Sunny; Mad Max at it again

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
Low IQ Maxine is sick and a disgrace

Maxine Waters: Trump ‘Absolutely Should Be Charged with Premeditated Murder’

Low IQ Maxine is sick and a disgrace

Maxine Waters: Trump ‘Absolutely Should Be Charged with Premeditated Murder’

California strikes again. Imagine the “racism” if she lost her race.

I can do the talk and it pains me. The 4 family groups order of average IQ:

1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub Saharan African

There are exceptions. Condaleezza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson and Walter Williams are in the genius range. Hillary and Nancy are well short. Maxine, Hank, BSC and many of the bruthus and sistuhs give us humans with the IQ of bricks such as Joe, AOC, Hank and Maxine.

I am 1/4 Sub Saharan African with an IQ a little bit above Joe, Maxine and Hank.

I can do the talk and it pains me. The 4 family groups order of average IQ:

1. East Asian
2. European Caucasian
3. Indigenous American
4. Sub Saharan African

There are exceptions. Condaleezza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson and Walter Williams are in the genius range. Hillary and Nancy are well short. Maxine, Hank, BSC and many of the bruthus and sistuhs give us humans with the IQ of bricks such as Joe, AOC, Hank and Maxine.

I am 1/4 Sub Saharan African with an IQ a little bit above Joe, Maxine and Hank.
I imagine that the Caucasian side of you is German or Scandinavian seeing as how you keep meticulous records. My wife's family is of German extraction and my father in law and his brother keep meticulous records on all kinds of things. I do a budget with excel and change my oil using the trip counter. I guess my Irish genes overrode my Scandinavian ones.

Reactions: nail1988
I imagine that the Caucasian side of you is German or Scandinavian seeing as how you keep meticulous records. My wife's family is of German extraction and my father in law and his brother keep meticulous records on all kinds of things. I do a budget with excel and change my oil using the trip counter. I guess my Irish genes overrode my Scandinavian ones.
My paternal side is German. Maternal Scotch-Irish. Paternal haplogroup is Viking-Indigenous American.

My 9% East Asian comes from the 12% Cherokee who was believed to have walked across the Bering Strait to North America 13,000 years ago.

Aboriginal Australians have East Asian DNA. The lab boys tell me Asians canoed to Australia about the time Cherokees walked to North America. Before "man-made global warming."

My DNA analysis was done at Genelex Labs in Seattle in 2008 for $600. The Oprah Winfrey Lab.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT