ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Lol, just fact checked the shit outta this old guy walking his dog that's staying at my next door neighbor's house. He's "actually a research scientist that worked for Pfizer for 35 years" he says 🤣. He walked back inside "didn't want to argue" he says 🤣. He didn't want to argue because he had no argument 🤣. Trying to sell me on the vax, lol, sorry bro, I've researched the shit outta pharma the past 18 months because I had my own personal health scare and I, my wife, and buddy are all immunocompromised so we all have huge vested interests in researching what goes into our bodies and how it affects our immune systems and everything else. Plus another 43 year old buddy of mine died within 24 hours of getting the vax. But this old Pfizer career retiree "doesn't know what website I get my info from" 🤣. It's called seek and ye shall find and empirical evidence through observation, research, and data gathering.

Last edited:
It's amazing how easily duped sheep are.

Media reports will consistently go something like this "What we are learning about this new variant is that it is spreading much faster than delta ever did. This is very worrisome to experts'.

'Spreading much faster than delta did" will be the main focus. Sheep will wring their hands and worry this means death is upon us.

Again, that's perfectly normal. When viruses mutate, typically two things happen:

1 - The virus becomes far more contagious
2 - The virus becomes far weaker

New variants are basically the virus running out of gas. It's a GOOD thing.

Media is going to spin it means the pandemic is back on, and far more deadly than before.

Reality is pretty much the opposite. But media is gonna sell the fear, and sheep will line up like it's Black Friday to buy.

It's amazing how easily duped sheep are.

Media reports will consistently go something like this "What we are learning about this new variant is that it is spreading much faster than delta ever did. This is very worrisome to experts'.

'Spreading much faster than delta did" will be the main focus. Sheep will wring their hands and worry this means death is upon us.

Again, that's perfectly normal. When viruses mutate, typically two things happen:

1 - The virus becomes far more contagious
2 - The virus becomes far weaker

New variants are basically the virus running out of gas. It's a GOOD thing.

Media is going to spin it means the pandemic is back on, and far more deadly than before.

Reality is pretty much the opposite. But media is gonna sell the fear, and sheep will line up like it's Black Friday to buy.

This is true over the long haul. But there can still be new variants with a high mortality rate. In theory, they are beaten out by less virulent and more contagious variants over time. But nasty variants can still appear periodically and kill a bunch of people before being overtaken by less virulent but more contagious variants.

As others have noted, it’s probably going to become endemic like influenza, with shots being updated every year or so.

This is true over the long haul. But there can still be new variants with a high mortality rate. In theory, they are beaten out by less virulent and more contagious variants over time. But nasty variants can still appear periodically and kill a bunch of people before being overtaken by less virulent but more contagious variants.

As others have noted, it’s probably going to become endemic like influenza, with shots being updated every year or so.
Which is the difference between a local epidemic or an endemic infection in a pandemic. Thankfully the pandemic is over. Mostly for the reasons you mentioned. That and the collective immunity achieve the vaccination and prior infection..

Poor Delta Burke didn’t have as much pull with the WHO.

eef07f19f9e2f105c3a15038597fa4ec--designing-women-delta-burke.jpg

‘The WHO said it had skipped them because Nu was too easily confused with “new,” while Xi is a common surname.’

Yeah. A common surname among presidents of China.
Guess, they checked with LeBron and the NBA commish on how not to offend the CCP, lol.

Even if the current vaccines are less effective against new strains, they are likely to retain some effectiveness. It’s not “all or nothing.”
What a rousing endorsement!

"The shots are likely to be at least somewhat effective."

Yeah but let's tackle the elephant in the room: Will the new shots lead to fewer or more deaths than previous ones?

Should be easy enough to ignore then. Or you can continue with popular messages board cliches. Maybe tell someone. We are on a message board with complete strangers. Nothing is of much value. It’s entertainment. Stop getting so worked up.
Speaking of entertainment value...😆

Reactions: gator1776
Which has nothing to do with what you said. You are either incredibly misinformed or just willfully ignorant. There’s a big different between being 100% effective, which no one has ever claimed, and MoRE effective in preventing the spread.

The new variant, known as Omicron, was first identified in South Africa, although it is unclear whether it originated there or whether it was brought into the country from elsewhere in the region.

What scientists do know is that the virus is much more likely to mutate in places where vaccination is low
and transmission high.
You said the CDC claims the vaccines stop the spread.

I gave you a quote from the Director of the CDC that claimed we can no longer claim that. There was even a video.

I don't know why this triggers you so much or what your response has to do with anything.

I gave you a quote from the Director of the CDC that claimed we can no longer claim that. There was even a video.

I don't know why this triggers you so much or what your response has to do with anything.
Helps stop the spread. As in you’re less likely to spread if you’re vaccinated.

That’s a fact.

He voted for Hiden. No further explanation is necessary.

Neither of them are making decisions, lol, they are smiling props, like mannequins that move, haha.
That’s what your media is telling you. In the meantime, he is getting bipartisan bills passed, addressing climate change, stimulating the economy, not ignoring the virus like his predecessor, etc. The stock market sure thinks he’s doing a great job.

Id give him an 8 out 10 thus far.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
Significantly. Do you want an exact figure? GTFO. Now you're just deflecting.

Never go full Ghost.
I just need to know the efficacy of the vaccines in preventing transmission vectors. Show me the data or the study.

All I can find is that we can no longer state that the vaccines are effective against transmission, only severe outcomes.

This should be easy. Oh and let me know how we're doing with Omicron and stopping the spread with these vaccines while you're looking into it.

Here's a fun quote directly from Pfizer...they don't seem as confident as you are, but I'm inclined to trust you. This is a Page 1 Google result BTW:
Does Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine stop the spread of the disease?

Most vaccines that protect from viral illnesses also reduce transmission of the virus that causes the disease by those who are vaccinated. While it is hoped this will be the case, the scientific community does not yet know if the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will reduce such transmission.

Nov 19, 2021

Reactions: gatordad3
I just need to know the efficacy of the vaccines in preventing transmission vectors. Show me the data or the study.

All I can find is that we can no longer state that the vaccines are effective against transmission, only severe outcomes.

This should be easy. Oh and let me know how we're doing with Omicron and stopping the spread with these vaccines while you're looking into it.

Here's a fun quote directly from Pfizer...they don't seem as confident as you are, but I'm inclined to trust you. This is a Page 1 Google result BTW:
Does Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine stop the spread of the disease?

Most vaccines that protect from viral illnesses also reduce transmission of the virus that causes the disease by those who are vaccinated. While it is hoped this will be the case, the scientific community does not yet know if the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine will reduce such transmission.

Nov 19, 2021
You ever hear of herd immunity? It’s not some made up idea.

Obviously there are other factors involved but Look at the significant reduction in cases once the vaccine was introduced.

You ever hear of herd immunity? It’s not some made up idea.

Obviously there are other factors involved but Look at the significant reduction in cases once the vaccine was introduced.
Wait, no you're changing the subject. And cases have increased (and we've had more deaths from Covid (or with Covid) since the vaccines were introduced, but again, lets discuss things you're wrong about in the proper order).

Back up your claim that the vaccines stop the spread please.

Don't go full BSC again.

1) Claims that researchers aren't publishing bad cardiac data because they don't want to lose funding
2) 10k excess deaths in the UK since July, mostly due to circulatory system problems
3) 30% of these excess deaths are at home

If the above claims are true it's sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
5X increase in European athlete severe outcomes and deaths in 2021.

@gator1776 ask yourself this - if none of this is credible, if the vaccines are totally safe as we're told, what do these people have to gain by spewing such harmful lies? Who do you trust more, gov't agencies who gain money and power, Big Pharma getting rich...or concerned researchers and citizens who have nothing to gain?

Are we old enough to remember the opioid crisis? Big Pharma lied to doctors and patients and manipulated research to get rich regardless of how many people died. But now we're supposed to believe they are altruistic and would never push a dangerous treatment for a never ending disease creating an endless profit stream?

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton want to cure racism about as badly as the Pharma companies want everyone healthy and off medicines.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
5X increase in European athlete severe outcomes and deaths in 2021.

@gator1776 ask yourself this - if none of this is credible, if the vaccines are totally safe as we're told, what do these people have to gain by spewing such harmful lies? Who do you trust more, gov't agencies who gain money and power, Big Pharma getting rich...or concerned researchers and citizens who have nothing to gain?

Are we old enough to remember the opioid crisis? Big Pharma lied to doctors and patients and manipulated research to get rich regardless of how many people died. But now we're supposed to believe they are altruistic and would never push a dangerous treatment for a never ending disease creating an endless profit stream?

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton want to cure racism about as badly as the Pharma companies want everyone healthy and off medicines.

fishing-fail-failarmy.gif

Seriously my friend I would love to discuss this with you and have an exchange with you but that’s not what you guys do here. I could explain this to you but it wouldn’t matter because you have preconceived beliefs and you simply look for things on the Internet to go along with them. You’re not interested in learning you’re interested in bouncing your ideas of the walls of an echo chamber. That’s why those of us that were interested in rational debate moved on and went elsewhere.

fishing-fail-failarmy.gif

Seriously my friend I would love to discuss this with you and have an exchange with you but that’s not what you guys do here. I could explain this to you but it wouldn’t matter because you have preconceived beliefs and you simply look for things on the Internet to go along with them. You’re not interested in learning you’re interested in bouncing your ideas of the walls of an echo chamber. That’s why those of us that were interested in rational debate moved on and went elsewhere.
Oh stop. You're making them sound like a bunch of amateur woke leftist message board "bullies" or something. No fair. I bet they went upstairs and told their Moms.

• Haha
Reactions: gator1776
Don't care either as long as he keeps making good decisions.

Last thing we need is another publicity hound reality star.
Geezus. And on the other end of the pendulum...

AGAIN...he is not the one making decisions. His puppet masters are. And they don't want publicity. They need to work in the shadows. His only decision is which flavor pudding he wants for dessert.

A year ago almost no one was 'vaccinated'. Now, roughly 75% of the US population has received a shot.

How do we have more deaths in 2021 than 2020, when 100% of the population was 'unvaccinated' then, and 25% is now?

Three possibilities:

1 - The shots aren't stopping the spread
2 - The shots are actually contributing to the spread
3 - The covid figures are incorrect

See what happens when you put activism aside and focus on the facts?

Geezus. And on the other end of the pendulum...

AGAIN...he is not the one making decisions. His puppet masters are. And they don't want publicity. They need to work in the shadows. His only decision is which flavor pudding he wants for dessert.
A literary play on words for you

Ideologues to the left of us
ideologues to the right of us
Into the valley of death rode the rational 600

Reactions: goldmom
Seems like they are hiding her more and more. They should.
I didn’t know she was still vice president, LOL
If that demented gentleman and his cackling vice president had run against anybody besides Trump there’s no way they would’ve won. Trump is his own worst enemy, he causes people to vote against him no matter what they’re voting for. He had an opportunity to reinvent the country and the Republican party but his narcissism got in the way.

@gator1776 ask yourself this - if none of this is credible, if the vaccines are totally safe as we're told, what do these people have to gain by spewing such harmful lies?
This has always been where the rubber meets the road for me.

The people cheering on vaccines have an obvious potential financial benefit. The poster you mentioned has even bragged about how administering shots (and treating people suffering the affects of said shots) had made him millions. Big pharma and government have clear and obvious financial incentives to push the shots.

While at the same time, there's no financial incentive to spread facts that are counter to the carefully-crafted narrative that the shots are liquid gold. In fact, it's the opposite; There are very clear financial, professional and personal disadvantages to sharing such information. People have been censored, deplatformed, threatened, attacked.

We are becoming hitler's Germany before our very eyes. Amazing how many people are totally cool with that.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT