ADVERTISEMENT

sadgator hates the SEC...

Michigan St looks totally overwhelmed. They look slow and they are getting doninated.

They look like every pro style slow ass team

lol at Bama losing to Ohio State, that shit will never get wiped off their face for years.

UL is demonstrating a true freshman at QB can do well toward the end of the year, after some growing pains early. They are handling a QB challenged T&M right now.

We almost got Lamar Jackson too but it was just too late by the time Mac got hired. He's super talented. If he ever becomes a decent enough passer he's gonna wreck college football. He has legit 4.4 speed and a cannon for an arm.

Conference bowl records so far (going in to NYD games):

SEC: 4-1
P-12: 5-2
B-10: 3-2
C-USA: 4-4
M-West: 4-4
Sun Belt: 2-2
ACC: 5-6
Mid-Am: 3-4
AA: 1-5
Ind: 0-1

We almost got Lamar Jackson too but it was just too late by the time Mac got hired. He's super talented. If he ever becomes a decent enough passer he's gonna wreck college football. He has legit 4.4 speed and a cannon for an arm.
He certainly looked good yesterday

Conference bowl records so far (going in to NYD games):

SEC: 4-1
P-12: 5-2
B-10: 3-2
C-USA: 4-4
M-West: 4-4
Sun Belt: 2-2
ACC: 5-6
Mid-Am: 3-4
AA: 1-5
Ind: 0-1
And Tennessee about to make it 5-1.

I am afraid after our results are in, it will be 5-2.

it's hilarious that a treonless UF team SMASHED this ole miss team.

Funny thing...just sitting here watching LSU/TT and sadgator realized that he has absolutely no interest in seeing LSU (or any other SEC team) win in any bowl game.

There was a period of time, as a younger man, when sadgator actually rooted for conference teams to win these games. Now sadgator realizes that he does not want any other conference team to have any success at anything, ever. Why give them any competitive advantage over us in any way.

F them all.

Such a vile temper you have Jimmy! Does Jimmy like Elaine? Or is Jimmy not allowed to use the remote while the Misses is home? Liberalism can be cured young Jimmy.

Love,

Kramer.

AbleJealousAmericanbulldog-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: bradleygator
Same. Unlike you though I've never rooted for them. It makes no sense logically. They win and with that comes championships, prestige, more and better recruits, better coaches, etc. All things that make it much harder for your team to win. Like how does Alabama winning a title help UF? So they can get even more 5-star players and keep kicking our ass? Eff all of em.

Maybe people will start to get it now. F*ck all these other SEC teams, don't like any of them.

Funny thing...just sitting here watching LSU/TT and sadgator realized that he has absolutely no interest in seeing LSU (or any other SEC team) win in any bowl game.

There was a period of time, as a younger man, when sadgator actually rooted for conference teams to win these games. Now sadgator realizes that he does not want any other conference team to have any success at anything, ever. Why give them any competitive advantage over us in any way.

F them all.

Loser

Such a vile temper you have Jimmy! Does Jimmy like Elaine? Or is Jimmy not allowed to use the remote while the Misses is home? Liberalism can be cured young Jimmy.

Love,

Kramer.

You have a cure for intelligence? Seems you overindulged on it.

Crap. I forgot. Boycotted. NM.

Reactions: sadgator
I think having a stronger than average conference does help the individual team. Look at what the Pac-12 teams have been going through. If you win that conference and go undefeated, almost no one will believe that your team is special.

If you're undefeated in the Pac-12 you'll almost certainly make the playoffs. However, if you lose a game and then win the Pac-12, probably not. In the SEC the conference champ is a virtual lock. That's because the SEC is hard as hell to navigate, obviously.

Also, Bama being great (or UF, UGA, LSU, ect) doesn't preclude any of the other teams from being just as good. I think UGA proved that in 2017 and LSU did as well in 2011. There's plenty of talent for 2, 3 or even 4 teams in our conference to be a part of the national elite.

Well whenever we are in a position where we win our and don’t get in the playoffs I’ll worry about it. Until then if it was possible I’d hope y’all all went 0-12.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Well whenever we are in a position where we win our and don’t get in the playoffs I’ll worry about it. Until then if it was possible I’d hope y’all all went 0-12.

Haha, I hear you. I guess the only teams I hate more than SEC teams are non-SEC teams. I also hate the idea of rewarding a team that beats one good SEC team and then 11 crappy to semi-crappy teams.

Oregon beating Auburn would have created that type of scenario.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT