ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Woke up this morning to temps in the mid 50s. Yet a warmist ITT claims this is the hottest summer on record.

The problem warmists have is that anyone can walk outside and see for themselves that they are full of shit.

"It was chilly this morning in the Appalachian foothills in September, therefore it could not have been the hottest summer on record overall in the lower 48."

This is the logic you're going with?

"It was chilly this morning in the Appalachian foothills in September, therefore it could not have been the hottest summer on record overall in the lower 48."

This is the logic you're going with?
It's not logic, it's reality. This has been one of the mildest summers of my life. Normally from the middle of July through the middle of September here, highs average around 95 and lows average around 75.

We had ONE week like that in early August. The rest of the summer has consistently been 5-10 degrees below normal.

You are a worrier. A hand-wringer. People like you are always looking for something to be upset about. I honestly pity you. You can walk outside and see for yourself that temps are below normal, but then you walk inside and read an article telling you it's the hottest summer on record, and you start to panic.

It's sad, really. Learn to think for yourself.

It's not logic, it's reality. This has been one of the mildest summers of my life. Normally from the middle of July through the middle of September here, highs average around 95 and lows average around 75.

We had ONE week like that in early August. The rest of the summer has consistently been 5-10 degrees below normal.

You are a worrier. A hand-wringer. People like you are always looking for something to be upset about. I honestly pity you. You can walk outside and see for yourself that temps are below normal, but then you walk inside and read an article telling you it's the hottest summer on record, and you start to panic.

It's sad, really. Learn to think for yourself.

The Deep South was one of the few places that were not hotter this summer. That’s a shame because the Deep South is where most of the deniers live and allows them to use the “It’s not hot where I live so it’s all a hoax” logic.

hottest-summer-2021.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
The Deep South was one of the few places that were not hotter this summer. That’s a shame because the Deep South is where most of the deniers live and allows them to use the “It’s not hot where I live so it’s all a hoax” logic.

hottest-summer-2021.jpg
It was hot AF here. It's still hot AF here.

Oh wait, Florida's been hot AF since I was born. 😂 😂 😂

hottest-summer-2021.jpg
So I tell you it was a mild summer here. You then post a source that agrees with my claim that it was a mild summer....then imply *I* am the one who is denying reality here? LMAO!

You are a worrier. You want to be upset about something. Gives your life meaning, I guess.

You get to think the world is on fire, I get to walk outside and enjoy one of the mildest summers of my life. We are both getting what we want.

Reactions: NavigatorII
So I tell you it was a mild summer here. You then post a source that agrees with my claim that it was a mild summer....then imply *I* am the one who is denying reality here? LMAO!

You are a worrier. You want to be upset about something. Gives your life meaning, I guess.

You get to think the world is on fire, I get to walk outside and enjoy one of the mildest summers of my life. We are both getting what we want.
The left wing media has certainly done their job on a segment of this country.

giphy.gif

The left wing media has certainly done their job on a segment of this country.

giphy.gif
The warmists need to become coolists again like they were in the 70s and return to preaching of a coming Ice Age.

THAT would be closer to reality than telling us the planet is on fire.

I am incredibly popular. I have friends all over the nation.

I did not have a single friend tell me that this summer was brutally hot or hottest they can remember, or anything of the sort.

Warmists like @Uniformed_ReRe want to believe the earth will be inhabitable in X years, so they do. Science and facts be damned.

Reactions: NavigatorII

This is coming from a guy who thinks COVID vaccines are a malevolent government conspiracy and had to put SORT14 on ignore, even though SORT14 was being ridiculously polite and patient with you. You are by far the biggest baby here

The warmists need to become coolists again like they were in the 70s and return to preaching of a coming Ice Age.

THAT would be closer to reality than telling us the planet is on fire.

I am incredibly popular. I have friends all over the nation.

I did not have a single friend tell me that this summer was brutally hot or hottest they can remember, or anything of the sort.

Warmists like @Uniformed_ReRe want to believe the earth will be inhabitable in X years, so they do. Science and facts be damned.

“I am incredibly popular. I have friends all over the nation.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
This is coming from a guy who thinks COVID vaccines are a malevolent government conspiracy and had to put SORT14 on ignore, even though SORT14 was being ridiculously polite and patient with you. You are by far the biggest baby here
@SORT14 was put on Ignore for the same reason @goldmom was, because they were blindly cheerleading for shots.

Cheerleaders bore me. The only reason I haven't blocked you yet is because with your wild conspiracy theories, you are highly entertaining. If that ever changes, you will be blocked as well.

Look, it's a great power, that I don't take lightly. I am by far the most popular poster here. When I put someone on Ignore, they are effectively done here. Has anyone seen @goldmom posting here lately? I haven't, I assume she got tired of getting no responses after I blocked her.

Same will happen with sort. I gave him multiple chances to prove objectivity, and he could not. So I remove the clutter from my stream.

Back on topic: This morning I woke up to temps in the 50s.

The world is not on fire. The world will not end in X years.

Bless your worrying heart.

Also, no credible source claims that the earth will be uninhabitable in X years. That is a strawman.
The entire warmist religion is based on this. We are constantly told by 'scientists' that the earth will reach the 'point of no return' in X number of years if we don't do something.

What you are really saying above is that none of the people pushing the 'world on fire' BS are credible.

Do you realize you just called yourself out as not being credible?

Well done.

Reactions: Gator Fever
The entire warmist religion is based on this. We are constantly told by 'scientists' that the earth will reach the 'point of no return' in X number of years if we don't do something.

What you are really saying above is that none of the people pushing the 'world on fire' BS are credible.

Do you realize you just called yourself out as not being credible?

Well done.

The people promoting hyperbolic “world will be uninhabitable in X years” scenarios are not credible because this isn’t backed by science.

I am not credible by definition because I have no qualifications in the field. I don’t recall claiming that the “world is ending” in x years though.

Is that a yes or no? I have to be careful, I know how you delight in accusing me of saying you said something you didn't, so I need a yes or no answer here.

Well I see you are replying to other threads so I guess you've decided not to answer this one.

Has science settled that gravity exists?

It has.

So if I take a 2-pound rock in my hand and drop it, you can calculate the amount of time it will take to hit the ground, and the speed at which it will be traveling when it does.

Because science has proven that gravity exists.

But science has NOT proven than man can change the climate.

And I can prove it.

You claim science has proven that man can change the climate. Fine,

If man wanted to lower the global temperature by 1 degree F tomorrow, what activities would man need to engage in, and for how long, and by how many people?

You have no idea.

If man-made climate change was proven, you would know exactly.

Studies are not proof. Studies are not science.

You've been hoodwinked. Logical thinking.

Well I see you are replying to other threads so I guess you've decided not to answer this one.

Has science settled that gravity exists?

It has.

So if I take a 2-pound rock in my hand and drop it, you can calculate the amount of time it will take to hit the ground, and the speed at which it will be traveling when it does.

Because science has proven that gravity exists.

But science has NOT proven than man can change the climate.

And I can prove it.

You claim science has proven that man can change the climate. Fine,

If man wanted to lower the global temperature by 1 degree F tomorrow, what activities would man need to engage in, and for how long, and by how many people?

You have no idea.

If man-made climate change was proven, you would know exactly.

Studies are not proof. Studies are not science.

You've been hoodwinked. Logical thinking
This is what they refer to

giphy.gif

Our slowest said the science is settled. It isn't. Some estimates say Gorleone has made $150 million on his ruse. Where is Gorleone? Gorleone never accepted a public debate invitation by the late founder of the Weather Channel. Ghost knows why.
Studies are not science. We cannot open the eyes of the warmists. This is their religion and it gives their life meaning. Sad as that is.

When funding is dependent on a predetermined outcome, confirmation bias renders science as nothing more than another form of government propaganda.

The Ministry of Truth
Imagine being so weak-minded that you walk outside, think "Wow it feels nice, fall is already here!", then you walk back inside and CNN says 'New study finds Summer 2021 was the hottest on record" and you think 'Oh no, what will we do???"

SMDH

Sunny?

what will the warmerist and pixie dust spreaders say to this ?

@BSC911 @Uniformed_ReRe 🤭🤔🤔

Newsmax: Top Scientist Confesses: Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam,

As I have said before, I am not an expert on climate change. As with doctors regarding COVID, I defer to recognized experts when they are working within their fields.

You may be surprised to know that serious peer-reviewed research is rarely filled with the dire apocalyptic predictions that are thrown around in the press and by politicians. No, the earth will not combust into a Venusian hellscape in twenty years. But the data do support a rise in mean surface temperature in recent decades. Is that a cause for mass panic? No, but it is something that will likely require adjustment.

You can claim that the researchers are just publishing this stuff to keep the gravy train rolling. But I don’t assume malice and I don’t assume that I know more than the experts. Is it possible that there are errors in their projections? Of course. Science is an iterative process, making adjustments as new data are observed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT