '69, '80 and 2011. We had record cold in 2021. 206 people died from cold in 2021.
I see that you acknowledge that the cold spells do not indicate a trend or disprove that the climate is warming. Better to look at the Average world temperature changes, right?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I see that you acknowledge that the cold spells do not indicate a trend or disprove that the climate is warming. Better to look at the Average world temperature changes, right?

Will you acknowledge that average temperatures have fluctuated throughout the course of history on planet earth?

For example, we know for certain that the vast majority of Florida has been underwater no less than 7 times.

I’m not claiming I know much about this. I do believe the recent warming trend is due to mostly natural forces. But how can we deny that man made heat is contributing? Me just exhaling is expelling heat. My car engine of course expels heat. Air pollution does contribute. Mass deforestation contributes.

Climate is going to climate. If man "could" influence climate, we'd have mild temperatures all year long. Nothing we do, nothing we aren't doing, or can do is going to change our orbit around the sun. Without rehashing the last 200 years of recorded data, the planet has experienced hot spells as well as cold spells. I remember the 70's north Florida winters as cold as a witch's tit. Some said we were headed to a new ice age. Didn't pan out did it? The hand wringers believe the warmists and have drunk the globalist koolaid, the goal of which is to make the USA a 3rd world country. We are all that are standing in their way of that.

But the sheep keep on bleating. And the "woke" are sound asleep.

I’m not claiming I know much about this. I do believe the recent warming trend is due to mostly natural forces. But how can we deny that man made heat is contributing? Me just exhaling is expelling heat. My car engine of course expels heat. Air pollution does contribute. Mass deforestation contributes.
Mass deforestation is a 3rd world issue. It's not happening here.......yet. But this administration is hell bent to swell the population with the have nots of our planet. So that is a distinct possibility.

The July 24, 2020 UK Daily Mail told me of a new study that said the Mediterranean Sea was 3.6F warmer at the end of the Roman Empire than today. There is ample proof under the ice, Vikings herded cattle in Greenland in the 10's and 1100's. Today Greenland's climate is to harsh for cattle.

In early 2020, some NASA scientists told us we're in a solar minimum. Denver saw it's earliest freeze on record in 2021. All 254 Texas counties were under winter cold warnings for the first time. The northeast saw record snowfall. YouTube took the NASA scientists videos down. They didn't fit the narrative.

Many climate scientists and I don't buy into the Warmist's religion. The Warmists are 0-50 in dire predictions.

The July 24, 2020 UK Daily Mail told me of a new study that said the Mediterranean Sea was 3.6F warmer at the end of the Roman Empire than today. There is ample proof under the ice, Vikings herded cattle in Greenland in the 10's and 1100's. Today Greenland's climate is to harsh for cattle.

In early 2020, some NASA scientists told us we're in a solar minimum. Denver saw it's earliest freeze on record in 2021. All 254 Texas counties were under winter cold warnings for the first time. The northeast saw record snowfall. YouTube took the NASA scientists videos down. They didn't fit the narrative.

Many climate scientists and I don't buy into the Warmist's religion. The Warmists are 0-50 in dire predictions.
1658326993975-png.1041099

• Wow

Sunny

star-trek-spock.gif

Spoc told us that the last 4 years of this 70’s we where headed for a ice age? Then in the late 80’s and early 90’s AlGore tells us that the seas where rising, Glaciers are melting and we had less then 10 years to live? Algore even had his own doomsday clock.

OB-BW643_oj_glo_20080721184941.jpg

Mark levin tonight de cleated a babe who works for on mediate over warming. He woodshedded her. It was embarrassing

warmers are 0-50

Last edited:
Sunny

star-trek-spock.gif

Spoc told us that the last 4 years of this 70’s we where headed for a ice age? Then in the late 80’s and early 90’s AlGore tells us that the seas where rising, Glaciers are melting and we had less then 10 years to live? Algore even had his own doomsday clock.

OB-BW643_oj_glo_20080721184941.jpg

Mark levin tonight de cleated a babe who works for on mediate over warming. He woodshedded her. It was embarrassing

warmers are 0-50
The Waco Tribune-Herald WaPost wannabe just pointed out we're having a smoking hot summer just as we had in '69. The Warmists would have us believe we've never had a summer anywhere close to what we're having right now.

• Wow
The Marxist Pope tells me to “eat less meat 🍖 sane the planet “ 🌏

these people are nuts 🌰 🤭😭😭😭

Pope Francis: ‘Consume Less Meat’ to Save the Planet​

pope-entreaty-640x480.jpg

i think a better pitch would have been save your colon...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT