ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

I don’t have any idea if the planet is actually warming nor if it is of catastrophic significance if it is. But do you guys not understand that citing a couple of weeks of cold temperatures as evidence of a global trend one way or another is ignorant?.

If global warming is real, then temperatures are RISING. This means LOW temperatures are RISING as well.

Which means the chance for setting RECORD LOWS either decreases greatly or is eliminated altogether.

And yet.....every winter we still see record LOW temps by the boatload.

That tells the critical thinker that global warming isn't real.

Reactions: nail1988
Warmer or not you’re alright @BSC911

The kooks in the media are claiming today this proves global warming?

The brain dead never project cooling ( only warming ) and when this happens they still claim warming lulz

This is the same group that 40 years ago claimed we were having global cooling. Ice age was coming, all due to man.

I want you climate crazies to actually listen to me for a minute, because I'm going to tell you how this happens. And why it happens.

When you have 'studies' that 'prove' that man is causing global cooling/warming, what does that necessitate the need for?

GOVERNMENT REGULATION.

That means BIG bucks. Who gets that money? The government and the politicians.

Who then use that money to fund more 'studies' that 'prove' that man-made global warming/cooling is real, so we need a NEW round of GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS and more money for government and politicians.

This isn't that hard, guys.

This is the same group that 40 years ago claimed we were having global cooling. Ice age was coming, all due to man.

I want you climate crazies to actually listen to me for a minute, because I'm going to tell you how this happens. And why it happens.

When you have 'studies' that 'prove' that man is causing global cooling/warming, what does that necessitate the need for?

GOVERNMENT REGULATION.

That means BIG bucks. Who gets that money? The government and the politicians.

Who then use that money to fund more 'studies' that 'prove' that man-made global warming/cooling is real, so we need a NEW round of GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS and more money for government and politicians.

This isn't that hard, guys.

It must be hard for you science deniers. Record warm temperatures this week. Does that prove GW is back on, using the idiots logic of the OP. Or should we just go with this:

Last year was Earth's 4th-warmest year on record, coming in behind 2016, the planet's warmest recorded year, as well as 2015 and 2017, according to information released Wednesday by NOAA, NASA and the U.K. Met Office.

What say you @nail1988 and other deniers?

https://apple.news/Axqg17c7SSkGQAeVuwhBSnQ

nail, you might want to mention from whom NOAA, NASA and UK Met Office select their data. The Warmists won't learn it from Amerikan Pravda.

It must be hard for you science deniers. Record warm temperatures this week. Does that prove GW is back on, using the idiots logic of the OP. Or should we just go with this:

It proves climate change is real. It doesn't prove man-made climate change is real.

Critical thinkers get this. We're trying to get you to see this, but sheep want to be led more than they want to think for themselves.

Well that's a damn different take than I have you Cultists make before! Why point out cold days if that's your view? Makes zero sense Mr Critical Thinker.

You change your story more than Trump when presented with real evidence

Reactions: bradleygator
And its recorded history genius, read the freaking article. What the hell? You have lost the right to use critical thinker.

Reactions: BSC911
Well that's a damn different take than I have you Cultists make before! Why point out cold days if that's your view? Makes zero sense Mr Critical Thinker.

You change your story more than Trump when presented with real evidence

See you guys never read or listen to anyone that holds any view other than you own. This is why you guys never learn anything and it's incredible how easy it is to point this out.

If global temperatures are truly rising, that means the RANGE of global temperatures is rising as well.

That means RECORD LOW TEMPS will decrease or be eliminated all together.

And yet, we have them each and every year. Even during those 4 years in the last decade that you claim are the hottest in the earth's history.

Critical thinkers understand how full of chit you are on this issue.

And its recorded history genius, read the freaking article. What the hell? You have lost the right to use critical thinker.

So let's say recorded history is the last 100 years. Any intelligent, critical thinker knows that if we have suddenly had the 4 warmest years in recorded history in the last decade, that a violent change in climate has happened.

And yet....it hasn't. So obviously, your sources are wrong. Critical thinkers get this.

Let's try this. I'll use small words. I'm exactly like everyone else here. I have no clue whether man contributes to climate change. Sure we make a creek dirty. We make another creek pristine.

When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the Warmists will likely get my attention.

Some clarification might be needed. "I'll use small words." My English vocabulary consists of about 2500 words. I abuse 3 languages. My declaration may have sounded condescending. I use small words because I must.

Let's try this. I'll use small words. I'm exactly like everyone else here. I have no clue whether man contributes to climate change. Sure we make a creek dirty. We make another creek pristine.

When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the Warmists will likely get my attention.

Sunny, I bet @urtren and @BSC911 still have their autographed doomsday clock from Algore?

Algore left the White House with a net worth of 7 million and hes now worth over 150 million selling the warming hoax to the woodelves and pixie dust spreaders.

The now dead Weather Channel founder told me a colleague issued a computer model to the public detailing the coming doomsday. As I recall, it was a week or so later when the colleague issued a retraction. Error! Gorleone had already ceased on the error model and wouldn't let go and went on to huge profit estimates.

It proves climate change is real. It doesn't prove man-made climate change is real.

Critical thinkers get this. We're trying to get you to see this, but sheep want to be led more than they want to think for themselves.

Well, that’s a start. At least you’ve changed from “CC is a hoax, look how cold is is outside” to “climate change is real but prove it’s man made” Eventually you’ll get to where the scientists have been for decades.

Critical thinkers understand that if we had just experienced the 4 warmest years in world history, that we'd all be dead now.

Sheep repeat claims without ever thinking about what they are saying.
You realize they can measure that, don’t you? I swear I feel dumber every time I read your posts. Idiocracy.

See you guys never read or listen to anyone that holds any view other than you own. This is why you guys never learn anything and it's incredible how easy it is to point this out.

If global temperatures are truly rising, that means the RANGE of global temperatures is rising as well.

That means RECORD LOW TEMPS will decrease or be eliminated all together.

And yet, we have them each and every year. Even during those 4 years in the last decade that you claim are the hottest in the earth's history.

Critical thinkers understand how full of chit you are on this issue.
No, it doesn’t mean that at all. Quit saying stupid stuff.

Sunny, I bet @urtren and @BSC911 still have their autographed doomsday clock from Algore?

Algore left the White House with a net worth of 7 million and hes now worth over 150 million selling the warming hoax to the woodelves and pixie dust spreaders.
I couldn’t GAF what Al Gore says. You nerds try to make everything political.

The now dead Weather Channel founder told me a colleague issued a computer model to the public detailing the coming doomsday. As I recall, it was a week or so later when the colleague issued a retraction. Error! Gorleone had already ceased on the error model and wouldn't let go and went on to huge profit estimates.
Ditto.

Well, that’s a start. At least you’ve changed from “CC is a hoax, look how cold is is outside” to “climate change is real but prove it’s man made” Eventually you’ll get to where the scientists have been for decades.

For decades? They spent decades telling us an ice age was coming. Now it's global warming that's going to kill us all in 12 years.

Pick a nonsensical side and stick with it.

No, it doesn’t mean that at all. Quit saying stupid stuff.

Of course it does, this is just common sense. You can't have global temperatures increase at a uniform rate and NOT have LOW temperatures also INCREASE.

You have to know this. No one is this dumb but some people ARE this married to a hoax.

You realize they can measure that, don’t you? I swear I feel dumber every time I read your posts. Idiocracy.

And you do realize that these measurements are often funded by special interest groups who profit from those findings, right?

What happens when studies 'reveal' that global warming is real and that, more importantly, man is the culprit?

Government regulations.

Who profits from government regulations? Politicians.

Those politicians can then fund MORE studies that will 'reveal' and even greater threat from 'man-made' climate change.

Which means another round of government regulations, more money for politicians, and the cycle continues.

Critical thinkers can see this, as can anyone that walks outside and sees that the weather they are seeing now is the same as it has been their entire life.

Critical thinkers can see this, as can anyone that walks outside and sees that the weather they are seeing now is the same as it has been their entire life.

Well I see sunshine some days and rain others. Sometimes it’s very windy. Sometimes it’s hot. Sometimes it’s cold. Sometimes it’s kind of in the middle.

You’re right it’s just like the weather I remember as a kid.

Well I see sunshine some days and rain others. Sometimes it’s very windy. Sometimes it’s hot. Sometimes it’s cold. Sometimes it’s kind of in the middle.

You’re right it’s just like the weather I remember as a kid.

The only difference is, when you were a kid, you were told that weather signaled a coming ice age.

Today as an adult, you see that same weather, and you're told it signals global warming that will destroy the planet in 12 years.

And incredibly, you buy it.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
The only difference is, when you were a kid, you were told that weather signaled a coming ice age.

Today as an adult, you see that same weather, and you're told it signals global warming that will destroy the planet in 12 years.

And incredibly, you buy it.

You're right though. The weather I see really hasn't changed. Clouds are still white and puffy. Thunder and lightning. Hail. It's all still here.

There are those among us who know that a gloomier picture from NASA and NOAA elicits more favorable responses from congress. Think funding.
Think same old tired response from people that can’t accept the facts. Yes, it’s all a big conspiracy and these scientist are all risking their professional reputation on a hoax. What’s it like to live in your dream world? Get over your biases and let’s focus on solutions before the extremists on the other side take over.

Think same old tired response from people that can’t accept the facts. Yes, it’s all a big conspiracy and these scientist are all risking their professional reputation on a hoax. What’s it like to live in your dream world? Get over your biases and let’s focus on solutions before the extremists on the other side take over.

Scientist who have GUBMINT funded grants.

Remember the hockey stick?

Hoax

Scientist who have GUBMINT funded grants.

Remember the hockey stick?

Hoax

Scientists nonetheless. With peer reviewed studies. You guys are so good at trying to discredit valid scientific studies with nothing but a lame talking point. Sorry, do better. It doesn’t work.

You're right though. The weather I see really hasn't changed. Clouds are still white and puffy. Thunder and lightning. Hail. It's all still here.

I have a friend in Washington state. She's hearing 10-12 inches of snow tonight, and that's after getting a foot yesterday.

If global warming were real, the white stuff wouldn't be coming down 2 feet in 48 hours. It would be 60-70 degrees every day.

Remenber, you kooks think the last 4 years were the warmest in the history of the planet. 2 feet of snow says otherwise.

Reactions: _VolFan4675
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT