ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Melting glaciers my ass!

The Warmists label this anecdotal. Deal with it.

For the thinking person? 2021 has seen all 254 Texas counties with winter storm warnings at the same time for the first time ever. Record February cold in the CenTex and north Texas. This means nothing to Warmist and his religion. Most with the triple digit IQ gives pause.

media-manipulation-1.jpg

ajmygzQ_460s.jpg

this-is-morgan-vague-a-student-at-reed-college-who-66903872.png

It's plenty, plenty hot in the West. Thinking people realize our temperatures vary widely. The Warmist believes we only have hot spots. The Warmist is completely oblivious to all time record cold we saw in Texas in February.

Another question from my "5th grade test" our Warmist can't answer.

nail and Ghost played 5 games of chess. Each won 3 games. How?

It's plenty, plenty hot in the West. Thinking people realize our temperatures vary widely. The Warmist believes we only have hot spots. The Warmist is completely oblivious to all time record cold we saw in Texas in February.

Another question from my "5th grade test" our Warmist can't answer.

nail and Ghost played 5 games of chess. Each won 3 games. How?
nail played 5 games with gator1776. Ghost played 5 games with gatordad3. Think our Warmist can pass a third grade test?

nail played 5 games with gator1776. Ghost played 5 games with gatordad3. Think our Warmist can pass a third grade test?
I wish you hadn't given away the answer.

I wanted @BSC911 to come here and call the test stupid. (While he doesn't know the answer)

@LizardGrad89 comes here in a couple days, with the correct answer, and tells us the question is stupid.

@BSC911 chimes in that he knew the answer too, and the question is stupid.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I wish you hadn't given away the answer.

I wanted @BSC911 to come here and call the test stupid. (While he doesn't know the answer)

@LizardGrad89 comes here in a couple days, with the correct answer, and tells us the question is stupid.

@BSC911 chimes in that he knew the answer too, and the question is stupid.
How about this question?

What runs through our cities and country sides but never moves?

The homeless 😂😂😂
Roadways is the correct answer.

Another question I found our slow can answer. Excruciatingly simple. A doctor and son went for a walk. The doctor is not the father. Who is the doctor?

This one is beyond the reach of our slow.

A year has 12 months. 7 of those months has 31 days. How many of the 12 has 28 days?

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
What’s this?

not a peep from state run weather channel

It snowed in Colorado on Thursday night and we have the photos to prove it​

Goodbye, summer. Colorado's mountains just got their first taste of winter.

2020 saw Denver's earliest freeze on record. This gives the thinking person pause. For the Warmist? The science is settled.

U.S. Had Its Hottest Summer on Record
https://www.weather.com/news/climate/news/2021-09-09-summer-hottest-on-record-united-states-noaa

Of course, this must be false because it was cold the other day where I live.

Reactions: nail1988
Nice chart, but we're still trying to figure out how to best measure sea ice thickness.

This guy's career rests on ongoing funded research into the effects of climate change.

As you'll see in the article, using new measurement techniques we aren't seeing sea ice getting thinner in the last 11-12 years. If it's going to kill us all in 9 years this global warming thing better get its ass in gear.

Nice chart, but we're still trying to figure out how to best measure sea ice thickness.

This guy's career rests on ongoing funded research into the effects of climate change.

As you'll see in the article, using new measurement techniques we aren't seeing sea ice getting thinner in the last 11-12 years. If it's going to kill us all in 9 years this global warming thing better get its ass in gear.

Interesting article. I may be misinterpreting it, but it seems to be saying that ICESat-2 data shows thinning while the older ICESat-1 does not, and the Cryosat just measures the height at the surface of the snow, which doesn’t say much about the underlying ice, while ICESat-2 uses lidar and can detect the transition between snow and ice.

That being said, if we don’t have reliable measurements of thickness, then Heller’s tweet about the extent of the ice cover is meaningless anyway. And looking at his chart, the ice extent actually was lower relative to previous years as recently as a few months ago but Heller only cares about the small interval that shows the current year having more ice than expected so he can crow about CNN and the BBC not covering it. Long-term trends are what matter.

Woke up this morning to temps in the mid 50s. Yet a warmist ITT claims this is the hottest summer on record.

The problem warmists have is that anyone can walk outside and see for themselves that they are full of shit.

My favorite is Lamumba. Hottest 5 years on record. Data came from concrete jungles with large populations. Satellite data said different.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT