ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

I didn’t create the chart. NASA created it. The folks who put a man on the moon.

NASA has been very political on the subject of climate change.

My dads best friend in college is a Climatologist and a double PhD. He was with NASA during the Apollo program and spent almost his entire career with NASA. When he was unwilling to toe the line re: climate change, he was retired.

Mind you, he wasn't a "denier," he just wasn't as convinced as to the cause and was unwilling to make a definitive determination. They trusted him to develop climate models for other planets, just not the one he resided on.

Reactions: gatordad3
I didn’t create the chart. NASA created it. The folks who put a man on the moon.

And that’s not what the chart “says.”
You should really look into NOAA's shady practices of "fudging" weather station data. The info is out there if you care to look.

That's not to say the climate is not changing. What I'm saying is these .Gov agencies and researchers who receive .Gov grants allow themselves to get caught up in confirmation bias. Follow the money. And no amount of taxation is going to deter Mother Earth's will.

The focus has always been on the global mean temperature.
Global warming means EVERYWHERE is warming.

Walking outside confirms that's not the case.

I still think the warmists are about to revert back to being coolists. You do remember in the 70s and early 80s the same people touting 'global warming' right now said we would be in an Ice Age by 2021.

You DO remember that, right?

Or maybe what you guys call 'global warming' is really simple climate change.

And that’s not what the chart “says.”
Your chart says the earth is getting hotter.

I walked outside and felt for myself that temps were cooler than normal.

I can believe your chart, or I can believe what's happening outside.

Sadly, I think you would believe your chart LOL

Your chart says the earth is getting hotter.

I walked outside and felt for myself that temps were cooler than normal.

I can believe your chart, or I can believe what's happening outside.

Sadly, I think you would believe your chart LOL
My dad always said that weather forecasters should be required by law to have a window in their control lab. 😂

My dad always said that weather forecasters should be required by law to have a window in their control lab. 😂

It's a clichè but if I get things wrong as often as these guys are, I end my career in federal prison.

I get it. It's an emerging science and we don't have all the answers yet. And that's sort of the point, no?

It's a clichè but if I get things wrong as often as these guys are, I end my career in federal prison.

I get it. It's an emerging science and we don't have all the answers yet. And that's sort of the point, no?
I'm not sure you can even call it science for two reasons:
1) In spite of what the warmists say, reliable accurate historical temperature measurements only go back maybe 300-400 years. The rest are just estimates based on fossil theories.
2) Weather forecasts are not really accurate outside of a one week window. That's not instilling in me much confidence in what the climate predictions will be in 50-100 years.

It's nothing but pure buffoonery to believe man can control the atmosphere, angle of the earth's axis, or distance to the sun. It's really awesome to see such arrogance and ignorance on the same team. 😂

NASA has been very political on the subject of climate change.

My dads best friend in college is a Climatologist and a double PhD. He was with NASA during the Apollo program and spent almost his entire career with NASA. When he was unwilling to toe the line re: climate change, he was retired.

Mind you, he wasn't a "denier," he just wasn't as convinced as to the cause and was unwilling to make a definitive determination. They trusted him to develop climate models for other planets, just not the one he resided on.
Early last year I watched 3 videos on YouTube with NASA scientists telling me we're in a Solar minimum. YouTube took the videos down. Why?

Denver saw it's earliest freeze on record in 2020. Denver ain't in Texas. Parts of the the northeast saw all time record snow fall this spring.

The Warmists are 0-41 on dire predictions as someone here just noted. The Warmists just keep on lying to us.

@gatordad3

your daughter is not happy with lurch 🤭😭😭 0-41 warmers turning on each other 🤣

Greta Thunberg Mocks John Kerry for Climate Change Comments​

Sunny

NOAA the king of the warmest are getting giddy🤭🤔

WATCH LIVE: NOAA predicts 2021 Atlantic hurricane season will be ‘above normal,’ with at least 13 named storms​

From state run WFTV Channel 9 Orlando

WFTV Channel 9 Orlando

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=0letzU_0a5Znqw700

ORLANDO, Fla. — NOAA announced its initial outlook for the 2021 Atlantic hurricane season on Thursday.
It said an “above normal” season is most likely, at a 60% chance.
NOAA said it expects 13 to 20 named storms, six to 10 hurricanes, and three to five major hurricanes for the 2021 season.
The 2021 hurricane season runs from June 1 to Nov. 30.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Sunny

NOAA the king of the warmest are getting giddy🤭🤔

WATCH LIVE: NOAA predicts 2021 Atlantic hurricane season will be ‘above normal,’ with at least 13 named storms​

From state run WFTV Channel 9 Orlando

WFTV Channel 9 Orlando

https://img.particlenews.com/image.php?url=0letzU_0a5Znqw700

ORLANDO, Fla. — NOAA announced its initial outlook for the 2021 Atlantic hurricane season on Thursday.
It said an “above normal” season is most likely, at a 60% chance.
NOAA said it expects 13 to 20 named storms, six to 10 hurricanes, and three to five major hurricanes for the 2021 season.
The 2021 hurricane season runs from June 1 to Nov. 30.
These warmist clowns say the same shit every year. It's like a CD with a scratch in it. It just keeps playing the same loop. We had periods of much more violent, frequent storms in the early 1900's. I'm not looking that up again, posted the evidence on another forum last year. As Sunny says, we can't reach the slow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT