ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo fired - owed over 70 million dollars....

I've never liked Jimbo, but good for him. I would somebody would pay me $76 to leave! :)
And it's a REAL guarantee of payment. In most of these deals, if you coach somewhere the next year - the amount you are getting paid at the new spot is offset on the old money.

Jimbo can take another job next year and AM STILL has to pay him the full amount lmao

Reactions: goldmom
So our Annual Lovefest and Quilting Bee is set for 7 PM…
3:30 would have been better but the Hogtown Hoteliers and Deluxe Resort Owners will be happy.

And it's a REAL guarantee of payment. In most of these deals, if you coach somewhere the next year - the amount you are getting paid at the new spot is offset on the old money.

Jimbo can take another job next year and AM STILL has to pay him the full amount lmao
Who wants to hire him?

Yes. In case you haven't noticed, QB is the most important position in college football, not tightend. Without rapey stealy noles wouldn't win. Just ask jimbo himself. He will tell you.
Jimbo couldn’t win without Jaboo. aTm is so dumb they couldn’t see that.

Reactions: NavigatorII
n1Tf5PR.png

Screenshot-2023-11-12-123319.png

Their admin must be about as dumb as ours. FSU's national championship was kind of like Auburn's with Cam Newton. They clearly lose about 3 games that season if not for that QB.
And Auburn actually played a real schedule. f$u’s toughest game in two years was an average ND team at home, and they lose that if not for a bad call at the end. Hopefully they hire norvell and he’ll crash and burn too, and then it will be even more glaringly obvious that it isn’t the coach or the roster responsible for f$u’s success, but that cotton candy schedule they’ve had every year they’ve tainted the title.

Norvell has already addressed the issue and said thanks but no thanks.
I think Mike Elko could be their guy.
What’s he supposed to say? That’s he’s thinking of taking a job at a real school? Has any coache Ever admitted they were looking at another job? Those type of statements mean nothing.

What’s he supposed to say? That’s he’s thinking of taking a job at a real school? Has any coache Ever admitted they were looking at another job? Those type of statements mean nothing.
Well neither do your posts so there is that,

Reactions: 4th & 14
It’s amusing that everyone is talking about it…and the money thing is interesting, for sure,

But let’s be honest…when has A&M been the least bit relevant in the modern era of college football…

sadgator still maintains that they are pretty much a jacked up version of Mississippi State…

They’re like the SEC’s version of Judge Smails in the hat…

No offense and best of luck to them though…

tumblr_o7k6gy5Y3v1qmob6ro1_400.gifv
He did get the best team money could buy and still didn't win anything. I think the anticipation was vs the outcome was what did him in. Not a very good return on investment.

Norvell has already addressed the issue and said thanks but no thanks.
I think Mike Elko could be their guy.

He never said that. In fact. he never said anything close to "no" in his response.
That said, i don't think aTm goes after him. I think their "interest" is self made by Norvell/his agent to get more money. It's a tried and true game plan.

Reactions: gatordad3
He never said that. In fact. he never said anything close to "no" in his response.
That said, i don't think aTm goes after him. I think their "interest" is self made by Norvell/his agent to get more money. It's a tried and true game plan.
Which is why I never used quotation marks.
And unless Pete Thamel is CMN’s agent it’s not self made.

I can't see them going back to the same well on this one when there are bigger fish out there. The list of possible coaches was pretty good.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT