ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

He was using BCE and CE instead of BC and AD. This was early on when people first started doing it. I complained that it was discriminatory and anti-Christian because it uses the time line based on that calendar but changes the suffixes. Talk about cultural appropriation. I said why not just adopt an Islamic or Chinese calendar instead of rewriting the "Western/Christian calender's"

Anyway he spouted off about not wanting to offend other cultures but he could care less if he offended Christians. His letter was pompous douchebaggery.

He was using BCE and CE instead of BC and AD. This was early on when people first started doing it. I complained that it was discriminatory and anti-Christian because it uses the time line based on that calendar but changes the suffixes. Talk about cultural appropriation. I said why not just adopt an Islamic or Chinese calendar instead of rewriting the "Western/Christian calender's"

Anyway he spouted off about not wanting to offend other cultures but he could care less if he offended Christians. His letter was pompous douchebaggery.
He didn’t want offend Muslims, they’d kill him 😂😂😂

Reactions: nail1988

Sounds like he simply wanted to offend Christians. Seems many dems do.

The question is....why???

He didn’t want offend Muslims, they’d kill him 😂😂😂
No that was all bullsh*t. They wanted to continue to use the dating system while erasing the Christian influence because they are secular humanist douchebags who want to erase Christianity from society. People like him don't fool me for a minute. Its pure religious bigotry.

Yeah, because that’s exactly what I said.

Way to prove a point that nobody brought up.

You want to transition after it's viable, and I mean truly viable...not viable after subsidizing green and taxing the F out of carbon?

I'm all for it. My point was that I'm not envious of the German model. They are attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis. $1 to Leonard Hofstadter.

That's what we're denying, genius.
Really, because you apparently haven’t read thru this thread then. People deny its warming, people deny the climate is changing, deny the glaciers are melting, deny carbon emissions have anything do do with it, etc. Every time it snows or is cold somewhere somewhere says, “see, I told you.” Some idiot says it’s only 5 cities that are warming. Another says that global warming means its warming everywhere at every time.

Which is why I don’t bother. Too much stupid ITT.

Last edited:
Really, because you apparently haven’t read thru this thread then. People deny its warming, people deny the climate is changing, people deny carbon emissions have anything do do with it, etc. Every time it snows or is cold somewhere somewhere says, “see, I told you.” Some idiot says it’s only 5 cities that are warming. Another says that global warming means its warming everywhere at every time.

The climate is always changing

MAN MADE GLOWBAAAALLL WARMING IS A HOAX

Really, because you apparently haven’t read thru this thread then. People deny its warming, people deny the climate is changing, deny the glaciers are melting, deny carbon emissions have anything do do with it, etc. Every time it snows or is cold somewhere somewhere says, “see, I told you.” Some idiot says it’s only 5 cities that are warming. Another says that global warming means its warming everywhere at every time.

You are correct. I haven't read any of that. Other than denying man's activity with regards to carbon emissions, I haven’t seen any of it.

If it's ITT then those people are wrong.

The climate changes. It gets warmer and cooler and glaciers melt and freeze. It always has and always will.

The 9-12 year clock thing is stupid. No more stupid than a 100 to 200 year clock fwiw.

Reactions: BSC911 and nail1988
The climate is always changing

MAN MADE GLOWBAAAALLL WARMING IS A HOAX
Of course it is. That's why warmists have attached climate change to global warming.

As long as you have a climate, you have climate change. Any sock puppet users ITT keep reading that till you understand.

Man cannot change the climate by his own. This is a hoax. Here's how you know it's a hoax:

If man can change the climate then tell us the actions man would need to take to increase the earth's temperature by exactly 0.28 degrees.

Warmists can't do it. That proves man cannot change the climate.

Simple as that.

You are correct. I haven't read any of that. Other than denying man's activity with regards to carbon emissions, I haven’t seen any of it.

If it's ITT then those people are wrong.

The climate changes. It gets warmer and cooler and glaciers melt and freeze. It always has and always will.

The 9-12 year clock thing is stupid. No more stupid than a 100 to 200 year clock fwiw.
The 9-12 year clock isn’t that we’ll all die. It’s that if we wait that long to address the issues, the affects will be irreversible. . I don’t know if that’s the consensus or not, but that comes from respected scientists. (And AOC but she is just repeating what she heard). I haven’t studied it enough to know whether or not I believe it.

The 9-12 year clock isn’t that we’ll all die. It’s that if we wait that long to address the issues, the affects will be irreversible. . I don’t know if that’s the consensus or not, but that comes from respected scientists. (And AOC but she is just repeating what she heard). I haven’t studied it enough to know whether or not I believe it.

We've already had several of those clocks, as you well know, and many of them have already expired. Those clocks also came from respected scientists.

That's the problem with bull$hit and lies. When you make claims and state them as fact...scientific fact, as the scientific community has, and then you ridicule those who doubt you, you lose credibility. Perhaps you lose credibility entirely and that's where we are.

I haven’t studied it enough to know whether or not I believe it.

I'm not smart enough to study it well enough to determine if it is actually true or not. Neither are you...no offense.

But what we're both smart enough to do is to look at history, evaluate what we're told as compared to things we've been told before and then balance that with motive. That's the best we can do for now.

Working towards things like zero carbon emissions, renewable energy, free or extremely cheap energy and even perpetual motion...those are all great things. We should absolutely commit to doing those things...but not at the expense of everything else.

The poorest on planet earth will pay the heaviest price if the left gets their way. Damn I wish I could say this to people like you where you could hear it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
I'm not smart enough to study it well enough to determine if it is actually true or not. Neither are you...no offense.

But what we're both smart enough to do is to look at history, evaluate what we're told as compared to things we've been told before and then balance that with motive. That's the best we can do for now.

Working towards things like zero carbon emissions, renewable energy, free or extremely cheap energy and even perpetual motion...those are all great things. We should absolutely commit to doing those things...but not at the expense of everything else.

The poorest on planet earth will pay the heaviest price if the left gets their way. Damn I wish I could say this to people like you where you could hear it.
When I meant study it, I meant study what most of the experts say about it to see if it has any validity.

I agree totally with the rest of your post.

We've already had several of those clocks, as you well know, and many of them have already expired. Those clocks also came from respected scientists.

That's the problem with bull$hit and lies. When you make claims and state them as fact...scientific fact, as the scientific community has, and then you ridicule those who doubt you, you lose credibility. Perhaps you lose credibility entirely and that's where we are.
I agree that many of the more forecasts haven’t come to fruition. But many have, like the fact that the earth is warming and extreme climate events are becoming more common.

You have to be careful about ignoring all predictions or forecasts just because some of the more extreme ones haven’t panned out. But I agree, that should cause us not to overreact.

I agree that many of the more forecasts haven’t come to fruition. But many have, like the fact that the earth is warming and extreme climate events are becoming more common.

You have to be careful about ignoring all predictions or forecasts just because some of the more extreme ones haven’t panned out. But I agree, that should cause us not to overreact.

The forecasts that have come true were tantamount to predicting the sunset. Earth warms and cools...that's not a prediction. It's a historical fact.

Extreme climate events are not becoming more common. They're getting more expensive for a variety of reasons but they are not necessarily more common
See ebb and flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

I thought you were a man of God. Why would this concern you? No faith?

The earth has gotten warmer before, it has gotten colder before.

The earth can survive a lot. Even the stupidity of liberals.
lmao2.gif

Somebody watches glaciers melting in the summer time thru a TV screen then tries to tell us the earth is melting.

I just love how BSC hasn’t figured out that this entire thread was created to trigger him daily 😂😂😂😂

Whether we all believe or don’t believe what we’re posting, the trigger of BSC is worth its weight in gold

@BSC911 totally believes man can change the climate. He really believes the world could be inhabitable in his lifetime due to man's actions.

This is what happens when you let your emotions override critical thinking.

The hell of it is, warmists do more to damage the environment than anyone else. First, solar panels and the batteries they love are ecological disasters. Have you ever seen the chemicals that seep out of those panels when they are thrown away? Plus all the perfectly healthy trees that have to be destroyed so the sun can hit those panels?

Plus, there are REAL environmental issues that have widespread support that we COULD all tackle together. The obscene amounts of plastic that we are dumping into oceans immediately comes to mind. We can ALL agree that must stop.

But anything warmists push related to the environment, most people assume it's a scam and ignore. The great irony is, no group on the planet does more to harm the environment than the very people who believe they are protecting it.

@BSC911 totally believes man can change the climate. He really believes the world could be inhabitable in his lifetime due to man's actions.

This is what happens when you let your emotions override critical thinking.

The hell of it is, warmists do more to damage the environment than anyone else. First, solar panels and the batteries they love are ecological disasters. Have you ever seen the chemicals that seep out of those panels when they are thrown away? Plus all the perfectly healthy trees that have to be destroyed so the sun can hit those panels?

Plus, there are REAL environmental issues that have widespread support that we COULD all tackle together. The obscene amounts of plastic that we are dumping into oceans immediately comes to mind. We can ALL agree that must stop.

But anything warmists push related to the environment, most people assume it's a scam and ignore. The great irony is, no group on the planet does more to harm the environment than the very people who believe they are protecting it.
Yes, he really believes it.
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

Sunny ☀️

Warming continues into April

April to Kick Off With Snow, Rain, Cold Temperatures in Northeast🤔

When you think of April, most think of warmer temperatures and spring flowers. But Mother Nature has other ideas as the month gets underway.🤭

Reactions: gatordad3
1 April

Colleyville 41F

Nashville 33F

Rochester NY 31F ( snow showers )
And the Warmists criticize us unmercifully for merely questioning Gorleone's weather ruse. Next week the CenTex will be above normal temp again. The Warmists can get all giddy.

Hey, Warmists! Sometimes above normal temps is a way of life. It's normal!!!

And the Warmists criticize us unmercifully for merely questioning Gorleone's weather ruse. Next week the CenTex will be above normal temp again. The Warmists can get all giddy.

Hey, Warmists! Sometimes above normal temps is a way of life. It's normal!!!
Warmists think cold weather is meaningless, warm weather proves man-made climate change hoax is real.

Today is the day that Al Gore and Ted Danson told us we would never see.

Warmists think cold weather is meaningless, warm weather proves man-made climate change hoax is real.

Today is the day that Al Gore and Ted Danson told us we would never see.
This also reminds me of Harold Camping, whom his followers believed civilization would end back in May of 2011. I'm surprised more liberals didn't embrace him as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT