ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

WBAP in Cow Town tells me temps in the CenTex and north Texas will be below normal the next few days. How can this be?

A reminder: The Waco WaPost wannabe tells me the Warmists are 0-41 in dire predictions. Yet the Warmists still worship "man made global warming."

Who here hasn't noted how slow our Warmists are?

Where do you hail from Nail? I lost touch with the lounge for several years, trying to catch up.

I’m from Tejas and Oklahoma. I grew in Texas but my family both sides come from N-Eastern Oklahoma north of T-Town Tulsa. The majority of my family are Pukes ( okie state ) I’m the loan Sooner of the bunch.

How I got to the lounge ? Lol. I married a Vol girl and joined Volquest years ago to better associate myself with your dreaded rivals the Vawls. The Vawls use to have the best political site on rivals until Ny deranged got it shit canned. I was buddies with great warrior MDVOL AKA Madddogie and DC @IrishPokerDog from Kantuck.

We use to go toe to toe with the instant @instaGATOR, Paco taco @PacoGator19 and @LizardGrad89. When it got shut down we migrated over to the lizard board to give my buddy the instant a hard time on the football board. . I love the instant.

Time went on and we started posting on the lounge ( political ) I brought @Sunburnt Indian @kjfreeze @fatman76 @jfegaly and a few others all Sooners.

I’ve enjoyed getting to know all you lizards @gatordad3
@BillCutting4585 @sadgator @Gator Fever ( fevered brain) along @martycat1 @ukalum1988 @GhostOfMatchesMalone @BamaFan1137 @goldmom @Nolec @Dr. Curmudgeon @Uniformed_ReRe and the tards/ the head trad @BSC911 ...All Good people

Last edited:
I’m from Tejas and Oklahoma. I grew in Texas but my family both sides come from N-Eastern Oklahoma north of T-Town Tulsa. The majority of my family are Pukes ( okie state ) I’m the loan Sooner of the bunch.

How I got to the lounge ? Lol. I married a Vol girl and joined Volquest years ago to better associate myself with your dreaded rivals the Vawls. The Vawls use to have the best political site on rivals until Ny deranged got it shit canned. I was buddies with great warrior MDVOL AKA Madddogie and DC @IrishPokerDog from Kantuck.

We use to go toe to toe with the instant @instaGATOR, Paco taco @PacoGator19 and @LizardGrad89. When it got shut down we migrated over to the lizard board to give my buddy the instant a hard time on the football board. . I love the instant.

Time went on and we started posting on the lounge ( political ) I brought @Sunburnt Indian @kjfreeze @fatman76 @jfegaly and a few others all Sooners.

@BillCutting4585 @sadgator @Gator Fever ( fevered brain) along @martycat1 @ukalum1988 @GhostOfMatchesMalone @BamaFan1137 @goldmom @Nolec @Dr. Curmudgeon @Uniformed_ReRe and the tards/ the head trad @BSC911 ...All Good people
glflyer at Okie State 24/7Politics is slower than BSC911.

Right back at you nail.

Reactions: nail1988

Mr Larsen(from Happy Gilmore), I mean, Nail giving us a shout out. We all appreciate it!

Yep, before the warmists like @BSC911 and @Uniformed_ReRe, they were first coolists.

The 70s saw the 5 coldest years in the planet's history, now we are in the 5 hottest.

Can you imagine @BSC911's Gay Bay relatives in the 70s arguing (via snail mail) with people about how a record high temp in Michigan did NOT mean global cooling didn't exist???

The sheep were just as dumb in the 70s as they are today.

Just started snowing here in Evansville about an hour ago. The ground is already covered, but not the roads (yet).

When I was in grade school we had a good snow event in the first week of April, but this is the latest snowfall I can ever remember around here.
giphy.gif

Just started snowing here in Evansville about an hour ago. The ground is already covered, but not the roads (yet).

When I was in grade school we had a good snow event in the first week of April, but this is the latest snowfall I can ever remember around here.
The ground is too warm for anything to accumulate on the roads. I looked at the front coming your way and it looks short and what the hell.

Reactions: nail1988
They trot out this girl with Mosaic Downs Syndrome and Autism because of her dad exploiting her to push an agenda and make money,

One of my favorite Youtubers got snookered by them and sailed her back to Europe. I rarely watch that channel anymore. I unsubbed while they had her on board and never resubbed after.

Elayna is hot.

They make a min $9K/mo to film their permanent vacation aboard a $1M sailboat.

Last edited:
@gatordad3

Your daughter talking down to us peasants 🤭😭😭

Greta Thunberg: U.S. Isn’t Serious About Climate Unless It Bans Fossil Fuel Subsidies

The comments are hilarious. .
I only wish Breitbart would stop covering dipsh!t celebrities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT