ADVERTISEMENT

Thanksgiving coldest on record in the NEast

Woke up this morning to 60 degree weather, seriously considered turning on the heat.

Last week in July. Remember, climate alarmists tell us we are currently in the middle of the hottest 5 years in the planet's history.

Weatherman tells me there is a 'developing stall line' (??) in the Caribbean that could "extend the unseasonably cool weather we are seeing" by a few more days.

Forecast is already for August to start in the upper 80s. That's never happened in my lifetime.

Reactions: nail1988
As @BSC911 is melting on the glaciers this morning state run AccuWeather tells me Small Rock and Waco hit a record low of 62 this AM with Waco’s dew point hitting 59

Record low temperatures in some of the hottest areas of the country, and @BSC911 tells us this is happening during the hottest years in the planet's history.

A 5 year-old knows that's not possible.

Ah yes, the 1%ers. Let’s latch on to them just because it makes you feel better about ignoring scientific consensus.

I’m sure you can still find a few “scientists” that don’t believe man in the Big Bang, Dark matter, or black holes.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Sunny

My good friend Bret just got back from fly fishing in Montana. June saw heavy snow which killed off many of the trout hatchlings and grasshoppers that feed the ecosystem. He said fishing was very sparse and snow was still everywhere. He woke up to 40 degree mornings.

I love GlowBall cooling.

Has my Buddy @BSC911 been lost in a snow drift?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
When the Vikings return to raising cattle in Greenland, the Warmists will likely get my attention.

We can't blame the Dodge Hemi for the Mars warming. The sun maybe?

@BSC911 @urtren @bradleygator

What frauds

According to Italian press reports, the attendees were also expected to show up in 114 private jets, of which 40 had arrived by Sunday.

The Post found that 114 flights from Los Angeles to Palermo, Italy, where guests landed, would spew an estimated 100,000 kilograms of CO2 into the air.

Flying to and from climate change talks is nothing new to the global elites.

At least 1,500 private jets descended on Davos and nearby airports in Switzerland in January as the international financial and political elite gathered for their annual talk about global climate challenges.

Every single employee at the Palermo airport will tell me what a liter of water weighs, but the Global Elites pictured don't have a clue. The elites are equally clueless about weather change.

Still only 1 100F day in 2019 for Waco which occurred July 22. I must go to Weatherford to deal with 3 move outs. I'll return bye and bye. No 100 days are forecast while I'm away. I plan to dine at Waffle House and Petro. I'll watch for pit bulls at Petro.

My injured right big toe nail from the Jan. 11 pit bull attack finally fell off. The nail appears to be regenerating.

Weather here is high 80s this week, projected low 90s next week.

High 80s in August is almost unheard of. Thrilled with this type of global warming.

Change it the forecast, temps in the high 80s next week. High for August 9th is projected to be 89.

It's typically closer to 99. Best part? Low humidity, which NEVER happens in August. This might be the mildest Summer I've ever seen.

High for Saturday is 86.

August 10th. This has gone from posting historically cool August temps to mock @BSC911 to simply being overjoyed at having a mild summer.

This is second summer in last 2 years here that's been unseasonably mild. During same 5 years that climate alarmists tell us were the 5 hottest years in the history of the planet.

Nothing to worry about. It’s all a hoax.

Climate Change Threatens the World’s Food Supply, United Nations Warns

Cattle grazing outside Sokoto, Nigeria, where large-scale farming is in conflict with local communities.

Luis Tato/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

By Christopher Flavelle

Want climate news in your inbox? Sign up here for Climate Fwd:, our email newsletter.

The world’s land and water resources are being exploited at “unprecedented rates,” a new United Nations report warns, which combined with climate change is putting dire pressure on the ability of humanity to feed itself.

The report, prepared by more than 100 experts from 52 countries and released in summary form in Geneva on Thursday, found that the window to address the threat is closing rapidly. A half-billion people already live in places turning into desert, and soil is being lost between 10 and 100 times faster than it is forming, according to the report

Nothing to worry about. It’s all a hoax.

Climate Change Threatens the World’s Food Supply, United Nations Warns

Cattle grazing outside Sokoto, Nigeria, where large-scale farming is in conflict with local communities.

Luis Tato/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images

By Christopher Flavelle

Want climate news in your inbox? Sign up here for Climate Fwd:, our email newsletter.

The world’s land and water resources are being exploited at “unprecedented rates,” a new United Nations report warns, which combined with climate change is putting dire pressure on the ability of humanity to feed itself.

The report, prepared by more than 100 experts from 52 countries and released in summary form in Geneva on Thursday, found that the window to address the threat is closing rapidly. A half-billion people already live in places turning into desert, and soil is being lost between 10 and 100 times faster than it is forming, according to the report

So they found 100 people to say that they think man-made climate change is real and a threat?

Hell they could have asked you and 99 @urtren's and got the same 'report' for a couple of Big Macs.

Meanwhile, actual scientists in Finland and Japan have found that man-made climate change is not real:

"During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C”, the Finnish researchers bluntly state in one among a series of papers.

This has been collaborated by a team at Kobe University in Japan, which has furthered the Finnish researchers' theory: "New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth's climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an 'umbrella effect'," the just published study has found, a summary of which has been released in the journal Science Daily. The findings are hugely significant given this 'umbrella effect' an entirely natural occurrence could be the prime driver of climate warming, and not man-made factors."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice

Sheep hoodwinked once again.

So they found 100 people to say that they think man-made climate change is real and a threat?

Hell they could have asked you and 99 @urtren's and got the same 'report' for a couple of Big Macs.

Meanwhile, actual scientists in Finland and Japan have found that man-made climate change is not real:

"During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C”, the Finnish researchers bluntly state in one among a series of papers.

This has been collaborated by a team at Kobe University in Japan, which has furthered the Finnish researchers' theory: "New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth's climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an 'umbrella effect'," the just published study has found, a summary of which has been released in the journal Science Daily. The findings are hugely significant given this 'umbrella effect' an entirely natural occurrence could be the prime driver of climate warming, and not man-made factors."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...man-made-climate-change-doesnt-exist-practice

Look people, I’ve found two scientists who disagree with the consensus. I think I’ll rely on them since it confirms my political beliefs.

And you have the nerve to call others sheep, when you just regurgitate Alt right media. This is why you are a laughingstock, and a loser IRL. Here’s your sign.

You're buddy BSC911 took you off his ignore list.

You're buddy BSC911 took you off his ignore list.

Of course. I pointed to real research being done by real scientists that independently confirmed that man's impact on climate change is around 10%.

Which confirms that man cannot change the climate.

Critical thinkers figured this out a while ago.

Look people, I’ve found two scientists who disagree with the consensus. I think I’ll rely on them since it confirms my political beliefs.

And you have the nerve to call others sheep, when you just regurgitate Alt right media. This is why you are a laughingstock, and a loser IRL. Here’s your sign.

Welcome back my Texas warmer buddy @BSC911

I was concerned you melted into the glacier on your vacation :eek::D

Aug. 9 and 10 saw 100F. That was number 2 and 3 triple digit for 2019. It is now 2.24 PM and 99F.

2018 saw 18 triple digits and all time record 114.0F. 2017 saw 42 triple digits.

Aug. 9 and 10 saw 100F. That was number 2 and 3 triple digit for 2019. It is now 2.24 PM and 99F.

2018 saw 18 triple digits and all time record 114.0F. 2017 saw 42 triple digits.

1980 Texas saw 42 straight days of triple digits

2019 only 3 days of double digits and it’s close 2 mid August?

GloWBall cooling in The LoneStar state?

@BSC911

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

@BSC911

The man-made climate change hoaxers only care about the outlier data that they then use to spin that it will always be like that.

When we try to do the same thing to prove how silly they are, suddenly WE are denying science.

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

The man-made climate change hoaxers only care about the outlier data that they then use to spin that it will always be like that.

When we try to do the same thing to prove how silly they are, suddenly WE are denying science.

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

They get out the fake hockey stick and scream deniers

@BSC911

102 in Houston today. That doesn’t seem like global cooling to me. You guys need to save the stupid anecdotal weather days for the winter. At this point, you’re just embarrassing yourselves.

102 in Houston today. That doesn’t seem like global cooling to me. You guys need to save the stupid anecdotal weather days for the winter. At this point, you’re just embarrassing yourselves.

Seems like a healthy climate, to sane people.

@BSC911 here's a freebie for you: Tell us ONE (just one) thing you can point to in the REAL WORLD that we can all look at and immediately realize "Oh, that's man-made climate change!"

Just one thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT