ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

MSM melting down today, wringing their hands over a STUDY that came out that says that due to 'climate change', we will have 6-month summers by the end of the century.

See how they do this? Widespread blizzards and record cold across the nation has everyone thinking this 'global warming' BS is just that. So right on cue, we have a STUDY come out to re-frame the narrative for the media.

Warmists never think to question.

MSM melting down today, wringing their hands over a STUDY that came out that says that due to 'climate change', we will have 6-month summers by the end of the century.

See how they do this? Widespread blizzards and record cold across the nation has everyone thinking this 'global warming' BS is just that. So right on cue, we have a STUDY come out to re-frame the narrative for the media.

Warmists never think to question.
We're in a Solar minimum. Climate hasn't cooperated with the Warmists for about 15 years now.

I watched Lester Holt recently when part of a glacier broke off in India. The Warmists were having an orgasm.

"...Mr. Schellenberger tells of his realization that fossil fuels were key to an astonishing improvement of the human condition since the 18th century and are necessary to raise billions of third world inhabitants from crushing poverty and privation. “Green” technologies, he concludes, are expensive, unreliable, environmentally damaging and incapable of sustaining the globe.... "

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
A strong winter storm will move into New Mexico overnight, bringing heavy snowfall to parts of the state.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
A strong winter storm will move into New Mexico overnight, bringing heavy snowfall to parts of the state.

Can you post this on the Iowa board so @SoProudNole can see it? I want to see if it lasts 37 or 38 seconds before getting zapped.

Sunny? What’s this? How can this be with the earth on fire?

@BSC911 🤭😭

BRAIN FREEZE: Denver Less Than 3 INCHES from All-Time Snow Record, Most Since 1891

Several thoughts.

1. Snowfall is not the same as temperature. You must have skipped your Natural Science classes.
2. Cherry picking one city to try to prove a point is stupid as temperatures vary across the US and world. Zapata, TX was 98 degrees yesterday. In March!
3. This debate bores me because it’s over. I’ll let you Ostrich’s continue to discuss whatever your local weather is.

Carry on.

Several thoughts.

1. Snowfall is not the same as temperature. You must have skipped your Natural Science classes.
2. Cherry picking one city to try to prove a point is stupid as temperatures vary across the US and world. Zapata, TX was 98 degrees yesterday. In March!
3. This debate bores me because it’s over. I’ll let you Ostrich’s continue to discuss whatever your local weather is.

Carry on.
Curious

If you’re a believer in climate change then why work in the oil industry? Do you have internal struggle about your predicament? Does your employer know that you believe that the industry you work in is killing our climate according to you?

Or... does making money out weigh your feelings on global warming?

• Wow
Curious

If you’re a believer in climate change then why work in the oil industry? Do you have internal struggle about your predicament? Does your employer know that you believe that the industry you work in is killing our climate according to you?

Two different issues. Climate change is real. To deny otherwise is just ignoring reality. All the oil companies have finally come to that realization.

But we can’t just flip a switch and suddenly convert to renewable energy. It’s a transition process. Fossil fuels are still needed to supply our much existing energy needs, and will be for many years to come. But that doesn’t mean we can’t still take responsible measures to reduce (not eliminate) its impact thru such things as switching from coal to natural gas (much cleaner) while developing alternative fuel sources. Requiring carbon capture technologies. Reducing or eliminating flaring of excess natural gas. As with most things. It’s not an all or nothing proposition.

Plus they still pay me well.😏

Two different issues. Climate change is real. To deny otherwise is just ignoring reality. All the oil companies have finally come to that realization.

But we can’t just flip a switch and suddenly convert to renewable energy. It’s a transition process. Fossil fuels are still needed to supply our much existing energy needs, and will be for many years to come. But that doesn’t mean we can’t still take responsible measures to reduce (not eliminate) its impact thru such things as switching from coal to natural gas (much cleaner) while developing alternative fuel sources. Requiring carbon capture technologies. Reducing or eliminating flaring of excess natural gas. As with most things. It’s not an all or nothing proposition.

Plus they still pay me well.😏
I’m well aware that you can’t convert with a snap of your finger.

Just curious if it was more about the money than where you stand morally.

I’m well aware that you can’t convert with a snap of your finger.

Just curious if it was more about the money than where you stand morally.

Morally, as a country I think we need to transition to cleaner energy sources. It wasn’t as much of an issue when I started in this industry.

It’s kind of like taxation. I don’t WANT to pay more taxes, nobody does, but I believe there are too many loopholes for the wealthy.

Morally, as a country I think we need to transition to cleaner energy sources. It wasn’t as much of an issue when I started in this industry.

It’s kind of like taxation. I don’t WANT to pay more taxes, nobody does, but I believe there are too many loopholes for the wealthy.

It's working out beautifully for Germany...so we should leap and then look imho.

Do you know the difference between climate change and man made climate change?

Do you know what class room intelligence quotient testing is?
I do know that you don’t know shit about climate science. You Deniers first start with the lie that the earth is not warming, then some BS that the statistics are wrong, then you say man is not contributing, then when that doesn’t work you just say “well. There’s nothing we can do about it.” That’s the various stages of Denial.

Which is why I don’t bother trying to change the minds of the ignorant.

Carry on with your local weather reports though. We are all really interested.

Last edited:
I do know that you don’t know shit about climate science. You Deniers first start with the lie that the earth is not warming, then some BS that the statistics are wrong, then you say man is not contributing, then when that doesn’t work you just say “well. There’s nothing we can do about it.” That’s the various stages of Denial.

Which is why I don’t bother trying to change the minds of the ignorant.

Carry on with your local weather reports though. We are all really interested.
The classic Warmist's response as expected. Thank you. You never fail us.

The classic Warmist's response as expected. Thank you. You never fail us.
Someone has to set you Deniers straight. Sometimes I wonder if I’m wasting my time, but it seems to be slowly sinking in. I think you’ve progressed to the fourth stage.

What’s the weather in Waco?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Someone has to set you Deniers straight. Sometimes I wonder if I’m wasting my time, but it seems to be slowly sinking in. I think you’ve progressed to the fourth stage.

What’s the weather in Waco?

Waco 80F

Nassau Bahamas 80F

Rochester NY 47F

Anchorage Alaska ( heat wave ) 29 F

Reactions: gatordad3
Curious

You're falling for the old warmist trick of trying to say that global warming and climate change are the same thing.

Climate change has always existed.

If global warming was real, then the entire globe would be.......warming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT