ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

What’s this ?

Early-May snow makes spring look like 'middle of winter' in Nebraska​

Portions of interstates were shut down and numerous traffic accidents were reported amid a blast of winter weather on the second day of May in the Nebraskan Panhandle.

@Kingseve1

We're in a solar minimum. With a little more tax money, I'm sure the Warmists can fix it.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Anyone else noticed? Our little Fake Climate Change thread has almost surpassed BScucks sad little diatribe in posts and interests? 😂
In about a month, @BSC911 will catch his second wind and start posting about the bizarre phenomenon of glaciers melting all over the globe due to climate change.

Seems to start every year in June and continue through August. Scientists are baffled.

01G2CQ6KEJQTAWRQXGQX8T4NNJ.jpeg

How can this be ? More snow and cold temps ?

@Sunburnt Indian @gatordad3 @GhostOfMatchesMalone @NavigatorII @DCandtheUTBand

I wonder what @Kingseve1 @BSC911 will say about this?

Chilly storm to send rain, snow across Northwest​

The calendar says May, but another taste of winter is headed for the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies as a usually cold weather pattern sets up over the regions.

We have some of the dumbest cucks on Planet Earth who buy into this bullshit! What's gonna happen when .Gov Newsome shuts down the power grid in CA when the brownouts start happening this summer? Blade Runner! 😂

4a94kg.jpg

Saturday my son's lacrosse game was 42 and sideways rain. We were sub 55 all weekend.

Had to turn the heat back on Saturday night. This global warming thing needs to get into gear.

whats this? Bikini to winter clothes?

Bikini one day, boots the next. Suddenly, it's winter in May​

@Kingseve1 @BSC911 what say you my melting glacier buddies?🤫🤭😳

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Two of us have been in this 1858 sq. ft. all electric house since Oct., 2009. We just used 581 kwh, lowest for April since we've been here.
Temps in high 60s now. Supposed to reach mid 70s today. Last week it was forecast to be 90 today.

AC might have to come on later this week again. Normally by mid May we've been running AC for the last 2-3 weeks.

Ironically, as much of a shitshow as Hiden has turned the economy into, Mother Nature is partially making up for it so far this year with much cooler than normal temps. Again, apologies to @Kingseve1 and his hydrogen childhood dreams.

A couple of years ago here @bradleygator was in full-bore 'my politics is my religion' mode about climate change. He was in love with wind turbines. I pointed out they were terribly inefficient, and what's worse, they slaughtered birds. I asked him how was he ok with killing birds if the whole point of his climate religion was to protect the environment.

His response? "I don't give a shit about the birds." Well there you go.

A couple of years ago here @bradleygator was in full-bore 'my politics is my religion' mode about climate change. He was in love with wind turbines. I pointed out they were terribly inefficient, and what's worse, they slaughtered birds. I asked him how was he ok with killing birds if the whole point of his climate religion was to protect the environment.

Doesn't make sense which birds are vital to their precious(as The Groper Joes says) "climate warming."

@bradleygator hasn't been the same after spending 2 years in the COVID gulags in New Jersey

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Truckers can tell you about warming 🤭

HOAX

Truck chains nowhere to be found as unexpected snowstorm plagued I-80 through the Sierras​

Drivers said they had already put their chains away for the season.

Truckers can tell you about warming 🤭

HOAX

Truck chains nowhere to be found as unexpected snowstorm plagued I-80 through the Sierras​

Drivers said they had already put their chains away for the season.
US 50 in NV is the nation's loneliest highway. I once stopped at a truck stop for breakfast on Hwy 50 in NV. One male cashier fried my eggs and bacon. I ate and got into my rental and left. During my visit, the cashier who prepared my breakfast was the only human I laid eyes on.

• Wow
The Arctic is nearing that tipping point. Nearly five months after Antarctica’s high temperature record, the Siberian city of Verkhoyansk reached a searing historical high of 38°C (100.4°F) on June 20, 2020, heralding a summer of extreme heat and wildfires in a region better known for ice storms. Overall, 2020 marked the hottest year on record for both poles, and both the Arctic and the Antarctic saw precipitous declines in sea ice. When there isn’t enough ice to reflect the sun’s rays back into space, that heat is absorbed by the dark ocean,

• Wow
Then again, all you "independents" and liberals sure love catastrophes.
From your article

That might seem worrisome until one considers how many more lives are taken from pollution. University of Washington public health professor Kristie Ebi said seven million people a year worldwide die from air pollution, much more than through hurricanes. Ebi insisted that reducing air pollution was critical regardless of what happens with cyclones.

From your article

That might seem worrisome until one considers how many more lives are taken from pollution. University of Washington public health professor Kristie Ebi said seven million people a year worldwide die from air pollution
What's the source for her claim?

The Arctic is nearing that tipping point. Nearly five months after Antarctica’s high temperature record, the Siberian city of Verkhoyansk reached a searing historical high of 38°C (100.4°F) on June 20, 2020, heralding a summer of extreme heat and wildfires in a region better known for ice storms.
Temperatures rising in the summer is scary stuff. How did we handle that when you were a kid?

The Arctic is nearing that tipping point. Nearly five months after Antarctica’s high temperature record, the Siberian city of Verkhoyansk reached a searing historical high of 38°C (100.4°F) on June 20, 2020, heralding a summer of extreme heat and wildfires in a region better known for ice storms. Overall, 2020 marked the hottest year on record for both poles, and both the Arctic and the Antarctic saw precipitous declines in sea ice. When there isn’t enough ice to reflect the sun’s rays back into space, that heat is absorbed by the dark ocean,
Jeebus you are a dumbass. Here's a pic from last summer in Antarctica, my college roommate and his wife. They were pretty worried their cruise might get stranded in ice there. Luckily, Al Gore wasn't there. 😂

272625149_4999522316772105_953615007322730795_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT