ADVERTISEMENT

Read the first paragraph of this Yahoo story about Arizona Governor race, and tell me what sticks out to you!

It's Yahoo!, which is another fake news hack-site. The word "election deniers" sticks out big-time. Plus the fear of America First, Trump-endorsees like Lake, Masters, Finchem. All three won their primaries so Yahoo! is trying downplay it as if the election is ongoing when in truth it's already ended. So they've exposed themselves as the real election deniers here.

It's Yahoo!, which is another fake news hack-site. The word "election deniers" sticks out big-time. Plus the fear of America First, Trump-endorsees like Lake, Masters, Finchem. All three won their primaries so Yahoo! is trying downplay it as if the election is ongoing when in truth it's already ended. So they've exposed themselves as the real election deniers here.
Second sentence Read it

Reactions: kjfreeze
"Many of the conservatives fueling these claims decided to see if they couldn’t get elected to positions of power so they can help rig future elections."

Wow! This sentence makes absolutely no damn sense to me. I guess they're not called Yahoo for nothing.

"Many of the conservatives fueling these claims decided to see if they couldn’t get elected to positions of power so they can help rig future elections."

Wow! This sentence makes absolutely no damn sense to me. I guess they're not called Yahoo for nothing.
Can you believe they allow this TOTAL BS on their site? Where are the "fact" checkers. go see the one I posted for Bama..and see if you can find the error from FNC. It is SO factually WRONG...and somehow it got posted to make this cop look worse

LOL...I didn't really catch that. 😂🤣😂

They decided to get fairly elected in hopes of stealing future elections??? LMAO

LOL...I didn't really catch that. 😂🤣😂

They decided to get fairly elected in hopes of stealing future elections??? LMAO
These mainstream news-types are straight-up whackos. They're trying to call it ongoing because of the close margin Kari Lake has over RINO Robson; however, Robson played the dirty-hand with mail-in ballots last night which is why her early lead was so great. Ultimately, Pinal County ran out of ballots as the night unfolded. So Robson couldn't conjure up any more fraud votes. In-person voting beat the dark money of the establishment this time. This is YUGE going forward.

Right on bro. Yahoo is the wokest POS out there. I've been pointing this out for nearly two years here. What's hilarious they actually discontinued comments July 2020, they were getting pummeled by posters pointing it out. It's only been recently they've reinstituted comments, and they are still heavily monitored to protect the soy cucks. Even at that, the baby seals are getting clubbed by the millions. 😂

People who read Rolling Stone for news are an especially stupid breed of people. So are the fine people at yahoo who treat it as such.
The ONLY decent articles Rolling Stone has ever published were stories that Hunter S Thompson wrote. He was a rebel, government hater for sure. He was hilarious. In today's Soy Cuck world, his works would never see the light of day in Rolling Stone. They are a relic.

Reactions: nail1988

Dems always project their guilt onto others. Makes perfect sense.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This ...

Right on bro. Yahoo is the wokest POS out there. I've been pointing this out for nearly two years here. What's hilarious they actually discontinued comments July 2020, they were getting pummeled by posters pointing it out. It's only been recently they've reinstituted comments, and they are still heavily monitored to protect the soy cucks. Even at that, the baby seals are getting clubbed by the millions. 😂
The very reason @RayGravesGhost is having his major meltdowns by creating more threads headed for more locks. All his links are from Yahoo and Vanity Fair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT