ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo fired - owed over 70 million dollars....

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

Not 100% sure if they were given bad info on this or not but if its true they aren't allowing Jimbo to survive by going 7-5 this season because of the insane payout. I guess those rich oil guy boosters have seen enough if this is true. Napier's payout is 26 million if fired in 2024.

With our luck, Stricklin will probably hire him.
😂 I can't stand the guy.

soyouretellingmetheresachance-8.gif

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
Screenshot-2023-11-12-123319.png

Their admin must be about as dumb as ours. FSU's national championship was kind of like Auburn's with Cam Newton. They clearly lose about 3 games that season if not for that QB.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Which three games does fsu lose in 2013 without Jameis? Largest average margin of victory in a season in NCAA history. Now if you’re talking 2014, absolutely right

Reactions: Gator Fever
Which three games does fsu lose in 2013 without Jameis? Largest average margin of victory in a season in NCAA history. Now if you’re talking 2014, absolutely right
26 players went on to play professional football; 4 first round draft pics. That team was stacked. And the Auburn game wouldn't have been close w/o signal stealing.

"Whether Auburn truly was stealing signals, only the Tigers know, but it's hard to deny the results. On Florida State's first seven possessions (pre-towels) the Seminoles offense ran 37 plays for 153 yards (4.14 yards per play) and scored 10 points. On their final six drives (post-towels) the Seminoles ran 31 plays for 227 yards (7.32 yards per play) and scored 17 points."

I was mixing up 2014 with 2013 I guess. The national championship game was the only one FSU likely loses without Winston in the 2013 season.

Reactions: 4th & 14
LOL. The Gata would have beaten Crab Man in his crib if not for one of the most anemic offenses in UF history. 2014. Oregon ended up spanking dat ass anyway. 😂

LOL. The Gata would have beaten Crab Man in his crib if not for one of the most anemic offenses in UF history. 2014. Oregon ended up spanking dat ass anyway. 😂
Woulda coulda shoulda.

And yes Oregon handled us easily. Where were the Gators playing that day?

I was mixing up 2014 with 2013 I guess. The national championship game was the only one FSU likely loses without Winston in the 2013 season.
The national championship where the now unemployed fool of a coach didn’t realize Dameyune Craig knew our signals? That championship game?

• Haha
It’s amusing that everyone is talking about it…and the money thing is interesting, for sure,

But let’s be honest…when has A&M been the least bit relevant in the modern era of college football…

sadgator still maintains that they are pretty much a jacked up version of Mississippi State…

They’re like the SEC’s version of Judge Smails in the hat…

No offense and best of luck to them though…

tumblr_o7k6gy5Y3v1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

Screenshot-2023-11-12-123319.png

Their admin must be about as dumb as ours. FSU's national championship was kind of like Auburn's with Cam Newton. They clearly lose about 3 games that season if not for that QB.

I think every starter on that team played in the NFL. It depends on who the QB that replaced him is but that was a really good team. I don't think Auburn is the right comparison. Our 14 team was like Auburn though, hence the clapping we received from Oregon in the playoffs

Reactions: goldmom
It’s amusing that everyone is talking about it…and the money thing is interesting, for sure,

But let’s be honest…when has A&M been the least bit relevant in the modern era of college football…

sadgator still maintains that they are pretty much a jacked up version of Mississippi State…

They’re like the SEC’s version of Judge Smails in the hat…

No offense and best of luck to them though…

tumblr_o7k6gy5Y3v1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

Yep only the early 90s and that 2012 season they went on a run after losing to us early did they do much. With their big donors they might could get their act together with the right coach. Curious to see who they end up hiring.

You get that was also a cover for him pissing hot tho, right?
I knew he huffed the weed. Not sure how that would come into play. More than likely, he was taking pain pills for the migraines. That is enough of a cover because prescribed meds don't trigger a positive test. I doubt he wanted to miss any games though because of a ruse.

I knew he huffed the weed. Not sure how that would come into play. More than likely, he was taking pain pills for the migraines. That is enough of a cover because prescribed meds don't trigger a positive test. I doubt he wanted to miss any games though because of a ruse.

I have it on good authority that Urbs was famous for his 2 tier justice system and while Harvin did suffer from horrible migraines, sometimes his missing a game was actually internal double secret discipline rather than what we were told.

I have it on good authority that Urbs was famous for his 2 tier justice system and while Harvin did suffer from horrible migraines, sometimes his missing a game was actually internal double secret discipline rather than what we were told.
That is surprising considering what you just said. If a star player was involved in a bank robbery and Urban knew about it beforehand, I'd think he'd be driving the getaway car. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT