ADVERTISEMENT

Someone tried to kill Trump at rally...

Have you seen how easy drones make life these days? You don't even have to fly them anymore, just draw the flight path on your phone with your finger and let it go.

I absolutely believe a 20 year old would be able to do that and think to use a drone in the first place kids probably been playing call of duty half his life.
He should not have been able to fly a drone at this event. They should have had this area eco location shut down weeks before

Reactions: Gator Fever
He should not have been able to fly a drone at this event. They should have had this area eco location shut down weeks before
Should they have cleared the airspace? Absolutely. They also should have had drones up themselves.

The fact of the matter is the active presidential detail is the favored son and all other details are stepchildren. Former presidents and their families are not a priority.

Reactions: fatman76
I wouldn't put it past our agencies to have had some kind of warning this kid was up to something in the days prior and they certainly made sure Trump was not protected properly. He was such a poor shot though I lean to thinking they did not actual recruit him to do the shooting itself.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
Should they have cleared the airspace? Absolutely. They also should have had drones up themselves.

The fact of the matter is the active presidential detail is the favored son and all other details are stepchildren. Former presidents and their families are not a priority.
As it should be....except when there is an open and active threat....like there was here.

I wouldn't put it past our agencies to have had some kind of warning this kid was up to something in the days prior and they certainly made sure Trump was not protected properly. He was such a poor shot though I lean to thinking they did not actual recruit him to do the shooting itself.
Actually the first shot was pretty good. It was right on the brain stem, which is why when Trump turned his head it missed. But you hit the brain stem it's lights out immediately.

The rest were awful, but he was firing much faster.

As it should be....except when there is an open and active threat....like there was here.
I disagree.

Been listening to alot of Bongino since the 13th, as he has direct knowledge.

The threat assessment is the ONLY thing that should dictate SS protection levels, according to him (of course the POTUS is an important protectee, but the goal of the entire dept is to keep ALL protectees safe).

The fact they had 12 SS agents at a smaller Jill Biden event and only 3 at Trump's rally tells you all you need to know.

It's either malfeasance or misfeasance...those are the only two options.

Reactions: BCSpell
I disagree.

Been listening to alot of Bongino since the 13th, as he has direct knowledge.

The threat assessment is the ONLY thing that should dictate SS protection levels, according to him (of course the POTUS is an important protectee, but the goal of the entire dept is to keep ALL protectees safe).

The fact they had 12 SS agents at a smaller Jill Biden event and only 3 at Trump's rally tells you all you need to know.

It's either malfeasance or misfeasance...those are the only two options.
I said it earlier and i'll say it again.

Did they engage the sniper because he took the shot, or because he missed?

THIS is throughout the whole administration. INCOMPETENCE like no one has ever seen. Time for heads to roll..and get a REAL President instead of a puppet that has no CLUE what he/she is doing. Get the mental case and DEI hire OUT of our white house!

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
This is SOOOOO confusing. Heard the roof was too dangerous because of the little bit of a slope. Then heard it was too hot. Then heard locals were suppose to cover it but never showed up, Next was local were there but went inside because it was hot. Then locals had the entire building secure. Now the locals are saying they were told to be on the ground floor. WTF

This is exactly how a DEM run government works.

Way too many coincidence's for this not to be a plot. Anyone want to try to convince me that FJB and his administration, plus CIA/NSA are not involved?

It was an inside job. SS caught lying again

• Angry
Reactions: instaGATOR

THIS is throughout the whole administration. INCOMPETENCE like no one has ever seen. Time for heads to roll..and get a REAL President instead of a puppet that has no CLUE what he/she is doing. Get the mental case and DEI hire OUT of our white house!

This was intent, not incompetence and I'm done at this point thinking any other way. And every time new evidence comes out like the new video of the guy running across the roof 10 minutes before that $#%#@&^ started shooting just bolsters my mindset. But nothing will come of any of it. I hate to say it but if I'm Trump I'm out. The powers that be will never let him finish his term even if he does get elected. It's unreal to think this is where we are now as a country but this is where we are. Hope I'm wrong.

This was intent, not incompetence and I'm done at this point thinking any other way. And every time new evidence comes out like the new video of the guy running across the roof 10 minutes before that $#%#@&^ started shooting just bolsters my mindset. But nothing will come of any of it. I hate to say it but if I'm Trump I'm out. The powers that be will never let him finish his term even if he does get elected. It's unreal to think this is where we are now as a country but this is where we are. Hope I'm wrong.
Spot on.

Reactions: instaGATOR
After what we have seen over the last 8 years regarding Trump and this government, why would there be or should there be ANY trust left? I would take NOTHING off the table as far as how far this government would go to stop Trump, including an assassination. Does anybody really think that the democrat machine isn't upset that Trump survived? Rhetorical because the answer is obvious.

After what we have seen over the last 8 years regarding Trump and this government, why would there be or should there be ANY trust left? I would take NOTHING off the table as far as how far this government would go to stop Trump, including an assassination. Does anybody really think that the democrat machine isn't upset that Trump survived? Rhetorical because the answer is obvious.
Seeing that THEY may have planned this whole thing....NO.

Remember the SS agents being told of the pipe bomb by the DNC on J6? (you know, the bomb with a kitchen timer reportedly set to go off at 1pm even though it didn't have enough hours to run from the time it was dropped to 1pm)

They took several minutes to even get out of their cars before casually strolling over to check it out.

They didn't stop people, including children, from walking close to the bomb.

And do you remember the cell phone data was "lost" so they couldn't geofence cell phone data at the time the bombs were dropped off?

I wonder who set those bombs? I wonder even more why no one cares.

Oh, and there's this - the guy in charge of the SS right now ACTIVELY called off the threat assessment personnel at the Butler event, and has an apparent history of retaliating against agents who warned of lack of resources around Trump. Apparently had they been present Crooks would have been in handcuffs once he was caught inside the event with a hunting rangefinder.

I've said it before but I'll say it again:
- Homeland Security runs the SS.
- Biden appoints the head of Homeland Security, Mayorkas.
- Mayorkas selects the SS leadership.
- SS leadership intentionally left Trump exposed.

Yep. This is Venezuela.

I've said this 10 times - there's no way Trump ever gets back in the WH. They'll kill him before that happens because they are now fighting for the survival of everything they've built for the past 75 years (when the CIA was founded).

This is close to the real story that WILL come out one day. There is NO WAY this just happened. IMPOSSIBLE. A pack of boy scouts could have done a better job with security that day. These people are VERY, VERY highly trained. No way they could make all of these mistakes all at once. It would be like a SF A team totally screwing the pooch in multiple ways during a mission. (without the fog of war to cause it)

Problem is the leftist infection into these agencies runs much deeper than the top guys in each of them. They had 8 years under Obama and spent alot of time and effort to get layers of those of their ideology placed in them. You can remove the top guy but the next one up is also in for the cause. FBI, CIA, IRS, NSA, SS, etc... it runs deep in all Government agencies.

Problem is the leftist infection into these agencies runs much deeper than the top guys in each of them. They had 8 years under Obama and spent alot of time and effort to get layers of those of their ideology placed in them. You can remove the top guy but the next one up is also in for the cause. FBI, CIA, IRS, NSA, SS, etc... it runs deep in all Government agencies.
You could not be more accurate...the manchurian candidate had a plan when he came in to office, and executed it very well. the plan? Destruction of America as we know it.

As you are correct...to kill the snake one needs to remove the head. Trump did not understand how deep the swamp was last time, or how many supposedly on our side were truly on the other side. My bet is as smart as he is...he will not make the same mistakes this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT