ADVERTISEMENT

Suckers

I’ve found that people that lobby for the fair tax don’t really understand what all it entails. What do you think the fair tax rate needs to be to make it revenue neutral?
~23% .

Prices would decrease by the amount of income and other hidden taxes built into a product. Then it would be taxed at 23% so there would according to the authors and advocates be and increase in the price of the goods of around 2%.

Also there is a prebate given to individuals. Yes Trump and Bill gates both get the prebate just you and like I would. I am sure they can buy goods and donate them to charity with their coupon.

But I advocate the fair tax due to moral and philosophical reasons.

Who is psycho and why?

everyone in here arguing in circles thinking they will change the others mind. It’s also amazing the lengths people will go to defend either Biden or Trump as well. People treat them like they are a savior and incapable of doing bad/wrong things

As a multiple business owner, I can tell you that‘s BS. You can’t just pass cost increases onto the customer if the market doesn’t allow it. It just reduces your profits. That’s just a line of BS you tell. Did you reduce prices when taxes were lowered? Nope.

You may be fine with picking up the slack when billionaires like Trump don’t pay any taxes but I’m not.

PS. My businesses likely piss all over yours.

LOL...if my businesses taxes go up, so do my competitors. Yes, the tax rates are absolutely passed on to the consumer. Up and down.

In other news, durp.

Reactions: jfegaly
All of us who pay our taxes but aren’t billionaires.

Sheep like @BSC911 hoodwinked again by the lying NY SLMS ( they hid this tiny little fact this on the last few pages )

#Fakenews

"Mr. Trump was periodically required to pay a parallel income tax called the alternative minimum tax, created as a tripwire to prevent wealthy people from using huge deductions, including business losses, to entirely wipe out their tax liabilities. Mr. Trump paid alternative minimum tax in seven years between 2000 and 2017 — a total of $24.3 million, excluding refunds he received after filing. For 2015, he paid $641,931, his first payment of any federal income tax since 2010."

Well I’m not dumb, so of course I do. But I’m not writing off haircuts, are you?

Im not blaming Trump for taking every deduction he’s legally allowed to. What I do have a problem with is a system that allows a billionaire to pay no taxes for 10 out of 15 years. If he’s not paying, who do you think picks up the slack?

The system we have breaks down when people see people like Trump not contributing while Joe Blow can’t get away with not paying taxes. Then people will just say, screw it, I’m not paying either.

I write off all sorts of crap.

If person X has a legit write off, he should absolutely write it off. If he just decides to not pay taxes outside of the law, he will end up paying more or he will go to jail...or both.

I'm not worried about an actual tax revolt and you shouldn't either....maybe if we had some spineless Dem in office who wouldn't allow the IRS to go after people who refuse to pay i guess but as it stands today, you pay what you owe or they will corn hole you into oblivion.

Yeah, agree here... I wouldn’t have tried to make the point he attempted - can’t just pass the cost on..... that’s Democrat thinking it’s a zero sum gain ;)

With things like taxes, which would go across the board in market sectors, that's exactly what would happen. For example, if you add 2 cents to a national gas tax, gas will in fact go up 2 cents per gallon.

Price increases that don't hit entire market segments equally, of course they won't be passed on. Likewise, there are some industries that can't make themselves economically viable if the cost of doing _____ becomes more expensive than doing ______ instead. Outside of that, the consumers always end up footing the bill.

It has been reported. Trump hasn’t denied it.

Obvious trap is obvious. If Trump denies the BS, Dems say prove it and then we start at the beginning again.

And haircuts seem to be a personal expense. Not to mention his pprivate plane. But that’s just me. I believe the technical language is ordinary and necessary to conduct business.

Haircuts are weird but it's undeniable that his crazy ass haircut has always been his version of McDonald's arches and Coca-Cola's script...so yep, i can see it.

I write off vehicles and the gas and maintenance so why not a private jet that is used for business. Crap loads of people and corporations write off planes so this one is a non-starter.

I would have no issue with a reasonable flat tax. Many on both sides of the aisle will fight it tooth and nail.

everyone in here arguing in circles thinking they will change the others mind. It’s also amazing the lengths people will go to defend either Biden or Trump as well. People treat them like they are a savior and incapable of doing bad/wrong things
Anyone thinking that Biden or Trump is a Savior is a lost puppy. I am supporting Trump because he's defunding Planned Parenthood and supporting Christian values. The economy and my right to bear arms are in jeopardy if Biden and his minions get into office.

Anyone thinking that Biden or Trump is a Savior is a lost puppy. I am supporting Trump because he's defunding Planned Parenthood and supporting Christian values. The economy and my right to bear arms are in jeopardy if Biden and his minions get into office.

Trump and Christian values do not belong in the same sentence. Either way it’s sad that the 2 best candidates America can apparently produce is Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Nothing like picking between two candidate in their mid to late 70’s.

Trump and Christian values do not belong in the same sentence. Either way it’s sad that the 2 best candidates America can apparently produce is Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Nothing like picking between two candidate in their mid to late 70’s.

Agree but one of them will be POTUS. Now we must decide which one....or find a cave to live in after faking our deaths.

Agree but one of them will be POTUS. Now we must decide which one....or find a cave to live in after faking our deaths.

We don’t HAVE to decide which one. Nobody is forced to vote for either. That mentality is why we have the 2 party system and are forced to pick which way we want America to crumble.

Reactions: BSC911 and nail1988
We don’t HAVE to decide which one. Nobody is forced to vote for either. That mentality is why we have the 2 party system and are forced to pick which way we want America to crumble.

Maybe that can be true one day but in November (or January 🤣) either Trump or Biden (see Harris) will be elected in this election cycle.

IOW's, Nick Saban and Mickey Mouse stand little chance of actually winning.

Maybe that can be true one day but in November (or January 🤣) either Trump or Biden (see Harris) will be elected in this election cycle.

IOW's, Nick Saban and Mickey Mouse stand little chance of actually winning.

I don’t care if who I vote for has little chance of winning. I’d rather vote for who I want instead of feeling like I have to pick between which one I deem the lesser of 2 evils.

Hey, you’re the one bragging about what a great businessman you are. Feel free to share the details.

Many books and articles have been made concerning the economics of pricing decisions. I suggest Michael Porters “Competitive Strategy.” Unless you are selling a commodity, pricing should be based on criteria such as supply/demand, value propositions, economies of scale, ROI, etc. If you are pricing based on costs you are doing it wrong. Do you think Apple bases the cost of an iPhone based on its cost?

The other thing wrong with your statement is that we are talking about an income tax. Therefore, if you aren’t making any money then you wouldn’t be paying any taxes. Thirdly, we are talking about Trump taking advantage of tax shelters to eliminate any profits he makes, not to mention him running through his personal expenses as a business expense. I’ll bet you do that as well, don’t you.

So spare me the lecture on costs and pricing. You’re out of your league.

I posted above facts a link that disprove your false narrative. As for your last sentence. You are correct, I got out of little league years ago. Stay there, your not ready for the majors yet.

Here is the link again.

What young person would do a better job than PDT has done in the first term? He's crass and not PC, who cares?

Reactions: chinchey1
Prove what? That he cut taxes to buy votes while exploding the deficit? Those are the facts. If you don’t understand that, then it is you that is clueless.

Careful with the name calling. That can get you banned. Again.

So let me get this straight, because I have a problem with Trump not paying taxes that makes me a Satanist? You sound like one of those wacky TV Evangelists. You are the one that worships the one who fits the description of the antiChrist ((see earlier thread). And I’m fine with the S.C. nominee. I prefer conservative justices.
You have a lot of baggage you've carried with you that has been proved from a lot of thread postings.

Reactions: martycat1
The same loopholes are there for you and I if either of us get to a certain level. From what you've bragged about on this board I thought you were already there.
Do you think every other billionaire doesn't use every deduction available to them as well? That DJT is the ONLY wealthy New Yorker using the top CPA's in Manhattan to do exactly what he's doing? You're not really this naive, are you?
Exactly

whoooa, big revelation by dipstick.

Millionaire utilizes tax system to avoid taxes

Does he realize Bezos paid zero taxes last year, in fact Amazon the company paid net, you guessed it zero taxes
No there there here

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
~23% .

Prices would decrease by the amount of income and other hidden taxes built into a product. Then it would be taxed at 23% so there would according to the authors and advocates be and increase in the price of the goods of around 2%.

Also there is a prebate given to individuals. Yes Trump and Bill gates both get the prebate just you and like I would. I am sure they can buy goods and donate them to charity with their coupon.

But I advocate the fair tax due to moral and philosophical reasons.
Ah, well done. That’s the number that often gets quoted. But the figure is actually closer to 30%.

I’ll explain later.

Ah, well done. That’s the number that often gets quoted. But the figure is actually closer to 30%.

I’ll explain later.
We all want to hear....

can you tell us now

it’s a rhetorical question as nobody really cares about your opinion

I posted above facts a link that disprove your false narrative. As for your last sentence. You are correct, I got out of little league years ago. Stay there, your not ready for the majors yet.

Here is the link again.

Yeah, I read that piece. It disproves nothing what I said. Of course gas taxes are passed on to the customers. It’s a usage (ie excise tax). We’re talking about income taxes, which as the article points out are paid by the owners.

Derp.

You have a lot of baggage you've carried with you that has been proved from a lot of thread postings.
The only baggage I have is trying to make you understand you belong to a cult.

Oh, and Samsonite.

I don’t see people worshipping Biden like the Trumpers do on here. Maybe Obama, but certainly not OTB.
You sure like to express how Trump supporters worship him. Here's a definition for you: Worship is defined as the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity. Trump isn't God or a god. Trump is a champion of the people and is the best one to lead America. When we get behind him it doesn't mean we are "worshipping" him - it simply means we are backing our leader.

You've got to be one of the most insane guys I've ever come across. How can you live with yourself? You deflect any and all challenges that were laid out for you concerning your faith. I'm not quite sure you know what you believe in. You think you do, but I have to remind you that your concept of how you must vote is skewed by you hatred for republicans and Trump.

First and foremost, you are a baby killer. Your moral system is skewed. You have placed political bias in front of your responsibility to uphold life to its fullest. That, my friend, is wavering on eternal damnation. It doesn't mean we are perfect. It just means we all have a moral responsibility to uphold and defend life. You sweep life under the rug and then spout out a moral dilemma such a racism when there is no comparison. Yet, if you cannot support life, how can you support any other form of moral decisions? That's equivalent to saying, as you jump out of an airplane at 10,000 feet, "I don't support parachutes, but I do support freedom of free-falling." Good luck with that.

You sure like to express how Trump supporters worship him. Here's a definition for you: Worship is defined as the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity. Trump isn't God or a god. Trump is a champion of the people and is the best one to lead America. When we get behind him it doesn't mean we are "worshipping" him - it simply means we are backing our leader.

You've got to be one of the most insane guys I've ever come across. How can you live with yourself? You deflect any and all challenges that were laid out for you concerning your faith. I'm not quite sure you know what you believe in. You think you do, but I have to remind you that your concept of how you must vote is skewed by you hatred for republicans and Trump.

First and foremost, you are a baby killer. Your moral system is skewed. You have placed political bias in front of your responsibility to uphold life to its fullest. That, my friend, is wavering on eternal damnation. It doesn't mean we are perfect. It just means we all have a moral responsibility to uphold and defend life. You sweep life under the rug and then spout out a moral dilemma such a racism when there is no comparison. Yet, if you cannot support life, how can you support any other form of moral decisions? That's equivalent to saying, as you jump out of an airplane at 10,000 feet, "I don't support parachutes, but I do support freedom of free-falling." Good luck with that.
You defend him at every opportunity. Believe his obvious lies. And attack anyone that says anything against him.

That’s worship in my book. It doesn’t have to be in supreme being.

PS. Trump is the baby killer. Not me.

You defend him at every opportunity. Believe his obvious lies. And attack anyone that says anything against him.

That’s worship in my book. It doesn’t have to be in supreme being.

PS. Trump is the baby killer. Not me.
Wake up... You're dreaming again!! I'm sorry, but are you not "worshipping Hiden"? Seems so to me. And how might I ask is Trump a baby killer? Jeez you are impossible. Your mind has been scrambled with so much hate and lies you can only hit me with an "Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad" argument. Come on man.... hahaha

Wake up... You're dreaming again!! I'm sorry, but are you not "worshipping Hiden"? Seems so to me. And how might I ask is Trump a baby killer? Jeez you are impossible. Your mind has been scrambled with so much hate and lies you can only hit me with an "Oh yeah? Well my dad can beat up your dad" argument. Come on man.... hahaha
Nope. I don’t think he is even that strong a candidate. And have said so often.

Deny it all you want, but you are a Trump worshiper. And it’s well known he paid for an abortion that the National Enquirer was paid to cover up.

And you are the hateful one. Calling me a Satanist, baby killer, etc. Bearing false witness once again. You make Jesus cry.

Yeah, I read that piece. It disproves nothing what I said. Of course gas taxes are passed on to the customers. It’s a usage (ie excise tax). We’re talking about income taxes, which as the article points out are paid by the owners.

Derp.

They DO get passed on to the customers period. As usual, you seem to only be able to think singularly and not consider multiple ways this can get passed on. My guess is you equate passing on, only to an increase in price, much the same way you think viral spread is only determined by mask wearing or not. SMDH.

Here you go Derpy

Bottom line again. Raising taxes on my business won’t be paid by me. It will be consumers, and those consumers include people I employ.

Heres to hoping you make it to AA ball at some point. Big leaguer.

Deny it all you want, but you are a Trump worshiper. And it’s well known he paid for an abortion that the National Enquirer was paid to cover up.

And you are the hateful one. Calling me a Satanist, baby killer, etc. Bearing false witness once again. You make Jesus cry.
So you aren't gonna vote?

About paying for abortion. I know nothing about that, but I do know he has repented on the fact of believing in abortion and then having a revelation that changed his mind. He is now a pro-life supporter. Thank GOD that He doesn't hold us accountable to forever be condemned for our past sins. You seem to hold Trump to the sin fire. Hypocrite!
Calling out what I see. Jesus says, "If you are not for me, you are against me." And sadly, I make Jesus cry everyday as He tries to change my mind and heart to be more like His. Our Christian life should be one of transformation into His mind and heart. I am a poor example of follow-through, but I am a work-in-progress. You seem to bring me backward because of your crazy thought patterns of your faith that are contra to your Church's teaching. For the life of me, I cannot understand anyone who would consider themselves a Christian and vote for the party of Biden, Schumer and Pelosi.

@BSC911 blindly worships anyone running against Trump. The sad thing is, Trump is doing a lot of things that dems have promised to do for decades, but never delivered. We finally have a President who is doing many of the things that dems always claimed they supported, but sheep are so blind with TDS that they can't see it.

Happiness in slavery.

So you aren't gonna vote?

About paying for abortion. I know nothing about that, but I do know he has repented on the fact of believing in abortion and then having a revelation that changed his mind. He is now a pro-life supporter. Thank GOD that He doesn't hold us accountable to forever be condemned for our past sins. You seem to hold Trump to the sin fire. Hypocrite!
Calling out what I see. Jesus says, "If you are not for me, you are against me." And sadly, I make Jesus cry everyday as He tries to change my mind and heart to be more like His. Our Christian life should be one of transformation into His mind and heart. I am a poor example of follow-through, but I am a work-in-progress. You seem to bring me backward because of your crazy thought patterns of your faith that are contra to your Church's teaching. For the life of me, I cannot understand anyone who would consider themselves a Christian and vote for the party of Biden, Schumer and Pelosi.
Of course I’m going to vote. Between the two, I’ll take Biden every time. Last election, I voted third party.

And LOL at him having repented. I can’t believe you bought that line of BS. He hasn’t repented anything. He’s the same antiReligious, adulterous scumbag he’s always been. He just has you guys fooled for some reason.

And yes, you are a poor example of following Jesus’ words. Of that we agree. I cannot understand why anyone who calls themself a Christian could support Trump. So we’re even. The difference is I don’t call you a Satanist because I don’t respect your vote. So say three Hail Mary’s.

They DO get passed on to the customers period. As usual, you seem to only be able to think singularly and not consider multiple ways this can get passed on. My guess is you equate passing on, only to an increase in price, much the same way you think viral spread is only determined by mask wearing or not. SMDH.

Here you go Derpy

Bottom line again. Raising taxes on my business won’t be paid by me. It will be consumers, and those consumers include people I employ.

Assuming you’re an LLC or Sub S, Income taxes are paid by the individual. Same if you are a sole owner. Businesses don’t actually pay taxes, their owners/shareholders do. Not the customers. Those articles confirm what I’m saying. That’s the point.

its funny that when Trump raised taxes on imports, not a peep from you guys. In my O&G businesses, those costs were absorbed by the company, not passed onto the customer. In fact, our prices have declined. So your entire premise is incorrect. I didnt say they are NEVER passed onto the consumer, just not automatically so, which was your premise.

Any time you want to compare business success or acumen, I’m game. You go first.

Last edited:

Here you go Derpy

Your premise if that rather than paying zero taxes, like Trump did for 10 out of 15 years, and instead, paid 20% or so like he should have, that he would pass that cost thru to his employees, and the people that stay at his hotels and play his golf courses. That’s so dumb it’s laughable.

Of course I’m going to vote. Between the two, I’ll take Biden every time. Last election, I voted third party.

And LOL at him having repented. I can’t believe you bought that line of BS. He hasn’t repented anything. He’s the same antiReligious, adulterous scumbag he’s always been. He just has you guys fooled for some reason.

And yes, you are a poor example of following Jesus’ words. Of that we agree. I cannot understand why anyone who calls themself a Christian could support Trump. So we’re even. The difference is I don’t call you a Satanist because I don’t respect your vote. So say three Hail Mary’s.
You think you're funny with the Hail Mary's. Have you ever spoken to your priest about voting in favor of abortion by voting for Biden? What are you waiting for? Isn't that what "your" priest is for? Are you afraid of what he might say? Although, when I was a Catholic, I'd prefer the liberal leaning priests when making confessions because the conservative ones held me to the fire.

Now, how is Trump the same antiReligious, adulterous scumbag he’s always been? Anti-Religious when he picks a Pro-Life Catholic for SCOTUS nominee? I thought you'd be thrilled!

You think you're funny with the Hail Mary's. Have you ever spoken to your priest about voting in favor of abortion by voting for Biden? What are you waiting for? Isn't that what "your" priest is for? Are you afraid of what he might say? Although, when I was a Catholic, I'd prefer the liberal leaning priests when making confessions because the conservative ones held me to the fire.

Now, how is Trump the same antiReligious, adulterous scumbag he’s always been? Anti-Religious when he picks a Pro-Life Catholic for SCOTUS nominee? I thought you'd be thrilled!
I don’t need to. My church doesn’t get involved in politics. . They don’t tell us who to vote for, only to follow Gods words in our personal lives. Politics are you people. In fact, I just asked a canon lawyer if I could still receive communion or am going to hell for voting for Biden. . He just laughed at the whole thought. It’s stupid.

Im fine with the SC nominee. I’ve said so several times. i still doubt RvW will be overturned. Trump is just doing it for votes from the gullible. He’s always been pro choice. He hasn’t changed his opinion for moral reasons. And he certainly doesn’t respect his marriage vows.

Last edited:
I don’t need to. My church doesn’t get involved in politics. . They don’t tell us who to vote for, only to follow Gods words in our personal lives.

Then you need to leave your church, because they clearly aren't teaching you God's word.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT