ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

You’re on an awkward and confusing crusade.

Feel free to leave me out of it. It’s uncomfortable and pretty pointless.
I have no crusade other than for some people to leave me out of their comments. I see that so and so has "mentioned" me in this thread and I literally don't even follow the thread.

Like I said, people should make their own choice. Period.

I have no crusade other than for some people to leave me out of their comments. I see that so and so has "mentioned" me in this thread and I literally don't even follow the thread.

Like I said, people should make their own choice. Period.
I’ve kept your name out of my mouth unless you directly replied to my post.

It’ll stay that way, but that’s your call not mine.

0-434.jpg

You’re on an awkward and confusing crusade.

Feel free to leave me out of it. It’s uncomfortable and pretty pointless.
Goodness.

goldmom "Leave me alone and let me make my own choice!"

board: "Everyone should be left alone to make their own choice, without judgement."

goldmom: "Just stop judging me because I made a choice you don't like!"

board: "What are you talking about and who are you talking to? Everyone here said you should be able to make your choice without judgement, same as anyone else."

goldmom: "See there you go again! Stop judging me cause I made a choice you don't like! My body, my choice!!!"

board: "I have no idea what is happening here..."

goldmom: "I feel like you are judging me!!!!!!"

board: "This is insane. You used to be a decent poster."

goldmom: "STOP JUDGING ME!!!!"

Goodness.

board: "Everyone should be left alone to make their own choice, without judgement."

board: "What are you talking about and who are you talking to? Everyone here said you should be able to make your choice without judgement, same as anyone else."

goldmom: "See there you go again! Stop judging me cause I made a choice you don't like! My body, my choice!!!"

I thought you had me on ignore.
Are you a fiction writer by day and a socially inept blowhard by night?
I-G-N-O-R-E

Goodness.

ROFLMAO.

I have a couple friends that developed some very odd mental health behavior issues, post pfizer vax.

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
ROFLMAO.

I have a couple friends that developed some very odd mental health behavior issues, post pfizer vax.
Could it be that it may say more about you than it says about your "friends"?
Not the imaginary ones, of course. 😏

Pfizer's own clinical trials proved this: More people in the shot group died than those in the placebo group.

That alone should have stopped the progress of the shot. Almost no one knew the results of the trial when they agreed to take the Pfizer shot.

ROFLMAO.

She's always taken any information shared about the shots as a personal attack on her choice. And she uses that to justify her attack, despite the fact that she has been repeatedly told by EVERYONE here that they respect her choice.

We have several posters here who have gotten the shots, but who remain open to learning about them, the good and bad.

Does anyone remember what President Trump told us we should do to combat covid?

"Get outside and get some sunlight. Live your lives."

He told us that *18* months ago. We didn't listen.

What did the government and the shot cheerleaders tell us to do?

"Stay inside, save lives."

When you stay inside, you are staying AWAY from sunlight AND you are staying in an environment of very poor air circulation. So if the virus is present, it lingers in the area and continues to affect everyone there.

Getting outside relieves both problems. It gives us vital exposure to sunlight, that helps combat the virus AND strengthen our immune systems, and it gives us an abundance of fresh air to circulate the virus away from us and to dilute its impact.

Remember those pictures of packed college football stadiums and how @gator1776 told us to check back in 14 days for an outbreak of covid?

Moronic. Being outside in sunlight with excellent air circulation is precisely what we needed.

Telling us to 'stay inside, save lives' is the worst advice possible.

There's no way our government and doctors can't know that.

Does anyone remember what President Trump told us we should do to combat covid?

"Get outside and get some sunlight. Live your lives."

He told us that *18* months ago. We didn't listen.

What did the government and the shot cheerleaders tell us to do?

"Stay inside, save lives."

When you stay inside, you are staying AWAY from sunlight AND you are staying in an environment of very poor air circulation. So if the virus is present, it lingers in the area and continues to affect everyone there.

Getting outside relieves both problems. It gives us vital exposure to sunlight, that helps combat the virus AND strengthen our immune systems, and it gives us an abundance of fresh air to circulate the virus away from us and to dilute its impact.

Remember those pictures of packed college football stadiums and how @gator1776 told us to check back in 14 days for an outbreak of covid?

Moronic. Being outside in sunlight with excellent air circulation is precisely what we needed.

Telling us to 'stay inside, save lives' is the worst advice possible.

There's no way our government and doctors can't know that.

Many of these clowns were saying they wouldn't take the vaccines when they came out when Trump was still in office because he was pushing them and then changed their tune when he left office. They call Trump supporters delusional followers and its Trump supporters that are mostly refusing to take this mess. Kind of funny watching all the spinning in the media over this.

"And now a worrisome new variant has emerged."

10 documented cases. IN THE WORLD.

Zero deaths.

Anyone 'worried' about this is also likely worried about their homes being underwater in 10 years due to 'climate change'.

Sheep please use your brains. Stop listening to people like Hiden and 'internet doctors' who profit from your stupidity.
Lets see. Listen to an internet troll who welches on bets, or most every country’s leading virologists and doctors?

HMMM. Tough call.

Remember when you said the original Covid was no big deal. I think that was before you quit the board the first time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Most did not, thankfully.

Here’s a compiled list of 90, some unfortunately did pass. I don’t know how much crossover there is between the other list I saw, I can’t find it.

I’m just wondering when we can have this conversation without accusations of spreading “misinformation”.

Notice the question mark in the headline? It’s not about spreading misinformation. It’s about trying to imply a link between vaccinations and athletes (many of the former athletes) suffering illnesses, heart attacks, and even dying. The link seems pretty disingenuous, when athletes suffered these things well before Covid.

But you do you. For someone who is vaccinated, you sure seem to be going the Ghost route.

You know you’re on the right side os something when BS Cuck and Numero Cincuenta on the opposite side.

Reactions: fatman76
You know you’re on the right side os something when BS Cuck and Numero Cincuenta on the opposite side.
Tag them. For whatever reason they cannot stand that.

For instance, one of the posters here, who claims to have me on Ignore, private messaged me a couple days ago telling me to leave him alone. He said people were telling him that I was talking about him, and it was upsetting him.

This is from a man who claims to have me on Ignore. I suspect he messaged me after he tried to tattle to me on the mods and they said get over it.

Notice the question mark in the headline? It’s not about spreading misinformation. It’s about trying to imply a link between vaccinations and athletes (many of the former athletes) suffering illnesses, heart attacks, and even dying. The link seems pretty disingenuous, when athletes suffered these things well before Covid.

But you do you. For someone who is vaccinated, you sure seem to be going the Ghost route.
Find me 10 athletes in a one year period prior to Covid that had myocarditis related illnesses.

I can think of maybe 4 over a decade.

And if you’d read the article talks about the difficulty in establishing causation vs correlation. It’s just concerning that we seem to be seeing a spike, especially when we have clinical evidence of this specific side effect.

It’s like you’re trying to not believe it’s possible these shots are hurting young people because a three letter agency isn’t paying attention to it.

Tag them. For whatever reason they cannot stand that.

For instance, one of the posters here, who claims to have me on Ignore, private messaged me a couple days ago telling me to leave him alone. He said people were telling him that I was talking about him, and it was upsetting him.

This is from a man who claims to have me on Ignore. I suspect he messaged me after he tried to tattle to me on the mods and they said get over it.
I can’t imagine a real grown man is upset about someone “talking about him” on a free message board.

He’s either insane or he thinks very highly of you and your opinion.

I’m a chubby 44YO with high blood pressure. Me taking the shot is different than a young person with virtually no risk.

But yes, they’re saying the shot I took confers two months of protection. My other options don’t seem to be much better. I’m not sure I made the right call.

Hopefully the Novavax turns out to be safer and more effective.

Reactions: jfegaly
Find me 10 athletes in a one year period prior to Covid that had myocarditis related illnesses.

I can think of maybe 4 over a decade.

And if you’d read the article talks about the difficulty in establishing causation vs correlation. It’s just concerning that we seem to be seeing a spike, especially when we have clinical evidence of this specific side effect.

It’s like you’re trying to not believe it’s possible these shots are hurting young people because a three letter agency isn’t paying attention to it.
I promise you it’s more than that. I doubt you, or this author, took the time to look.

And I do believe it’s POSSIBLE. Just not based on this poorly researched article. But I have no doubt that there is plenty of actual research being done on this matter.

And out of the hundreds of millions of vaccines, it seems to be a pretty weak correlation.

I’m a chubby 44YO with high blood pressure. Me taking the shot is different than a young person with virtually no risk.

But yes, they’re saying the shot I took confers two months of protection. My other options don’t seem to be much better. I’m not sure I made the right call.

Hopefully the Novavax turns out to be safer and more effective.
And I don’t believe a healthy younger person actually needs the vaccine. But it’s still an important measure to prevent the spread of the virus. At very little proven risk.

I promise you it’s more than that. I doubt you, or this author, took the time to look.

And I do believe it’s POSSIBLE. Just not based on this poorly researched article. But I have no doubt that there is plenty of actual research being done on this matter.

And out of the hundreds of millions of vaccines, it seems to be a pretty weak correlation.
It’s not a research article - it’s a collection of anecdotes.

I find it humorous that people think they somehow do you little more than entertain us and make us laugh by tagging us in their paranoid delusional vaccine rants.

you guys live in the ultimate echo chamber of four or five highly delusional collection of personality disorders.

Nobody outside yourselves takes y’all seriously anymore.

Now go ahead and jump up and down and do backflips and chest bump each other and grab each others asses because you got me to respond.

Reactions: goldmom
The vaccines stop the spread - do you actually believe that?

Because the CDC doesn’t.
Pfizer's own trials proved you were at greater risk of death from taking its shot than you were from taking the placebo.

It's incredible how the shot cheerleaders will tout the high number of people vaccinated as 'proof' that the shot is safe, but can't see that proves the shots don't work, since cases have risen as 'vaccination' rates have.

This is just logic and common sense. Or so we thought.

• Haha
Silly post.
And adds nothing of value.

Should be easy enough to ignore then. Or you can continue with popular messages board cliches. Maybe tell someone. We are on a message board with complete strangers. Nothing is of much value. It’s entertainment. Stop getting so worked up.

Of course they do.
Fully vaccinated people who get a COVID-19 "breakthrough" infection can spread the virus to others even if they are not symptomatic, Centers for Disease Control Director Rochelle Walensky told CNN on Thursday.

She warned that an autumn/winter surge in the COVID "Delta" variant could again see hundreds of thousands of cases per day.

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," she said. "They continue to work well with 'Delta' with regard to severe illness and death, but what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

Fully vaccinated people who get a COVID-19 "breakthrough" infection can spread the virus to others even if they are not symptomatic, Centers for Disease Control Director Rochelle Walensky told CNN on Thursday.

She warned that an autumn/winter surge in the COVID "Delta" variant could again see hundreds of thousands of cases per day.

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well," she said. "They continue to work well with 'Delta' with regard to severe illness and death, but what they can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

I've never seen one poster be consistently ignorant on every topic he tries to discuss. It appears to be his only true talent.

Which has nothing to do with what you said. You are either incredibly misinformed or just willfully ignorant. There’s a big different between being 100% effective, which no one has ever claimed, and MoRE effective in preventing the spread.

The new variant, known as Omicron, was first identified in South Africa, although it is unclear whether it originated there or whether it was brought into the country from elsewhere in the region.

What scientists do know is that the virus is much more likely to mutate in places where vaccination is low
and transmission high.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT