ADVERTISEMENT

This is the Deal: PLEASE READ

No I mean the SoonerIllustrated crew that's now running Scoop.

It's not great. They try really hard and are good guys, it's just where Carey and crew were about a decade ago. You can tell they don't have the same polish, connections and saavy.

And some weird posters decided to stay behind, like Redzone and Sizmik. I figured those two would follow to On3 in a heartbeat.

I messed up and didn't cancel in time, in for another year. Rivals does refunds like a fat guy's wife puts out.

Good ol zone. One of the worst.

Reactions: fatman76
BEST Gator board in history. Jason higdon is BY FAR the best concerning Gator football and the way he runs the ship. Have followed him since early Urban days. Honestly...when Jason left for the Texas board...I had the same gut punch feeling I had when Spurrier and Urban quit.
Feel the exact same way….

Reactions: BillytheC
That place is the Thunderdome.

Nah, actually it can be fun. Or at least used to be. Unfortunately now 75% of them are nothing more than a bunch of whiny little babies that run crying to the mods when they get their feelings hurt haha. Rest of them would most likely be good drinking buddies.

Reactions: fatman76
Nah, actually it can be fun. Or at least used to be. Unfortunately now 75% of them are nothing more than a bunch of whiny little babies that run crying to the mods when they get their feelings hurt haha. Rest of them would most likely be good drinking buddies.
Specific link? I don't think I've ever stumbled into it. Might be fun! Nevermind. Found it. Main Football board. What is weird, when I go there, there is no shortcut back here.

Last edited:
This is balderdash. Claptrap. Blather I say. Plus I've never been on facebook but I'm pretty sure I'd be banned day one so I have nowhere else to go. This place is like my holding cell. XOXO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT