ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Freeze warnings everywhere today and tonight. I can't remember it being this bitterly cold the first week in March since at least 2017 or 2016.

This is why climate crazies can't get mainstream traction for their man-made climate change bullchit. Because people can walk outside and see how full of it they are.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ArcticGoodnaturedChameleon-small.gif

Sunny; the warmist are coming unhinged

AL GORE COMPARES CLIMATE CHANGE TO CIVIL WAR, COULD SPUR ‘END OF CIVILIZATION’

Last edited:
Sunny; the warmist are coming unhinged

AL GORE COMPARES CLIMATE CHANGE TO CIVIL WAR, COULD SPUR ‘END OF CIVILIZATION’

The man-made climate change hoaxers can see that fewer and fewer sheep are believing their nonsense, so they are having to get bolder in their predictions in order to draw attention.

That's why you've got AOC claiming cow farts will destroy the earth in 12 years and Gore claiming whatever nonsense he's claiming now. The sheep here will panic and believe it all, critical thinkers just roll their eyes and walk away.

Funny how the sheep are so gullible for hoaxes. Same people that believe Trump-Russia collusion also believe down to their bones that man-made climate change is a real thing, and the planet will be destroyed in 12 years due to......cows farting.

These people are morons.

Funny how the sheep are so gullible for hoaxes. Same people that believe Trump-Russia collusion also believe down to their bones that man-made climate change is a real thing, and the planet will be destroyed in 12 years due to......cows farting.

These people are morons.
What's scary is AOC has been given her platform with less than 17k votes.

What's scary is AOC has been given her platform with less than 17k votes.

She’s a useful idiot created by the leftist media and hard left RATS.

What they create they can also destroy. When she’s now longer useful she will be sent back to making breakfast club videos.

Sunny, I’m shocked.

The Vikings won’t be planting this year.

@BSC911 @bradleygator

Hoax

The glacier — known as Jakobshavn, which sits Greenland's west coast — is still contributing to sea level rise, but it's losing less ice than expected. Instead of thinning and retreating inland, its ice is thickening and advancing toward the ocean, the researchers found.

Warmers building igloos this spring

Historic' April blizzard dumps 18 inches snow on parts of Plains and Upper Midwest as millions brace for 'life-threatening' conditions and potential flooding just ONE DAY after Colorado basked in 80 degree sunshine

Thoughts @BSC911 @bradleygator ?
:eek::eek:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...blizzard-dumps-snow-Plains-Upper-Midwest.html

That’s some extreme temperature swings there. Sounds like climate change.

I’ll bet you deny black holes exist as well, don’t you. What do these fancy scientists know. I never seen no stinkin black hole. Picture was faked.

Last edited:
That’s some extreme temperature swings there. Sounds like climate change.

I’ll bet you deny black holes exist as well, don’t you. What do these fancy scientists know. I never seen no stinkin black hole.

Wait.....so you can still have extremely cold, record-breaking snowstorms during 'global warming'?

Hmmmm.....then what's the big deal?

Does anyone deny global warming since the last ice age? The pixie dusters claim man made. The pixie dusters suppress quite a number of scientists who suggest we're in a cooling period. The pixie dusters have been caught using selective data and doctoring. This is not wave mechanics. Nothing hard here.

Does anyone deny global warming since the last ice age? The pixie dusters claim man made. The pixie dusters suppress quite a number of scientists who suggest we're in a cooling period. The pixie dusters have been caught using selective data and doctoring. This is not wave mechanics. Nothing hard here.
Even most deniers claim that man is contributing to AGW. I don’t think you want to get into a “number of scientists” competition. But by all means latch onto the outliers (most likely funded by the oil companies) that confirm your bias. You’ll continue to be laughed at by real scientists.

Sunny, I’m shocked.

The Vikings won’t be planting this year.

@BSC911 @bradleygator

Hoax

The glacier — known as Jakobshavn, which sits Greenland's west coast — is still contributing to sea level rise, but it's losing less ice than expected. Instead of thinning and retreating inland, its ice is thickening and advancing toward the ocean, the researchers found.

Wait. Your posting a link that says the glaciers are melting and contributing to the rise in sea levels as support for your denial. You’re as bad as that Ghost nerd.

Even most deniers claim that man is contributing to AGW. I don’t think you want to get into a “number of scientists” competition. But by all means latch onto the outliers (most likely funded by the oil companies) that confirm your bias. You’ll continue to be laughed at by real scientists.

You just completely undermined your man-made climate change theory and aren't smart enough to see it.

Plenty of people claim plenty of things. Prove it, then people will believe.

You can't, so they don't. Not that hard.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT