ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

images

• Haha
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I said early on that climate is a factor. Also, Florida’s rate vaccination higher than most states.

We aren't discussing most states, this is California vs Florida.

How is California's climate different from Florida in regards to covid?

And California has a higher 'fully vaccinated' rate than Florida: 63% vs 61%

So now you're blaming Florida's better handling of covid on......the climate??????

PLEASE expound on this theory. In great detail, I gotta hear this LOL

We aren't discussing most states, this is California vs Florida.

How is California's climate different from Florida in regards to covid?

And California has a higher 'fully vaccinated' rate than Florida: 63% vs 61%

So now you're blaming Florida's better handling of covid on......the climate??????

PLEASE expound on this theory. In great detail, I gotta hear this LOL

From May through October, Floridians are indoors most of the time. There seems to be a correlation between indoor weather and COVID spread. When Delta hit, Florida was just getting into its “indoor weather” season so Florida was ahead of the curve, along with much of the South.

Reactions: fatman76
From May through October, Floridians are indoors most of the time.

What percentage of Floridians are 'indoors most of the time' from May through October? And what is that same percentage for California and how does it compare?

Remember, we are told to 'follow the science' and that anecdotes don't count.

Reminder: 63% of Californians are 'fully vaccinated'. 61% of Floridians are.

What percentage of Floridians are 'indoors most of the time' from May through October? And what is that same percentage for California and how does it compare?

Remember, we are told to 'follow the science' and that anecdotes don't count.

Reminder: 63% of Californians are 'fully vaccinated'. 61% of Floridians are.

It’s not an anecdote. It’s basic logic.

P = People spend more time indoors when it’s hot or humid outside.
Q = From late Spring through late Fall, Florida is consistently hot, humid, or both.

If P Q, then Floridians spent more time indoors from late Spring through late Fall.

I said early on that climate is a factor. Also, Florida’s rate vaccination higher than most states. I’ve also said that there is no evidence that lockdowns are effective and that keeping people indoors may actually make things worse because most transmission is within the household.
So are you arguing it’s too cold in NoCal and that’s keeping people inside?

It’s not an anecdote. It’s basic logic.

P = People spend more time indoors when it’s hot or humid outside.
Q = From late Spring through late Fall, Florida is consistently hot, humid, or both.

If P Q, then Floridians spent more time indoors from late Spring through late Fall.
So you don't think it gets hot from May to October in California? Because you clearly said 'People spend more time indoors when it's hot OR humid outside."

Additionally, most of California had far greater covid restrictions from May to October than the state of Florida did. So that means more people staying home cause nothing to do, and out of fear or leaving the house.

If anything, you made a pretty compelling argument for why California's approach to managing covid isn't working, and Florida's is.

Which was the point. Florida has moved on from covid, California is letting it dominate their lives.

Clearly, Florida has the right approach. Thanks for helping us see that.

Daughter is a MD and had to sue to get her dad treated. Anecdotal but the change was quick and dramatic.

I know first hand how good that stuff works. No telling how many deaths could have been prevented if big pharma and hospitals weren't more worried about profits than saving people

Just sharing an international event that the news channels you watch are ignoring.

For whatever reason these people feel the vaccines caused death, I don't know why that bothers you enough to even respond since you know they have never hurt anyone and stop the spread.
You’re not fooling anyone. True to form, you post some dubious overseas source. Funny that people aren’t falling over dead here in the US.

It doesn’t bother me. It just makes you look silly. I’m actually embarrassed for you.

Just sharing an international event that the news channels you watch are ignoring.

For whatever reason these people feel the vaccines caused death, I don't know why that bothers you enough to even respond since you know they have never hurt anyone and stop the spread.
Intelligent people welcome all new information on the shots.

Activists only want one side, and attempt to shout down the other.

You’re not fooling anyone. True to form, you post some dubious overseas source. Funny that people aren’t falling over dead here in the US.

It doesn’t bother me. It just makes you look silly. I’m actually embarrassed for you.
You concern really means alot to me, thank you.

So you're saying that this protest did not happen? And that we haven't lost anyone here?

Florida is now the only state in the U.S. listed as a 'Low Transmission' state.
Thanks Governor DeSantis....
For me, no Kung Flu and no poison jabs so far. To insure that continues....
This week I decided to begin the Ivermectin protocols as a preventative.

Last edited:
Unlike what happened in NY, Cal, or in the 1776 QUACKS 😷 hospitals.....

Dr. Pierre Kory outlines the History of FLCCC Recommendations in this medical lecture that he delivered via Zoom on July 27, 2021, to the physicians and citizens of Malaysia upon his receiving the Benevolence Leadership Award from the Cheng Ho Multi Culture Education Trust and Tan Sri Lee Kim Yew of Malaysia.

In it, he tells the story of how and why the FLCCC Alliance was formed—and how, at the start of the pandemic, the team quickly began to develop protocols to successfully treat patients.

Their first, the MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol, was used to save critically ill patients and to prevent them from having to rely on ventilators to breathe. As COVID-19 cases surged, they urgently researched ways to offload the hospitals and reduce case counts and deaths. Their I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol centered around the drug ivermectin—which is effective for prevention as well as treating early and late phases of COVID-19. Treatment for Long Haul COVID disease followed. (Runs 39 minutes).

https://covid19criticalcare.com/about/the-flccc-alliance-story/
==========

Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance
Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19

Reactions: Gator Fever
Is it finally happening? In case you don't want to click on the links:
Taiwan suspends Pfizer for kids
Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, France and Germany all suspend Moderna for kids.

@gator1776 @BSC911 - what do these countries know that the US doesn't? Why are we pushing these shots for kids 5-11 while developed countries around the world are suspending them? It flat out doesn't make sense, we all need to be asking these questions regardless of our stance on Covid vaccines.

Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, France and Germany all suspend Moderna for kids.

@gator1776 @BSC911 - what do these countries know that the US doesn't? Why are we pushing these shots for kids 5-11 while developed countries around the world are suspending them? It flat out doesn't make sense, we all need to be asking these questions regardless of our stance on Covid vaccines.

Not sure why I am target in this thread. I’ve been very consistent about not recommending it under the age of 12. But hey, whatever floats your boat for revisionist history

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

Thank God.

Not sure why I am target in this thread. I’ve been very consistent about not recommending it under the age of 12. But hey, whatever floats your boat for revisionist history
This 1776 QUACK'S 😷 boat sank long ago, for anyone not brain dead....

Taiwan - vaccine for older children.

Finland - for young men and boys.

Germany - for under 30's.

But as everyone knows, you can't fix stupid....

This 1776 QUACK'S 😷 boat sank long ago, for anyone not brain dead....

Taiwan - vaccine for older children.

Finland - for young men and boys.

Germany - for under 30's.

But as everyone knows, you can't fix stupid....
The bottom line is these vaccines can cause serious injury and death. That needs to be something we can talk about. We can’t even start to discuss the frequency of these outcomes if we can’t first admit it happens.

Anyone who says no one has died from a Covid vaccine doesn’t deserve any credibility, period.

The bottom line is these vaccines can cause serious injury and death. That needs to be something we can talk about. We can’t even start to discuss the frequency of these outcomes if we can’t first admit it happens.

Anyone who says no one has died from a Covid vaccine doesn’t deserve any credibility, period.
We can't have an honest conversation about covid treatments because for too many people it quickly devolves into 'my side is right, your side is wrong'. See @Uniformed_ReRe's post above.

The common denominator for all should be public health. For too many dullards, it's simply politics.

Follow the science and the results, unless of course they don't fit in with your traitorous Rat politics, or your own money making schemes.... 😏

Also, be sure that you use news and science sources that will promote your own delusions....

Where would we all be right now is HCQ and/or Ivermectin had been promoted and used from the get-go?

Follow the science and the results, unless of course they don't fit in with your traitorous Rat politics, or your own money making schemes.... 😏

Also, be sure that you use news and science sources that will promote your own delusions....

Where would we all be right now is HCQ and/or Ivermectin had been promoted and used from the get-go?

We definitely would not have malaria or intestinal worms.

Total ReportedOn Dec 037-Day Average
Cases47,952,835137,768107,134
Deaths779,8181,5241,095

Amazing how the SEC area is the least kung flu hit area in the country....
You can use their map with your mouse to find out the 7 day number in your area.

Mich 123 deaths
Penn 71 deaths
Californication 54 deaths
New York 51 deaths
Florida 23 deaths - the only state listed as a Low Transmission state.

1. Governor DeSantis opens new monoclonal antibody treatment ...

www.mysuncoast.com/2021/08/22/governor-desantis...
    Each location has the capacity to serve more than 300 patients per day and both will be open seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT