ADVERTISEMENT

Rich Rod fired....

I'm reading up on this and he got fired for some type of sexual harassment. The lady claimed he created a hostile working environment. The problem? She refused to cooperate or provide any evidence. They brought in someone to investigate and couldn't substantiate her claims. He even passed a polygraph and they fired him anyway? So just accusing somebody of harassment these days is enough to ruin a mans life. Sexbots looking better and better by the day if you're a man with a lot to lose.

I'm reading up on this and he got fired for some type of sexual harassment. The lady claimed he created a hostile working environment. The problem? She refused to cooperate or provide any evidence. They brought in someone to investigate and couldn't substantiate her claims. He even passed a polygraph and they fired him anyway? So just accusing somebody of harassment these days is enough to ruin a mans life. Sexbots looking better and better by the day if you're a man with a lot to lose.
Kinda fvcked up huh.

Wait till dudes start in on these teasing ass shady women. Then some of this bull ish will stop.

Not defending sexual harrassment by men at all but people are fools to believe women don't do the same crap if not worse... nobody cares right now. That will change soon.

Reactions: oozie7 and SKSnole
Dude, our country has lost its Fing mind over this sh>t. The allegation alone can ruin your life. ANY woman that makes a claim like that, and it comes out false or a lie, should serve equal time in jail. So sick of hearing this stuff.

Kinda fvcked up huh.

Wait till dudes start in on these teasing ass shady women. Then some of this bull ish will stop.

Not defending sexual harrassment by men at all but people are fools to believe women don't do the same crap if not worse... nobody cares right now. That will change soon.
A decade ago I distinctly remember people laughing at the Herbivore movement in Japan. No one is laughing now. That is absolutely coming to America. Frankly, I think it's already here. You can rig the game, but you can't force people to play it.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
A decade ago I distinctly remember people laughing at the Herbivore movement in Japan. No one is laughing now. That is absolutely coming to America. Frankly, I think it's already here. You can rig the game, but you can't force people to play it.

Herbivore movement?

Herbivore movement?

Cliff notes version is that they're men that have no interests in marriage or relationships. This has caused a significant decline in the birth rate in Japan and subsequently had a negative impact on the economy. Similar to the MGTOW movement in the US only much larger.

Cliff notes version is that they're men that have no interests in marriage or relationships. This has caused a significant decline in the birth rate in Japan and subsequently had a negative impact on the economy. Similar to the MGTOW movement in the US only much larger.

Gotcha. Well aren't marriage rates in decline and have been for a while? Those one-sided divorce laws probably got a lot to do with that. If your relationship doesn't work out you damn near lose all of the life you've built. Slave to the courts from that point on.

But you're right though they'll reap what they sow. Always hear women complaining about the lack of quality man wanting marriage and a family. Gee I wonder why. If you're quality meaning you got your shit together with a nice job, home, money out away, etc. its not worth it at all. Better to stay single.

Gotcha. Well aren't marriage rates in decline and have been for a while? Those one-sided divorce laws probably got a lot to do with that. If your relationship doesn't work out you damn near lose all of the life you've built. Slave to the courts from that point on.

But you're right though they'll reap what they sow. Always hear women complaining about the lack of quality man wanting marriage and a family. Gee I wonder why. If you're quality meaning you got your shit together with a nice job, home, money out away, etc. its not worth it at all. Better to stay single.

this right here, I watched a very good friend of mine get absolutely wrecked in a divorce, it's just dating where the woman has your soul as collateral. There is nothing you can do married that can't be done just dating, you just won't have your assets held hostage and sacrificed upon the alter of petty female vengeance if shit doesn't work out.

Similar to the MGTOW movement in the US only much larger.

Don't you mean "No Ma'am"?

join_the_no_ma__am_by_mastahyogah.jpg

[QUOTEis "sadgator, post: 1210593, member: 532"]With sadgator’s luck, he’d get the lemon sexbot that is never in the mood.[/QUOTE]
Anger is a mood

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT