ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Baseball size hail tonight destroyed younger daughter's roof in Fort Collins. Lucky both cars were in the garage. I'll be glad when AOClueless and Biden can get this fixed.

See where Biden said Clueless was a bright and brilliant woman? Any glimmer of doubt about Mark Levin's declaration is now void.

Biden may be angling to add AOC to his ticket as VP.

When it's pointed out that he can't do that, he can reply with "Aw man, to hell with the Constitution, this is our country, no this is our PLANET at stake!"

@BSC911 will decide to vote for him right there.

Biden may be angling to add AOC to his ticket as VP.

When it's pointed out that he can't do that, he can reply with "Aw man, to hell with the Constitution, this is our country, no this is our PLANET at stake!"

@BSC911 will decide to vote for him right there.
Or he could make Whoremala his running mate, and I have no doubt she'll accept it. If she was willing to service Mr Brown's Willie, ain't no telling what she'd do with Joe.

Insurance adjusters were knocking on doors in the neighborhood Saturday AM. Daughter's AC unit works but was beat senseless. Roof and paint damage. Insurance won't pay for damaged landscaping. I was wrong about both cars in the garage. Family was dining out, but only pea size hail at the restaurant. No damage to the Explorer.

A Biden-AOC ticket would likely cause economic stagnation, but think of the benefits of them fixing global warming.

Reactions: nail1988
@BSC911 can you tell us how the recent earthquakes in California are due to climate change?

I'm sure you've been told that, I just want to hear the spin as I'm sure its a doozy.

Reactions: gatordad3
How Did Chuck Todd’s ‘No Climate Deniers’ Meet the Press Pledge Turn Into a Near-Blackout of Climate Change Coverage?

Same thing with the Sandy Hook Deniers. I’m fine with that.

Are they dumber or smarter than the people that think man-made climate change is real, but who also think man can't change the climate to result in cooler temperatures?

Because we have one of those people here.

The founder of the Weather Channel, who held a PHD in Meteorology went to his grave unsuccessful in getting Gorleone to engage in public debate. Some estimates have Gorleone pocketing a cool $150 million with his ruse.

Funny. My hobby is Metrology. The study of scientific measurement. I'm amazed at the number of U. S. Nationals who don't know the power of 10 or the decimal. I attribute this to our costly, miserable and failing public education system.

We've all heard the expression, "the dumbing down of America." Gov. has more power with an ignorant population.

How can we correct this?

Two major studies in Finland and Japan released this week that quantify that man's actions account for 10% of temperature change.

IOW, man-made climate change isn't real.

Four scientists told Congress the same thing on Thursday.

The jig's up. Your religion is dead.
BSC911 is afraid to admit he loves Beedo O'Dork's theory on climate change.

BSC911 is afraid to admit he loves Beedo O'Dork's theory on climate change.

I don't waste time trying to convince @bradleygator that Trump is the best President he will ever see just like I don't waste time trying to convince @BSC911 that his religion is fake.

Never waste your time trying to educate sheep. You will just frustrate yourself and irritate the sheep.

Dying breed my ass! You're also a liar. More and more people are not convinced global warming is real.
As for your stupid ass link?
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-ratings-don-lemon
You guys are all alike. Try to distract from the issue by talking about CNN’s ratings instead of responding to Lindsey Graham’s very words.

You people have no credibility, just repeat Trumpisms. Free your mind. Learn to think for yourself. Donald is not your master.

Reactions: DGlockUF
You guys are all alike. Try to distract from the issue by talking about CNN’s ratings instead of responding to Lindsey Graham’s very words.

You people have no credibility, just repeat Trumpisms. Free your mind. Learn to think for yourself. Donald is not your master.

How about repeating your own words?

"Man-made climate change is real"

Ok, so if man can change the climate, why doesn't man stop the storm that's about to hit Louisiana?

"That's stupid, man can't do that!"

All too easy.

You say free your mind? I remember this song. I do like the guitar playing in this song.

Heat index of 115 degrees in Minneapolis, yet not a word from the Deniers. Shocking.

I heard an interesting fact, more people have died from heat exhaustion than from hurricanes, tornadoes and floods combined. Hmmmm.

10,000 years ago Minneapolis was under hundreds of feet of ice. When the Vikings discovered Greenland 1000 years ago, they called it that because the southern tip of the massive island was very temperate. It’s not like that anymore.

Look, I won’t deny that we may be experiencing a short-cycle climate change period. However, the Earth’s climate has changed, is changing, and will change again with or without mankind’s puny efforts to affect it.

Which is totally irrelevant. There were very few people living here then. Of course the climate has changed over the millennium. We will survive this one. The point is what will be the impact to people’s lives, TODAY, and should we do what we can to delay the effects.

But first we must recognize that it’s an issue.

Which is totally irrelevant. There were very few people living here then. Of course the climate has changed over the millennium. We will survive this one. The point is what will be the impact to people’s lives, TODAY, and should we do what we can to delay the effects.

A recent Finnish study proved that only 10% of climate change was attributable to man's actions.

IOW, man has no ability to impact climate change, it's all a lie.

The study was validated independently by a group of Japanese scientists.

There will be no impact on people's lives because this is all a lie. Climate change is and always has been real. Man-made climate change is a hoax.

Is it a government takeover of industry via heavy regulation, income inequality (as if that has anything to do with climate), or high taxes to the tune of multiple trillions of dollars issue for today? Is it a century down the road issue as the never correct models seem to imply? Its definitely not the former and none of us will be around to see if the models are correct in the latter.

So time to move on as there is nothing to see here that requires wrecking modernity or our lifestyle over.

Personally I think En Vogue sucks but I like this song. Someone was jammin on the geeeetar.

Is it a government takeover of industry via heavy regulation, income inequality (as if that has anything to do with climate), or high taxes to the tune of multiple trillions of dollars issue for today? Is it a century down the road issue as the never correct models seem to imply? Its definitely not the former and none of us will be around to see if the models are correct in the latter.

So time to move on as there is nothing to see here that requires wrecking modernity or our lifestyle over.
You don’t care about future generations? How noble.

Our weflare and administrative states and the debt they have created are far more dangerous to future generations than climate change
Both can be, and should be, addressed. The government can do more than one thing at a time.

Imagine that.

Both can be, and should be, addressed. The government can do more than one thing at a time.

Imagine that.
Greetings and salutations, Cuz. Get your global warming shirt here. Yeah, I know, it's off topic.

Greetings and salutations, Cuz. Get your global warming shirt here. Yeah, I know, it's off topic.
Funny you should say that. Im visiting Glacier National Park this week. I could have used one.

I will report back on the substantial growth of the glaciers based on what I’ve read ITT.

Funny you should say that. Im visiting Glacier National Park this week. I could have used one.

I will report back on the substantial growth of the glaciers based on what I’ve read ITT.
So you're one of those who believe the term "manholes" is offensive?

Is that the same park that claimed the glaciers would be gone by 2020? Boy they spotted you coming a mile off LMAO!

I have lived in southeastern North Carolina for 27 years and there is no question our winters are disappearing and our summers are longer and hotter. In the last 6 years, 3 of our winters were done by February. Last year it was over by mid February. I don’t think it got below freezing after the middle of February. Three years ago we didn’t even have a winter.

Heat index of 115 degrees in Minneapolis, yet not a word from the Deniers. Shocking.

I heard an interesting fact, more people have died from heat exhaustion than from hurricanes, tornadoes and floods combined. Hmmmm.

Damn Deniers @BSC911

Minnesota Weather: Bitter Blast Brings Coldest Morning Seen In Decades

https://cbsloc.al/2t4jrNj

Minnesotans endured Wednesday the coldest morning seen in decades, as a deep freeze settled over the state, with temperatures in the Twin Cities dipping to 28 below zero with wind chills as frigid as 53 below zero.

The entire state, along with most of the Upper Midwest, is under a wind chill warning, according to the National Weather Service. With wind chills dipping down to colder than 60 below in parts of Minnesota, frostbite can set in on exposed skin in just minutes. Indeed, Regions Hospital has reported seeing more than 45 frostbite patients since arctic air arrived in Minnesota.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT