ADVERTISEMENT

Suckers

Your premise if that rather than paying zero taxes, like Trump did for 10 out of 15 years, and instead, paid 20% or so like he should have, that he would pass that cost thru to his employees, and the people that stay at his hotels and play his golf courses. That’s so dumb it’s laughable.

See. There you go again. Making assumptions, and switching it up when faced with actual real data on what happens when you raise taxes on business. Who said anything about Trump? I guess you went there because your TDS. I am talking about raising taxes on business. Speaking of laughable, how about sharing those tax returns from those multiple successful businesses of yours?

See. There you go again. Making assumptions, and switching it up when faced with actual real data on what happens when you raise taxes on business. Who said anything about Trump? I guess you went there because your TDS. I am talking about raising taxes on business. Speaking of laughable, how about sharing those tax returns from those multiple successful businesses of yours?

I feel sorry for bs, he wants desperately to look smart, but every time he is asked to intelligently defend his talking points, he cant do it and immediately starts with personal attacks.

Ironic thing is if he would shut up and listen, he could actually learn something and maybe not be insecure about his lack of intelligence.

Us Simon is about
This whole discussion is about Trump not paying INCOME taxes. You’re the one that keeps getting sidetracked.

I never brought up the topic of business taxes so take your strawman elsewhere, Mr. Successful Businesses Man.

And I just just completed my 2019 taxes today. Only one return since they are all LLC pass through entities. I must be a better businessman because my businesses make a lot more money than Trumps. Maybe I should have deducted my haircuts.

Nope. I don’t think he is even that strong a candidate. And have said so often.

Deny it all you want, but you are a Trump worshiper. And it’s well known he paid for an abortion that the National Enquirer was paid to cover up.

And you are the hateful one. Calling me a Satanist, baby killer, etc. Bearing false witness once again. You make Jesus cry.
I don't know if he paid for an abortion or not, but aren't you leftists champions of abortion? So in that vein, what's the big deal?

Psstt. Got news for you. As a business owner let me explain how this whole tax thing works. You raise taxes on me guess who is going to pay for those tax increases? Here is a clue, it won’t be me.

You really don’t have an effin clue how the world works do you?
Us Simon is about
This whole discussion is about Trump not paying INCOME taxes. You’re the one that keeps getting sidetracked.

I never brought up the topic of business taxes so take your strawman elsewhere, Mr. Successful Businesses Man.

And I just just completed my 2019 taxes today. Only one return since they are all LLC pass through entities. I must be a better businessman because my businesses make a lot more money than Trumps. Maybe I should have deducted my haircuts.
]

Attached quote that started the back and forth between you and I. I keep thinking that one of these days you will be correct. Looks like today isn’t that day.

Notice who I was talking about. Hint: it was not the bad orange guy

But it was a nice attempted deflection for being wrong on businesses passing costs on. Wrong yet again.

Last edited:
Surely I understand that someone has to fund the federal budget. If it not the people making all the money, it’s left to the rest of us.

Hopefully you’re not trying to say that just because you create jobs you shouldn’t have to pay taxes. Surely you can’t believe that.

The rest of US? Wait, you’re part of the rest of us? Interesting, I thought you had multiple businesses that were more successful than Trumps? Doh!!!

I don’t see people worshipping Biden like the Trumpers do on here. Maybe Obama, but certainly not OTB.

Am I worshipping him when I'm critical of him? Notice the lower case h's ftr, haha.

Trump is often his own worst enemy and I've mentioned his ego many times on this board.

Also, you get peaved pretty quickly anytime someone criticizes Obama. Make of that what you will.

Assuming you’re an LLC or Sub S, Income taxes are paid by the individual. Same if you are a sole owner. Businesses don’t actually pay taxes, their owners/shareholders do. Not the customers. Those articles confirm what I’m saying. That’s the point.

its funny that when Trump raised taxes on imports, not a peep from you guys. In my O&G businesses, those costs were absorbed by the company, not passed onto the customer. In fact, our prices have declined. So your entire premise is incorrect. I didnt say they are NEVER passed onto the consumer, just not automatically so, which was your premise.

Any time you want to compare business success or acumen, I’m game. You go first.

Smdh, yep you’re 12.

You really are a delusional idiot. Leftard Warren Buffet at one point whined his secretary paid more taxes than he did. All while his company, Bershire Hathaway was fighting a 10 billion dollar tax assessment from an IRS audit. There are no bigger hypocrites than leftist pieces of shit.

Oh he is no idiot. He owns multiple Oil and Gas companies. His shwanz is bigger than yours as well.

Sheep like @BSC911 hoodwinked again by the lying NY SLMS ( they hid this tiny little fact this on the last few pages )

#Fakenews

"Mr. Trump was periodically required to pay a parallel income tax called the alternative minimum tax, created as a tripwire to prevent wealthy people from using huge deductions, including business losses, to entirely wipe out their tax liabilities. Mr. Trump paid alternative minimum tax in seven years between 2000 and 2017 — a total of $24.3 million, excluding refunds he received after filing. For 2015, he paid $641,931, his first payment of any federal income tax since 2010."

Bump for my warming buddy @BSC911

I don't know if he paid for an abortion or not, but aren't you leftists champions of abortion? So in that vein, what's the big deal?

You’ll have to ask a Leftist. I would think you neoCons would care, however. I guess not.

Am I worshipping him when I'm critical of him? Notice the lower case h's ftr, haha.

Trump is often his own worst enemy and I've mentioned his ego many times on this board.

Also, you get peaved pretty quickly anytime someone criticizes Obama. Make of that what you will.
Eh, you’re one of the more objective posters OTB. A rare breed here.

I even took you off the snowflake list.

I don’t get peeved at all. Criticizing the CIC is to be expected and a signature of a democracy. Some of it is even warranted. Notice I don’t call it all fake news.

This was a great trip down memory lane. The thread where BSC was exposed as a fry guy and fraud. He isn’t like “the rest of us”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT