ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

Then I would have to say The Groper Joe is not the only one getting poked with the not so Scamdemic vaccine.
How many times have we seen Hiden, Pelosi, really anyone in dem leadership out in public NOT wearing a mask?

Clearly, they dont believe the masks work. Why would the shots be any different?

Shots are for peasants, not the ruling class.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone

Just talked to a neighbor who suddenly developed difficulty breathing. He went to his doctor, who said his heart and lungs are fine. Doctor suspects its his vaccine, he said he's now treated 4 patients who have developed trouble breathing after their 2nd shot.

Neighbor is scheduled to have booster in a couple weeks. They may cancel it after this news.

Just talked to a neighbor who suddenly developed difficulty breathing. He went to his doctor, who said his heart and lungs are fine. Doctor suspects its his vaccine, he said he's now treated 4 patients who have developed trouble breathing after their 2nd shot.

Neighbor is scheduled to have booster in a couple weeks. They may cancel it after this news.
How long after his second shot did he start having issues?

How long after his second shot did he start having issues?
I didn't ask, but if I remember correctly I talked to him a couple months ago and he had only had one shot at that time. So I would guess he got it sometime in the last 4-6 weeks and it seems he developed these issues in the last 2 weeks or so.

I do know this, the last time I talked to him and his wife, they were all on Team Vaccine all the way. As you might guess, they aren't as positive now.

I didn't ask, but if I remember correctly I talked to him a couple months ago and he had only had one shot at that time. So I would guess he got it sometime in the last 4-6 weeks and it seems he developed these issues in the last 2 weeks or so.

I do know this, the last time I talked to him and his wife, they were all on Team Vaccine all the way. As you might guess, they aren't as positive now.
I hope they are ok. Keep us posted.

85815437.jpg

Great Movie. Amazing the parallels to what we see now. We just need the @Uniformed_ReRe of the world to awaken.
Re watching it now.

A couple of lines stood out:

"There are no coincidences:" (Q said this often)

"Nuclear power is meaningless in a world where a virus can kill an entire population and leave its wealth intact"

I'd forgotten a lot about this movie. Apparently the trigger event that led to the people of England giving total power to the Chancellor was the outbreak of the St Mary's Virus.

"Fueled by the media, fear and panic spread quickly, fracturing and dividing the country."

"Before the St Mary's crisis, no one would have predicted the outcome of the election that year."

The 'cure' to the virus was provided by "a pharmaceutical company controlled by certain party members".

"But the end result, the true genius of the plan, was the fear. Fear became the ultimate tool of this government."

EDIT: I just googled it, the film is set in 2020. I shit you not.

Last edited:
Reactions: jfegaly
Among my friends and relatives.... (just a FYI)

Some of the vaxed have had the Co-V after getting vaxed.
None of them have died yet, except one that was on his old age death bed already.
He passed peacefully (in his late 80's) with no complications of the flu or CoV.

NONE of the unvaxed have had the Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu....
All are still alive, unmasked, and living life pretty much as usual.
I and my bride of 47 years remain unvaxed and healthy.
Ivermectin remains my 1st choice,,, IF I ever come down with it.

Reactions: fatman76
Re watching it now.

A couple of lines stood out:

"There are no coincidences:" (Q said this often)

"Nuclear power is meaningless in a world where a virus can kill an entire population and leave its wealth intact"

I'd forgotten a lot about this movie. Apparently the trigger event that led to the people of England giving total power to the Chancellor was the outbreak of the St Mary's Virus.

"Fueled by the media, fear and panic spread quickly, fracturing and dividing the country."

"Before the St Mary's crisis, no one would have predicted the outcome of the election that year."

The 'cure' to the virus was provided by "a pharmaceutical company controlled by certain party members".

"But the end result, the true genius of the plan, was the fear. Fear became the ultimate tool of this government."

EDIT: I just googled it, the film is set in 2020. I shit you not.
What’s the movie?

What’s the movie?
V For Vendetta. The great irony in the movie is (this being Hollywood), they have positioned the government as being fascist AND conservative. Then later they talk about how this is a struggle between two extremes, fascism and anarchy.

Fascism is a construct of the far left. Total control by the government.

Anarchy is the very opposite, no government at all. A construct of the far right.

But that's just Hollywood being Hollywood. Conservatives are always bad, even when the movie's own logic is destroyed. Sheep don't understand fascism or anarchy enough to know when they are being lied to.

I also thought this scene was interesting:

V For Vendetta. The great irony in the movie is (this being Hollywood), they have positioned the government as being fascist AND conservative. Then later they talk about how this is a struggle between two extremes, fascism and anarchy.

Fascism is a construct of the far left. Total control by the government.

Anarchy is the very opposite, no government at all. A construct of the far right.

But that's just Hollywood being Hollywood. Conservatives are always bad, even when the movie's own logic is destroyed. Sheep don't understand fascism or anarchy enough to know when they are being lied to.

I also thought this scene was interesting:

Winter is coming. Jan 6th was an attempt to stave off winter for as long as possible

Another day, another healthy footballer goes down suddenly and has to be rushed to the hospital.

But no causal link, right 76? Just curious when it’s ok for people to be suspicious that these shots are causing heart issues?

• Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
Dustin Wyatt, The Ledger - Ocala, FL
Wed, November 24, 2021, 9:49 AM · 2 min read

Attendees of Ocala conference where Ivermectin was promoted, have since contracted the virus COVID-19 .

Several doctors across the nation who attended a conference in Florida several weeks ago where Ivermectin was promoted as treatment against Covid-19 have since contracted the virus. 😱

Dr. John Littell, the Ocala-based family medicine physician who organized the Florida Summit on COVID at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala on Nov. 6, told The Ledger that one physician got sick and that a "handful of others" had mild cases.

"Only one physician got sick and that's because his father had been ill in the Florida Keys before he came," Littell said. "In each case, everyone is healthy now and back in the saddle and all were given early treatment and ivermectin and the usual combination of therapies."
😛

Asked if COVID-19 was spread at the conference, Littell said no.
"I sent an email to almost 1,000 people who attended and none indicated any illness afterwards," he said.
=====

At the conference, 71-year-old cardiologist and anti-vaccine advocate Dr. Bruce Boros announced, "I have been on Ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I. I have never felt healthier in my life," Newsweek reported.

I'm betting that the 1776 QUACK
😷 was NOT one of the Doctors that attended. Any takers on that bet? Use the link for the rest of the story.

Dustin Wyatt, The Ledger - Ocala, FL
Wed, November 24, 2021, 9:49 AM · 2 min read

Attendees of Ocala conference where Ivermectin was promoted, have since contracted the virus COVID-19 .

Several doctors across the nation who attended a conference in Florida several weeks ago where Ivermectin was promoted as treatment against Covid-19 have since contracted the virus. 😱

Dr. John Littell, the Ocala-based family medicine physician who organized the Florida Summit on COVID at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala on Nov. 6, told The Ledger that one physician got sick and that a "handful of others" had mild cases.

"Only one physician got sick and that's because his father had been ill in the Florida Keys before he came," Littell said. "In each case, everyone is healthy now and back in the saddle and all were given early treatment and ivermectin and the usual combination of therapies."
😛

Asked if COVID-19 was spread at the conference, Littell said no.
"I sent an email to almost 1,000 people who attended and none indicated any illness afterwards," he said.
=====

At the conference, 71-year-old cardiologist and anti-vaccine advocate Dr. Bruce Boros announced, "I have been on Ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I. I have never felt healthier in my life," Newsweek reported.

I'm betting that the 1776 QUACK
😷 was NOT one of the Doctors that attended. Any takers on that bet? Use the link for the rest of the story.

The Camp Covidians will not like this.

Europe, despite really high vax levels, is a total mess right now. They are always about 30-60 days ahead of us.

Europe, despite really high vax levels, is a total mess right now. They are always about 30-60 days ahead of us.

Stop. The Pandemic is over.

Sincerely,

The pandemic is over.

Lot’s of panic for a pandemic that’s over. Where’s our guy that’s been right about every…..errr, nothing.

The pandemic is over.

Lot’s of panic for a pandemic that’s over. Where’s our guy that’s been right about every…..errr, nothing.

So @gator1776 @SORT14 @Uniformed_ReRe @goldmom, this will be a teachable moment:

The shots don't work. We are seeing people of all ages collapsing or even dying shortly after taking them.

So if the shots are now suggested as the treatment for this new variant, what does that tell you?

If the 'medical experts' continue to push shots that don't work, and that may actually harm you......what does that tell you?

@Uniformed_ReRe are you sure you know who the 'diabolical' ones are here?

So @gator1776 @SORT14 @Uniformed_ReRe @goldmom, this will be a teachable moment:

The shots don't work. We are seeing people of all ages collapsing or even dying shortly after taking them.

So if the shots are now suggested as the treatment for this new variant, what does that tell you?

If the 'medical experts' continue to push shots that don't work, and that may actually harm you......what does that tell you?

@Uniformed_ReRe are you sure you know who the 'diabolical' ones are here?

We finally have a reason to be scared again.
Thank God…it was almost like things were getting back to normal.

Fear = control. People don't think or act rationally when they are afraid.

Case in point: Why would anyone be afraid of a covid variant? Virus mutations are completely normal and almost always indicate that the core virus IS GETTING WEAKER. The virus becomes more contagious, and weaker at the same time.

Variants mean the virus is being defeated. And yet....media uses them as a source of panic and fear, and hand-wringers panic.

When logic tells them to be glad the virus is dying.

Remember when the college football season started? We posted pictures of packed college stadiums across the country.

@gator1776 told us let's wait 14 days and look for another covid outbreak.

Did we ever get an update after 14 days?

Please stop being scared over a hoax. Please use your brain.

Case in point: Why would anyone be afraid of a covid variant? Virus mutations are completely normal and almost always indicate that the core virus IS GETTING WEAKER. The virus becomes more contagious, and weaker at the same time.

Variants mean the virus is being defeated. And yet....media uses them as a source of panic and fear, and hand-wringers panic.

Remember when the college football season started? We posted pictures of packed college stadiums across the country.

I am On Christopher Duntsch watch.

🦩

Not enough reaction scores for this:
He quit bringing his daily death report to the board. I guess he finally realized it might reflect substandard medical care for his patients.

We finally have a reason to be scared again.
Thank God…it was almost like things were getting back to normal.

b.1.1.529%20mutation_0.png

I am still convinced they had already done a lot of manipulation to this stuff in the lab to speed up the process of this. The stuff is jumping to so many different types of mammals so quickly it was definitely manipulated big time I think.

Keep in mind when reading these stories about how the newest variant is spreading like wild, that there were 10 documented cases when these stories were written.

Please use your brain.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT