ADVERTISEMENT

Ron DeSantis stands no chance against a political barbarian like Donald Trump...

I don't think DeSantis needs to correct the record on stuff like this.

IMO it's like when David Duke endorsed Trump. Screw that guy...and Trump had no cause to comment one way or the other. IMO silent contempt in a situation like that is much more effective than any reply.

And yet the liberal media kept asking, dozens of times, even after Trump eventually said that he didn't care to have Duke's endorsement. Expecting DeSantis to comment on Soros or the others that have been mentioned is a lot like that imho.

At this point I am honestly fine with DeSantis ignoring this stuff.

I have voted in 11 Presidential elections..and nor ONCE have I EVER been remotely close to voting for a communist lefty democrat. Just like never owning a mercury outboard...I will never vote for a commie democrat.
The older Mercs were actually good motors. They were simple to work on before all of this chip technology. Their decline began with the EFI line. Junk!

This is exactly what Trump needs to do attack RINOS and RATS not conservatives

CPAC speech

"We are never going back to the party of Paul Ryan and Karl Rove and Jeb Bush,” Trump said.

” Trump says before him the GOP was ruled by freaks: never going back to the party of Paul Ryan

Trump said just enough to make DeSantis really think about his decision here. Might be too deep in with running already but if he has sense he will get away from the Bush and Paul Ryan crowd and make amends and wait for 2028.

Trump had this awesome plan to expand the Corps of Marines. More grunts, more amphibians, more arty, more tanks, more fast movers and more rotary wing assets.

Instead we have no tanks, no military police, no tube artillery, no STA. and reductions across the board in everything but an expanded operational capacity.

But sure, except for the Afghanistan exit strategy Biden is doing great as CIC.

The Twitter War over this issue is getting pretty good. I guess the one good thing is it gets people fired up. I actually like DeSantis as our Governor but just dont trust him on some of the stuff that doesn't come into play for the most part as a Governor. I view him as the clear 2nd choice behind Trump but know there is zero chance this could be patched up with him as a VP pick because it would allow the new 2025 Senate to pick the Democrat VP choice as the VP if Trump won since they are both FL residents. I wouldn't even put it past a few Reps allowing that if they win the Senate back just to screw Trump.

The army of Trump supporters is shouting into the echo chamber of a rapidly emptying auditorium.
Bitter white men who are pissed.
Here’s the news: WE ALL ARE.
To admit that we must move on is difficult for them but AMERICA - their country - needs them to move on.
Some of you are trolls for the Dems, some are bots, but when the rest of you wake up (please Lord before the primaries) I hope your hard bitten behinds get with the program.
CPAC is not what it was. Trump ain’t what he was. It’s not 2016 OR 2020.

The Twitter War over this issue is getting pretty good. I guess the one good thing is it gets people fired up. I actually like DeSantis as our Governor but just dont trust him on some of the stuff that doesn't come into play for the most part as a Governor. I view him as the clear 2nd choice behind Trump but know there is zero chance this could be patched up with him as a VP pick because it would allow the new 2025 Senate to pick the Democrat VP choice as the VP if Trump won since they are both FL residents. I wouldn't even put it past a few Reps allowing that if they win the Senate back just to screw Trump.

Exhibit A for hard headedness.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Why do you care more about an old fool who would never acknowledge your existence if he was back at Trump headquarters and still a Democrat? More than you care about your country?🇺🇸

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
The army of Trump supporters is shouting into the echo chamber of a rapidly emptying auditorium.
To admit that we must move on is difficult for them but AMERICA - their country - needs them to move on.
Some of you are trolls for the Dems, some are bots, but when the rest of you wake up (please Lord before the primaries) I hope your hard bitten behinds get with the program.

You almost sound like the lefty or Murdoch controlled Fox News with those talking points.

I think people have woken up but it's to the fact that these crooked Rep billionaire donors will expect payback and where it's likely to come from.

Not sure how all this ends but I think Trump reacted just in time to the slow bleed Team DeSantis/Bush/Paul Ryan were giving him on social media and the rest. It may not be easy on Trump though with the huge war chest DeSantis will be able to deploy though. The rise of alternative media and social media allows a candidate to overcome a funding deficit better than before though.

I just read an article echoing Trump being unstoppable in a very unlikely place. Makes me wonder if @goldmom isn't right about the Dems wanting Trump to run because they think they can beat him.

Before the pearl clutching starts its from an alphabet community site so don't say you weren't warned.

Reactions: goldmom
You almost sound like the lefty or Murdoch controlled Fox News with those talking points.

I think people have woken up but it's to the fact that these crooked Rep billionaire donors will expect payback and where it's likely to come from.

Not sure how all this ends but I think Trump reacted just in time to the slow bleed Team DeSantis/Bush/Paul Ryan were giving him on social media and the rest. It may not be easy on Trump though with the huge war chest DeSantis will be able to deploy though. The rise of alternative media and social media allows a candidate to overcome a funding deficit better than before though.
Hard headed good old boy who can only come back with saying I sound like a lefty.
Shocker.

lol... I give them credit for at least opening their eyes some.

DeSantis is waiting for the old man to keep getting closer to his trap.
Trump is trying out new put down nicknames for the Governor and “Little d” is supposedly favored.
Only if you’re dumb do you not see that opens up the old man for a LOT of comebacks he won’t like. And can’t resist walking into.

I just read an article echoing Trump being unstoppable in a very unlikely place. Makes me wonder if @goldmom isn't right about the Dems wanting Trump to run because they think they can beat him.

Before the pearl clutching starts its from an alphabet community site so don't say you weren't warned.

I wish it was so but no they are still 100% against him. Wouldn't be surprised if Fox tries to silence Trump on air more than the lefty networks if their candidate DeSantis runs though.

Reactions: fatman76
DeSantis is waiting for the old man to keep getting closer to his trap.
Trump is trying out new put down nicknames for the Governor and “Little d” is supposedly favored.
Only if you’re dumb do you not see that opens up the old man for a LOT of comebacks he won’t like. And can’t resist walking into.
lol DeSantis is hoping a ham sandwich indictment happens just like the fake news is. That probably helps Trump in the primary though. DeSantis and the crooks he is jumping in bed with are being fully exposed.

The Trump cult. They will believe anything they see as pro-Trump and nothing they see as anti-Trump. They think anyone who's not in the cult is a leftwing extremist.

Very true. If those donor billionaires had the common sense of us common folk they would have locked the Bush Clan, Paul Ryan and Karl Rove up until the primary was over. Can't help themselves I guess.

Im personally for moving past Trump and going with DeSantis....BUT this "Bitter white men" men thing....really??? Is this Gloria Steinheim? Jot Reid, is that you? Do better.

I’m a big Trump guy but to call DeSantis a RINO and backed by RINO establishment Is absurd.

He has globalist beliefs when it comes to trade deals that enrich big business mostly and getting involved with foreign conflicts etc and has those people running his campaign setup. Not really a RINO but definitely establishment thinking on things like that.

Im personally for moving past Trump and going with DeSantis....BUT this "Bitter white men" men thing....really??? Is this Gloria Steinheim? Jot Reid, is that you? Do better.
Steinheim? Are you serious or are you stuck in the past? Some former Playboy bunny who finally got a stupid millionaire to marry her? Pathetic and weak.

And yes redneck bitter white dudes who just seem to lack the ability to take it all in, see and understand how the world is changing and stop looking OVER their shoulders at November 2020.
Damn don’t y’all see that time stops for no one?

He has globalist beliefs when it comes to trade deals that enrich big business mostly and getting involved with foreign conflicts etc and has those people running his campaign setup. Not really a RINO but definitely establishment thinking on things like that.

God some of y’all are so dumb. Big business that is so bad it is the jobs and wealth driver of this country and your 401K.
Want to eliminate “big business”? LOL

God some of y’all are so dumb. Big business that is so bad it is the jobs and wealth driver of this country and your 401K.
Want to eliminate “big business”? LOL

Bug business are some of the biggest crooks in this country. The Rep party is transforming because a lot of people in the party realize that. They use Congress to pass legislation to hurt American workers while fattening their bottom lines.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
I’m a big Trump guy but to call DeSantis a RINO and backed by RINO establishment Is absurd.
You have to admit he does himself no favors by refusing to distance himself from RINOs like Ryan and Bush. That wins him no votes and loses him a significant portion of the Trump vote, that he will need if he wants to ever be President. He could clear it up in 2 mins, but refuses to for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT