ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Jeebus you are a dumbass. Here's a pic from last summer in Antarctica, my college roommate and his wife. They were pretty worried their cruise might get stranded in ice there. Luckily, Al Gore wasn't there. 😂

272625149_4999522316772105_953615007322730795_n.jpg
No that’s you and you’re a little pussy too. You quoted my quote from a time magazine article dipshit. But, let me guess your dumbass knows more than time magazine as you live in your po dunk town in your trailer waving a Donny boy sign. 😁😁😁😂😂😂😂.

Sunny ? @BSC911

remember the slow crying about no snow in Denver indicating warming?

Denver weather to go from high 80s to snow in a matter of just hours​

By Alex Sosnowski, AccuWeather senior meteorologist
Published May 17, 2022 11:54 AM CDT | Updated May 18, 2022 2:32 PM CDT

FriColdPushRockPlns18May.jpg

SnowSetUp18May.jpg

page-28.jpg

snow_spreads.jpg

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
LOL. You guys are still doing this thread? Sorry, that ship has sailed. Sunny was wrong again.

Record high temperatures across the US. And it's still spring.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
State run Koaa.com tells me More warming in Colorado

Sunny it’s May 21st?

@BSC911 🤭

Here is a look at the latest snow totals:

Top 5:

Near HWY 9 at Fremont/Park County Line - 20"
Palmer Lake - 19"
Black Forest - 16"
Woodland Park - 16"
Florissant - 15.5"

Last edited:
What all this proves is that the climate is changing all the time, day to day, week to week, month to month, year to year, century to century,,,,, are you picking up on the trends yet??? 🙄

The only problem I can see from climate change is when some butt-wipe tyrant wants to tell me how I've got to live because the climate is changing.... 😡

• Wow
What have I been telling everyone about green energy BS "not ready for prime time"? 😂

California's electrical grid has an EV problem​

California energy officials issued a sobering warning this month, telling residents to brace for potential blackouts as the state’s energy grid faces capacity constraints heading into the summer months.

In Sacramento, officials said California’s grid could face a potential shortfall of roughly 1,700 megawatts, which would affect the power supply of between 1 million and 4 million people this summer. That number would likely be exacerbated by an additional shortfall of 5,000 megawatts in the case of extreme heat and further fire damage to existing power lines.

“Business as usual will no longer be the case,” he said. “I really believe we need to balance our need for reliability and our desire for a clean grid.”

sddefault.jpg

it sure is @FresnoGator

Colleyville, Southlake and Grapevine great towns
Back in 2005 when looking at buying rental props in Dallas, I was struck by how reasonable and awesome Colleyville was. Saw a 5k foot home with 9' ceilings on 1/2 acre and a private lake for $585k. Now the same home is probably 1.5-2.5M.

Ended up getting 3 homes in Hurst, Fort Worth and Roanoke. Sold Roanoke to my renters of 16 1/2 years in Dec. and Hurst goes on the market in 10 days ...

Back in 2005 when looking at buying rental props in Dallas, I was struck by how reasonable and awesome Colleyville was. Saw a 5k foot home with 9' ceilings on 1/2 acre and a private lake for $585k. Now the same home is probably 1.5-2.5M.

Ended up getting 3 homes in Hurst, Fort Worth and Roanoke. Sold Roanoke to my renters of 16 1/2 years in Dec. and Hurst goes on the market in 10 days ...

you do know the area. Roanoke is starting to boom along with trophy club. Roanoke downtown is really neat and they have kept the small town feel to it. Colleyville is the only town that area that many of the homes are on acreage and it really makes it feel like small town. HEB Hurst / Euless / Bedford “ the mid cites “ right between Dallas and Ft.worth is also a nice / older area. Hurst the home of Bell Helicopter 🚁

you sure picked good areas

Last edited:
Reactions: FresnoGator
What have I been telling everyone about green energy BS "not ready for prime time"? 😂

California's electrical grid has an EV problem​

California energy officials issued a sobering warning this month, telling residents to brace for potential blackouts as the state’s energy grid faces capacity constraints heading into the summer months.

In Sacramento, officials said California’s grid could face a potential shortfall of roughly 1,700 megawatts, which would affect the power supply of between 1 million and 4 million people this summer. That number would likely be exacerbated by an additional shortfall of 5,000 megawatts in the case of extreme heat and further fire damage to existing power lines.

“Business as usual will no longer be the case,” he said. “I really believe we need to balance our need for reliability and our desire for a clean grid.”

sddefault.jpg
I’m old enough to remember a cold snap in Texas. Both nuclear and wind performed so poorly rolling brownouts occurred.

The irony of the situation was glorious.

you do know the area. Roanoke is starting to boom along with trophy club. Roanoke downtown is really neat and they have kept the small town feel to it. Colleyville is the only town that area that many of the homes are on acreage and it really makes it feel like small town. HEB Hurst / Euless / Bedford “ the mid cites “ right between Dallas and Ft.worth is also a nice / older area. Hurst the home of Bell Helicopter 🚁

you sure picked good areas
My RE agent / co-investor buddy picked the areas and I just followed his suggestions for my homes. I've been there 2x, once to prospect and once after the sales were final. They were all new builds.

The Hurst home goes on MLS on 6/2 and it is exactly 1 mile from Bell Helicopter. Really good location.

The Fort Worth home that I'm keeping for now was rented to TCU's LB coach and his family for the 1st 6 years. I loved them and was sad when he left to coach HS ball in Houston.

And FTR, DFW is the greatest, easiest big airport on earth with the multiple luggage pick up spots near the gate you flew into. It was awesome when someone is picking you up ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT