ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

FTnAJjQUsAAZYge

GhostOfHeWhoWalksBehindTheRows:

tumblr_n7i541ptOz1r3ifxzo3_500.gif
So this is all about you being true to your politics and to hell with actually protecting the environment?

Ok, at least you are consistent.

If I TRULY believed that man controlled the climate and its ability to change, I would be asking why does man allow the climate to run in a way that hurts people?

Maybe the mistake I am making is assuming you honestly believe that? Should I just assume you don't care about the environment or the people hurt by climate change, you just love your politics?

Ok then.

Reactions: fatman76
So this is all about you being true to your politics and to hell with actually protecting the environment?

Ok, at least you are consistent.

If I TRULY believed that man controlled the climate and its ability to change, I would be asking why does man allow the climate to run in a way that hurts people?

Maybe the mistake I am making is assuming you honestly believe that? Should I just assume you don't care about the environment or the people hurt by climate change, you just love your politics?

Ok then.

8-AD00-F6-C-CEEC-4563-A494-073760-B47-ADD.jpg

Last edited:
Right. We all know if they could have changed the climate by now, they would have. They choose not to? How stupid does one have to be to believe that?

Any of you guys who know this guy(s) who controls the climate, will you ask them if we’re going to have any games delayed or postponed due to inclement weather? I wouldn’t want to spend money on tickets only to have the game delayed right after the opening kickoff due to rain/lightning like we had happen a couple years ago.

Right? This is just common sense. Guess that's where we are tripping up the warmists.

it is common sense. Or a lack of it by Libtards. These Libtard terrorists go two ways—they know their agenda is harmful but they go with it anyway for the sake of power and control (as Ghost has previously mentioned—politics before life),, Or they are so ignorant on what contributes to the well being for the country THEY live in, that they can’t stand alone on their own two feet and act as nothing more then a puppet to the Dems . And the Dems thrive on their stupidity.

Look how fast the Dems are trying to push through any and every agenda they can. But we’re supposed to believe climate control, which is one of the most important items on the Dems agenda, can be changed by man but the Dems haven’t pushed it through by choice? It’s pure ignorance.

it is common sense. Or a lack of it by Libtards. These Libtard terrorists go two ways—they know their agenda is harmful but they go with it anyway for the sake of power and control (as Ghost has previously mentioned—politics before life),, Or they are so ignorant on what contributes to the well being for the country THEY live in, that they can’t stand alone on their own two feet and act as nothing more then a puppet to the Dems . And the Dems thrive on their stupidity.

Look how fast the Dems are trying to push through any and every agenda they can. But we’re supposed to believe climate control, which is one of the most important items on the Dems agenda, can be changed by man but the Dems haven’t pushed it through by choice? It’s pure ignorance.
The hell of it is, if they really cared about the environment, they would see a LOT of people actually do want to protect the planet.

For instance, plastic and garbage in our oceans and rivers. Almost everyone would agree its a problem and get behind solving it.

Curiously, the dems could give a fig less, so the warmists never mention it.

Putting your politics first in your life. The planet can go down the toilet for all these people care.

The hell of it is, if they really cared about the environment, they would see a LOT of people actually do want to protect the planet.

For instance, plastic and garbage in our oceans and rivers. Almost everyone would agree its a problem and get behind solving it.

Curiously, the dems could give a fig less, so the warmists never mention it.

Putting your politics first in your life. The planet can go down the toilet for all these people care.
One of the funniest (and just typical hypocritical things) California did was ban plastic straws. So what did they do? Started making paper straws only.............

wrapped in plastic. 😂 😂 😂 😂

Mischaracterizing positions held by others is not “speaking the truth.” It’s a tiresome shtick you continually employ to satisfy your weird need to pit people against each other.
Yeah this new spin of yours that I've 'tricked' the whole board into mischaracterizing you is ironically hilarious coming from the guy that claims that the Republicans who voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act were actually racists, and the racist dems who opposed it were actually heroes.

And you also completely mischaracterized Goldwater's opposition to it.

But tell yourself that I 'tricked' the board into have its opinion of you.

Sorry bro, you earned it.

• Haha
One of the funniest (and just typical hypocritical things) California did was ban plastic straws. So what did they do? Started making paper straws only.............

wrapped in plastic. 😂 😂 😂 😂
Dems want to protect their politics, could give a rat's ass about protecting the planet.

As we see ITT.

Yeah this new spin of yours that I've 'tricked' the whole board into mischaracterizing you is ironically hilarious coming from the guy that claims that the Republicans who voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act were actually racists, and the racist dems who opposed it were actually heroes.

And you also completely mischaracterized Goldwater's opposition to it.

But tell yourself that I 'tricked' the board into have its opinion of you.

Sorry bro, you earned it.

There you go again.

It’s as if I said that I went fishing and told you that I caught a fish that was ten inches long.

Then, you start yelling “Hey! ReRe claims he caught a 27-foot-long shark!"

What is the point? Why not just respond to what people actually say?

There you go again.

It’s as if I said that I went fishing and told you that I caught a fish that was ten inches long.

Then, you start yelling “Hey! ReRe claims he caught a 27-foot-long shark!"

What is the point? Why not just respond to what people actually say?
Because your claim here is that I am mischaracterizing your views, when you have zero issue doing just that to other people and events.

Spinning that the republicans in 1964 were racists for voting in FAVOR of giving blacks voting rights and that the dems were NOT racists for opposing it is about as disingenuous as it gets.

When I remind you and the board of your past behavior, you get upset at me and claim I am 'mischaracterizing' you.

No, I am reminding. Maybe if you didn't say such stupid things, people here wouldn't view you in such a negative light.

Another reminder: You voted for the racist in 2020. That's not mischaracterizing you either, that's also reminding.

Because your claim here is that I am mischaracterizing your views, when you have zero issue doing just that to other people and events.

Spinning that the republicans in 1964 were racists for voting in FAVOR of giving blacks voting rights and that the dems were NOT racists for opposing it is about as disingenuous as it gets.

When I remind you and the board of your past behavior, you get upset at me and claim I am 'mischaracterizing' you.

No, I am reminding. Maybe if you didn't say such stupid things, people here wouldn't view you in such a negative light.

Another reminder: You voted for the racist in 2020. That's not mischaracterizing you either, that's also reminding.

Even as you deny it, you continue to mischaracterize and exaggerate what others say. Then you respond to your own made-up versions.

Also, nice try with your declaration that others view me in “such a negative light.” Here you exhibit your other defining trait: your perverse need to pit people against each other.

Even as you deny it, you continue to mischaracterize and exaggerate what others say. Then you respond to your own made-up versions.
Yet you didn't mention any specifics of what I mischaracterized or exaggerated.

Because you can't. And multiple posters here call you out over your claims about republicans and democrats 'flipping' or your misrepresentation of Barry Goldwater's opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

I think I have a pretty good handle on how most posters on this board view you. I think you do too.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

This is another extremely logical argument against the the “consensus” claim.

They tell us to “trust the science” but then they turn around and act like it’s true by popular vote…and ostracize any scientist who doesn’t go along with the narrative.

It’s sick, and it’s obvious as long at the truth matters more than politics.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

This is another extremely logical argument against the the “consensus” claim.

They tell us to “trust the science” but then they turn around and act like it’s true by popular vote…and ostracize any scientist who doesn’t go along with the narrative.

It’s sick, and it’s obvious as long at the truth matters more than politics.

We are in the upside down now. If you use facts and logic, you are 'mischaracterizing' or outright lying.

If you use facts, you are evil. Because facts shatter talking points, and that's all the left has. It's been the constant thread throughout this thread: Warmists use talking points, we offer facts that prove the talking points are wrong, they counter with yelling and 'Ghost reminds me of this guy' memes.

These people are idiots. And they have allowed their love of their politics over reality and facts and SCIENCE to make them idiots.

And the irony is.....everything they support in the name of 'climate change' is actually destroying the planet and environment. That's the hell of it.

We are in the upside down now. If you use facts and logic, you are 'mischaracterizing' or outright lying.

If you use facts, you are evil. Because facts shatter talking points, and that's all the left has. It's been the constant thread throughout this thread: Warmists use talking points, we offer facts that prove the talking points are wrong, they counter with yelling and 'Ghost reminds me of this guy' memes.

These people are idiots. And they have allowed their love of their politics over reality and facts and SCIENCE to make them idiots.

And the irony is.....everything they support in the name of 'climate change' is actually destroying the planet and environment. That's the hell of it.
It’s also destroying lives and creating an elites vs slaves economy.

It’s also destroying lives and creating an elites vs slaves economy.
Why is it that when it comes to fossil fuels, warmists are terrified at the potential damage to the environment during the extraction process......but they say NOT A WORD when to it comes to the environment being obliterated in the rare earths' extraction process?

They say nothing cause their politicians say nothing. One is 'dirty', the other is 'clean',

Sheep to the end.

Yet you didn't mention any specifics of what I mischaracterized or exaggerated.

Because you can't. And multiple posters here call you out over your claims about republicans and democrats 'flipping' or your misrepresentation of Barry Goldwater's opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

I think I have a pretty good handle on how most posters on this board view you. I think you do too.

Whenever I point out how you mischaracterize what I say, you respond by bringing up the 1960s party realignment as if there aren’t 99 other things that you've blatantly mischaracterized. How about this: Why don't you just quote people accurately instead of supplying your own cartoonish versions?

And you are missing the point about "how posters feel." I'm not concerned about my "reputation" here. I'm noting how your attempts at ostracism fall into a larger pattern where you constantly try to pit people against one other.

Whenever I point out how you mischaracterize what I say, you respond by bringing up the 1960s party realignment as if there aren’t 99 other things that you've blatantly mischaracterized. How about this: Why don't you just quote people accurately instead of supplying your own cartoonish versions?
I did. And the reason why I keep mentioning your spin that republicans were racists in 1864 for voting for The Civil Rights Act and the dems weren't is because it's such a blatant lie. And you know you are lying when you say it. So you wear it around your neck like a Scarlet L.

And you are missing the point about "how posters feel." I'm not concerned about my "reputation" here. I'm noting how your attempts at ostracism fall into a larger pattern where you constantly try to pit people against one other.

Who am I trying to pit you against by referencing the lie you told about republicans being racists for voting for the 1964 Civil Rights Act? And the even bigger lie you told that dems weren't?

Who am I pitting you against by mentioning that you voted for a racist in 2020?

Maybe just stop saying and doing embarrassing things?

I'm noting how your attempts at ostracism fall into a larger pattern where you constantly try to pit people against one other.
First of all, no one here thinks the way they do because of me. I'm flattered that you think I have mind control over anyone here, but LOL no.

You always get upset when I talk about how the left is evil or really any blanket statement about how the left acts.

The left lets politics dictate all its views and opinions on all topics.

The right doesn't do that.

See Trump pushing the shots in 2020 as the perfect example.

He pushed the shots, dems said hell no, Trump supporters frowned and said 'Really?'

IOW, Trump's initial endorsement of the shots didn't really influence either side to get the shot.

Then after the election, dems immediately did a flip flop and said get the shots.

And dems immediately ran out and got the shots.

THE SAME SHOTS TRUMP TOLD YOU TO GET!

They went from being poison when Trump said get them, to you couldn't jab your arm fast enough when the dems said get. it.

Exact same shot.

That's politics.

Trump supporters didn't do that. Because as we support Trump, politics don't rule our lives.

It does for the left Anyone can read this board and see that for themselves.

When your politics are your moral compass, well.......good luck, my friend.

The Warmists are 0-50 in dire predictions.

My favorite? "Hottest 5 years on record." Data from concrete jungles with big populations. Satellite data told a whole different story. The Warmists would have at least a bit of credibility if they wouldn't pull crap like this. And YouTube hiding some NASA scientists telling us we're in a solar minimum. Guess what. Weather is certainly showing it. Feb., 2021 saw all time record cold across Texas 254 counties. Never have all TX 254 counties been under winter storm watch at the same time. I could go on and on and on.

@Sunburnt Indian @gatordad3 @NavigatorII @GhostOfMatchesMalone

warmer with ANOTHER DOOMSDAY PREDICTION blames humans ( the unwashed)😅😂

Physicists predict Earth will become a chaotic world, with dire consequences​

image.php

@Sunburnt Indian @gatordad3 @NavigatorII @GhostOfMatchesMalone

warmer with ANOTHER DOOMSDAY PREDICTION blames humans ( the unwashed)😅😂

Physicists predict Earth will become a chaotic world, with dire consequences​

image.php

As usual, the headlines are more dramatic than the actual study.

This appears to be the actual research:

I honestly can't figure out what the study is actually saying. It's almost like they are playing a joke on people by using a mixture of vague language, pretty "bifurcation diagrams," and ad hoc math formulas.

The Warmists are 0-50 in dire predictions.

My favorite? "Hottest 5 years on record." Data from concrete jungles with big populations. Satellite data told a whole different story. The Warmists would have at least a bit of credibility if they wouldn't pull crap like this. And YouTube hiding some NASA scientists telling us we're in a solar minimum. Guess what. Weather is certainly showing it. Feb., 2021 saw all time record cold across Texas 254 counties. Never have all TX 254 counties been under winter storm watch at the same time. I could go on and on and on.

99% of warmists are just repeating political talking points and really don't care about the environment. As we can see in this thread.

I could actually respect someone who is honestly worried about protecting the environment and it has nothing to do with politics.

Sunny

the vegetable 🌶 warns the coast guard of melting Arctic ice

you can’t make this up 😂😂😂😂

Joe Biden Warns Coast Guard of Growing Threats from Global Warming​

biden-coast-guard-salute-AP-640x480.jpg

insane brainwashed warmer says we have 1028 days to live

French Open protester ties herself to net during men's semifinal​

Casper Rudd advanced to the French Open men's final after the protester was removed from the court​

GettyImages-1400863450.jpg

GettyImages-1400864334.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
You can’t make this up 😭😭

W.H.O. Tells Smokers to Stub It Out: Tobacco’s Global Impact Is ‘Devastating’​

The World Health Organization (W.H.O.) on Tuesday said it is time to hold individual smokers to account for polluting the planet and “leaving mountains of waste to drive global warming

cigarette-smokers-640x480.jpg

What’s this ?

Winterlike scene develops in Germany, despite temps in the 70s​

Sunny, can you translate this for us?

Parts of Germany looked more like early January than early June on Sunday. Meanwhile, in Paris, the same weather system was responsible for the Eiffel Tower being struck by lightning numerous times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT