ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

...liberals who aren't very good at critical thinking
...you need to be a critical thinker
Critical thinker caught it immediately
Critical thinkers get this
Critical thinkers go on fact
Critical thinkers can spot the disconnect

Serious question... what's your obsession with talking about 'critical thinking'? The above are all quotes from this thread alone.

Do you want to be a critical thinker? If so, awesome. Highly commendable. However, you're not there yet, since critical thinking equates to objective analysis... something you cannot do until you do more research and obtain a larger sampling of sources and viewpoints.

Good luck in your journey to become a critical thinker! Truly hope you get there!

"So Rupert's publication acknowledges that the average global temperature will continues to rise anywhere from 5-9 degrees by the end of the century--ie. Global Warming. A five degree increase on the average is massive, btw.

Just hoping you'll do more seeking to understand, because your current library of sources seems too narrow and politically motivated."

Well I've been researching it long enough to remember when your side called it 'global cooling', and warned of a 5-9 degree DROP in global temperatures by the end of the LAST century. Thus sparking the 'ice age' fears.

That idea didn't sell too well, so it was repackaged as 'global warming'. Seems to be selling about as well although there's a sucker born every minute, it seems.

Like I said earlier, if you want to buy it, knock yourself out. PT Barnum saw this coming over a century ago.

Serious question... what's your obsession with talking about 'critical thinking'? The above are all quotes from this thread alone.

Do you want to be a critical thinker? If so, awesome. Highly commendable. However, you're not there yet, since critical thinking equates to objective analysis... something you cannot do until you do more research and obtain a larger sampling of sources and viewpoints.

Good luck in your journey to become a critical thinker! Truly hope you get there!

Why did you skip over my post about all the countries that aren't abiding by the Paris Climate Accord?

He's actually right... but only because he didn't understand what 'climate change' means. He thought climate change was 'changes in weather'.
You will soon learn that having a real discussion with this clown is fruitless. Which is why I no longer read his posts. He’s better off in his own little world, where opposing facts are not welcomed.

Reactions: CostaRica Gator
Well I've been researching it long enough to remember when your side called it 'global cooling', and warned of a 5-9 degree DROP in global temperatures by the end of the LAST century. Thus sparking the 'ice age' fears.

That idea didn't sell too well, so it was repackaged as 'global warming'. Seems to be selling about as well although there's a sucker born every minute, it seems.
Please stop with the us/them rhetoric. It's like your trying to mimic our sad president. There are no sides (MY side called it global cooling? Huh? what side is that exactly?). There is just scientific consensus as to fact.

There was absolutely no scientific consensus that Global Cooling was a real thing back in the 70's, but rather the opposite, with the beginnings of the consensus that we have today around warming. What you may have 'researched' were reports in mass media (eg. Newsweek), doing then that you're doing now... latching onto some minor, non-consensus studies that support a now proven to be incorrect theory, and using the sensationalism of the minority study for their own purposes. Media wanted to sell more magazines. Not sure what your motives are. Net, media stories does not equal scientific, peer reviewed consensus.

Would love to see a citing that you have in your pocket that references a scientific consensus on Global Cooling in the 70's... I'll wait.

As for your Paris Accords question, I honestly missed it... and would have to do a little research on what has happened after Trump's rash decision to bail (talk about a non-critical thinker!). But really your question is moot... regardless of what other governments have done since the US prematurely reneged on the agreement, it doesn't mean the problem does not exist.

There is just scientific consensus as to fact.

Studies aren't facts, they are studies. And often the people conducting the studies either aren't very competent or they are politically motivated, or both.

And studies exist because proof does not. It's used to sell a story to those that want to believe. Even the same studies you cite admit that man-made climate change cannot be proven.

If you want to believe, knock yourself out. Critical thinkers need proof.

As for your Paris Accords question, I honestly missed it... and would have to do a little research on what has happened after Trump's rash decision to bail (talk about a non-critical thinker!). But really your question is moot... regardless of what other governments have done since the US prematurely reneged on the agreement, it doesn't mean the problem does not exist.

That's because you haven't properly educated yourself on this topic. The same countries that claimed that the Paris Climate Accord was necessary to help save the planet from man-made climate change, aren't coming anywhere close to meeting the commitments they agreed to.

That tells the critical thinker that these countries really don't believe that man-made climate change is a threat, or even real.

Action vs words. The critical thinker notes the disconnect. Those that want to believe (in absence of facts), ignore and move on. As we saw here.

NySlims tell me GlowBAll warming wiping out the coffee bean?

This cranks will stop at nothing to promote this hoax

Thoughts @BSC911 @thirdpartyvol?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/16/climate/climate-change-coffee.html

Yep, this is how they try to breathe new life into the hoax. Claim it is going to destroy something that people DO value so the hope is they will pay attention. A few years ago it was gonna wipe out the cocoa beans, grape for wine, etc.

While Al Gore drives away laughing in a gas-powered SUV.

Critical thinkers spot the scam. Sheep go over the cliff...

Reactions: nail1988
She’s bait shit crazy..... this is what the warmer movement has created ( corztez now has her own doomsday clock like Algae Gore and Ted Dansen )

Low IQ Cortez says the world will end in 12 years if we dont address warming

@BSC911

@BSC911

Greenpeace co-founder: No scientific proof humans are dominant cause of warming climate

https://www.foxnews.com/science/gre...ans-are-dominant-cause-of-warming-climate.amp
Well there you have it. Green peace is obviously the expert on this matter. Is he a climatologist?

Why is it that you guys think finding the odd guy that backs your extreme minority position means anything. But you hold onto that source if it makes you feel better.

Greenpeace. LOL.

She’s bait shit crazy..... this is what the warmer movement has created ( corztez now has her own doomsday clock like Algae Gore and Ted Dansen )

Low IQ Cortez says the world will end in 12 years if we dont address warming

@BSC911

She knows about as much as Al Gore. I discount all non scientific opinions from politicians, on both sides of this issue.

Show me an article from Scientific America or other peer reviewed trade journal and I might pay attention to it.

Man-made climate change hoaxers: "Ignore the bitter cold weather out your front door, I have a study here that says it's really a heatwave we're in!"

And they can't understand why people are laughing at them.

Man-made climate change hoaxers: "Ignore the bitter cold weather out your front door, I have a study here that says it's really a heatwave we're in!"

And they can't understand why people are laughing at them.

Just like how you throw a fit at any story talking about hot temperatures in the summer as evidence of global warming but take cold temperatures in January as irrefutable evidence that it doesn't exist. Critical thinkers spot the disconnect.

And people actually are laughing at you. At least I am.

Just like how you throw a fit at any story talking about hot temperatures in the summer as evidence of global warming but take cold temperatures in January as irrefutable evidence that it doesn't exist. Critical thinkers spot the disconnect.

And people actually are laughing at you. At least I am.

It's always gotten hot in the summer. Always will.

If the global temperature is truly increasing at a uniform rate, the number of record COLD temperatures should be decreasing, if not disappearing completely.

Critical thinkers get this. Those that need to believe in a hoax do not.

It's always gotten hot in the summer. Always will.

If the global temperature is truly increasing at a uniform rate, the number of record COLD temperatures should be decreasing, if not disappearing completely.

Critical thinkers get this. Those that need to believe in a hoax do not.
That’s why it’s called GLOBAL warming doofus. Yep, people are laughing.

That’s why it’s called GLOBAL warming doofus. Yep, people are laughing.

Yep. And if global temperatures were truly rising, record COLD temperatures for individual spots would decrease or be eliminated.

Critical thinkers get this.

The funniest part is for years you dems had your talking point down to explain this. Whenever record cold temps hit and we asked how this squared with the global warming hoax, you climate crazies claimed that global warming was melting icebergs and that was chilling the oceans resulting in record cold temps.

Not sure why you guys moved from that spin, but not sure why you guys think the world is going to end in 12 years either, but here we are.

Yep. And if global temperatures were truly rising, record COLD temperatures for individual spots would decrease or be eliminated.

Critical thinkers get this.

The funniest part is for years you dems had your talking point down to explain this. Whenever record cold temps hit and we asked how this squared with the global warming hoax, you climate crazies claimed that global warming was melting icebergs and that was chilling the oceans resulting in record cold temps.

Not sure why you guys moved from that spin, but not sure why you guys think the world is going to end in 12 years either, but here we are.
No one thinks the world is going to end in 12 years. Not even the crazy AOC bitch.

The oceans are getting warmer. Icebergs are melting. Sea levels are rising. As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.

It never fails. Every winter some loser posts about how cold it is in one part of the world, without realizing the issue is GLOBAL warming. What’s the temperature in Australia, genius?

I post facts. You post silly antecdotes.

You ignore the fact that if global warming was real, record LOW temps would be decreasing or eliminated altogether.

"It never fails. Every winter..."

You just proved global warming is BS, and you don't even know it :D:D:D

You ignore the fact that if global warming was real, record LOW temps would be decreasing or eliminated altogether.

"It never fails. Every winter..."

You just proved global warming is BS, and you don't even know it :D:D:D
No it wouldn’t. You clearly don’t understand the theory, and I doubt you are capable of it, so I will just leave you to continue to make yourself look silly by posting stupid comments. Carry on.

The Today Show today claimed that millennials had never seen temperatures this cold!

So if you are 25, today is the coldest you've seen in your life. That would indicate global COOLING, not global warming.

Climate crazies are so desperate to try to make their man-made climate change theory relevant that they keep undermining the hoax.

The Today Show today claimed that millennials had never seen temperatures this cold!

So if you are 25, today is the coldest you've seen in your life. That would indicate global COOLING, not global warming.

Climate crazies are so desperate to try to make their man-made climate change theory relevant that they keep undermining the hoax.

-45 below in Minneapolis colder than anaratica with the Chicago River frozen over.

I’m curious to see what kinda of excuses warmers like @BSC911 will cone up with.

I will hang up and listen.

I don’t have any idea if the planet is actually warming nor if it is of catastrophic significance if it is. But do you guys not understand that citing a couple of weeks of cold temperatures as evidence of a global trend one way or another is ignorant?

When it’s the summer, and really hot, and the “libs” come out shouting about global warming, or when a hurricane hits and they’re talking about “extreme weather events,” don’t you think to yourself how stupid and illogical the argument is? How do you not see this is the same thing?

Fascinating.

-45 below in Minneapolis colder than anaratica with the Chicago River frozen over.

I’m curious to see what kinda of excuses warmers like @BSC911 will cone up with.

I will hang up and listen.
No need, you can find out for yourself if you wish. But I’m pretty sure you’d rather remain ignorant on the subject so I will let you stay in your comfort zone.

If you really want to know though, hit me up after you’ve done some research.

No need, you can find out for yourself if you wish. But I’m pretty sure you’d rather remain ignorant on the subject so I will let you stay in your comfort zone.

If you really want to know though, hit me up after you’ve done some research.

Warmer or not you’re alright @BSC911

The kooks in the media are claiming today this proves global warming?

The brain dead never project cooling ( only warming ) and when this happens they still claim warming lulz

Warmer or not you’re alright @BSC911

The kooks in the media are claiming today this proves global warming?

The brain dead never project cooling ( only warming ) and when this happens they still claim warming lulz
Hey, I’ll be quite happy if all the predictions turn out to be a false alarm. Until then, I’ll rely on the experts. Here is NOAAs response.

https://apple.news/AtgyCzUCOSkSrLVQVrhTV3Q

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT