ADVERTISEMENT

sadgator hates the SEC...

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
Funny thing...just sitting here watching LSU/TT and sadgator realized that he has absolutely no interest in seeing LSU (or any other SEC team) win in any bowl game.

There was a period of time, as a younger man, when sadgator actually rooted for conference teams to win these games. Now sadgator realizes that he does not want any other conference team to have any success at anything, ever. Why give them any competitive advantage over us in any way.

F them all.

I am enjoying watching most of the bowl games. Especially when I am familiar with at least one team that is playing.

The earlier UNC/Baylor game was fun to watch. So is this LSU game.

Same. Unlike you though I've never rooted for them. It makes no sense logically. They win and with that comes championships, prestige, more and better recruits, better coaches, etc. All things that make it much harder for your team to win. Like how does Alabama winning a title help UF? So they can get even more 5-star players and keep kicking our ass? Eff all of em.

You guys are quibbling about conference pride. That is fine. But there are some entertaining games this year thus far.

UNC stinks. They were one of the most overrated teams in college football towards the end of the year. I was saying it the last several weeks of the season when they were getting hyped up for some reason. They had no business being in the top 10 headed into their bowl game. Look at their awful schedule and who they beat (nobody) and who they played and who they lost too (South Carolina).

Ive probably paid less attention to the bowl games this year than ever

Well yeah because you sick badtard got interviewed by Steve and might be working at Soiyh Carolina but now you don't return my texts

Muschamp probably won't let you. He knows what I tweeted him last December and he never came to Skt Bar to get that free shot.

Bitch. After all I did for him.

He sucks at twitterX how dare he

Things.

I bet he doesn't even like cigarettes and whiskey. Even in an unusually warm winter.

Why is my beer gone. #thanksobsma

At least I found my n64 so super smash bros some but he's and my GameCube doesn't work so I can't play madden 2007 what a joke.

What is this thread about?

The reason you hope the SEC does well in bowl games is because it helps for the SEC to be recognized as the best conference.

There's a reason that few people doubted that UF controlled its own destiny with respect to the NCP even as Florida was beating FAU in overtime.

Well yeah because you sick badtard got interviewed by Steve and might be working at Soiyh Carolina but now you don't return my texts

Muschamp probably won't let you. He knows what I tweeted him last December and he never came to Skt Bar to get that free shot.

Bitch. After all I did for him.

He sucks at twitterX how dare he

Things.

I bet he doesn't even like cigarettes and whiskey. Even in an unusually warm winter.

Why is my beer gone. #thanksobsma

At least I found my n64 so super smash bros some but he's and my GameCube doesn't work so I can't play madden 2007 what a joke.

What is this thread about?
Finally a poster on here that makes sense!!!!!

The reason you hope the SEC does well in bowl games is because it helps for the SEC to be recognized as the best conference.

There's a reason that few people doubted that UF controlled its own destiny with respect to the NCP even as Florida was beating FAU in overtime.

Right. They can win the meaningless bowl games, I don't care. I'm not rooting for any of them to win titles though. To hell with that.

I wonder what Fedora now thinks of a Chizik led defense?

Baylor kept running the same play over and over and over. For a NCAA bowl record rushing. With a third string QB. Chizik never did figure out how to defend it.

I used to pull for the conference too, but now I find myself rooting against them more than for them.

Funny thing...just sitting here watching LSU/TT and sadgator realized that he has absolutely no interest in seeing LSU (or any other SEC team) win in any bowl game.

Don't die buddy. The SEC is now 2-0 in bowl games.

Well, Auburn's defense seemed to do just fine with out Coach Will Muschump holding the high scoring Memphis Tigers to but 10 points. A d tackle was MVP. I am sure its because of his coaching and players he left behind.

1919028_1004754832903997_6797338748733312402_n.jpg

8 year old member of The Boys and Girls Club with a fan.

Reactions: rdgtr
And oh by the way, with MSU's win over NCState, the SEC is now 5-3 over the ACC this year.

But the SEC is trending down. /Metsguy

like how everyone thought the SEC had been caught by the nation and was DONE forever after having a bowl season like the Big ten, ACC etc... for only ONE bowl season

UL is demonstrating a true freshman at QB can do well toward the end of the year, after some growing pains early. They are handling a QB challenged T&M right now.

Reactions: slnbot
anyone can do well against that big 12 defense... Sumlin will not last then they will beg Chip to come in and do the same thing every year with no defense

I knew they had no chance as soon as I saw a RB out there making all their protection calls

Sumlin's done. Just a matter of when not if. No defense and no running game and now he has no QB.

So, Clemson is in. Which is better for Florida? A Clemson/UA match up, or a Clemson/MSU match up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT