ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

What I know. The most common symptom of Pericarditis is chest pain. I've had chest pains since 4 days after Moderna stab II. I lost from 209 pounds to 195 where I am now stable. I still have fatigue. All tests from Hillcrest ER stress tests normal. No fever.

May 15 I was diagnosed with worst shingles my doctor had ever seen. Sept, 15 diagnosed with some kind of neuralgia. Purple splotches remain to this day from middle of the chest around the left side to the middle of the back. Itching and stiff skin linger. Doctor tells me neuralgia can linger for 3 1/2 years.

rotf.gif

"Elmo loves compliance"
"Get the vaccine or die"
"buy today or lose your job"

What I know. The most common symptom of Pericarditis is chest pain. I've had chest pains since 4 days after Moderna stab II. I lost from 209 pounds to 195 where I am now stable. I still have fatigue. All tests from Hillcrest ER stress tests normal. No fever.

May 15 I was diagnosed with worst shingles my doctor had ever seen. Sept, 15 diagnosed with some kind of neuralgia. Purple splotches remain to this day from middle of the chest around the left side to the middle of the back. Itching and stiff skin linger. Doctor tells me neuralgia can linger for 3 1/2 years.

I got shingles some years back after being stressed about some people dying and that was a mess but luckily it was on my calf area and not higher up. I thought it was a spider bite when it first started forming until it turned into that hamburger look and I figured out what it was.

rotf.gif

"Elmo loves compliance"
"Get the vaccine or die"
"buy today or lose your job"
May be an image of text that says 'Tyrants are NOT the problem. People obeying tyrants is the only problem. The people have the power and always have.'

God gave you/us our unalienable Human Rights.

Definition of unalienable. : impossible to take away or give up : We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The Constitution was written by the Sovereign people to prohibit any government from attempting to circumvent those rights.

Last edited:
Pfizer whistleblower goes public.
  • Vanessa Gelman, Pfizer Senior Director of Worldwide Research: “From the perspective of corporate affairs, we want to avoid having the information on fetal cells floating out there…The risk of communicating this right now outweighs any potential benefit we could see, particularly with general members of the public who may take this information and use it in ways we may not want out there. We have not received any questions from policy makers or media on this issue in the last few weeks, so we want to avoid raising this if possible.”

I don't know if this belongs here or not, but I'll post it here in the off chance it triggers someone. No one in particular.

But look at the politics of the states above and below the national average (I know there are some obvious exceptions). It's interesting. It would be interesting to see how vaccination rates compare and if there's any statistical alignment. I don't mean in insinuate correlation, but something to keep an eye on.

Elections have consequences. In this one, we elected a spineless wuss.

I hear the RINO train coming down the tracks...

If someone is going to mandate, even though I am personally against them, it should be the local government, and NOT the State or Federal Government.

Elections have consequences. In this one, we elected a spineless wuss.

I hear the RINO train coming down the tracks...

I was afraid this was going to happen. Conservatives never win close elections.

Physician's Assistant notes increased issues she's seen since the vaccines and the fact her hospital stopped her from reporting to VAERS.

We still think VAERS is overstating potential vaccine injuries?

Physician's Assistant notes increased issues she's seen since the vaccines and the fact her hospital stopped her from reporting to VAERS.

We still think VAERS is overstating potential vaccine injuries?

Sharyl is a gem. She's very down the middle and always has good and accurate information.

Reactions: fatman76
Sharyl is a gem. She's very down the middle and always has good and accurate information.
Yet I'm sure our resident expert thinks everything discussed in that podcast is complete "misinformation".

You don't get to have a dissenting opinion or incongruent set of experiences without some sort of label when it comes to Covid...regardless the source.

Cases on the rise amongst fully vaccinated and in some states in the west, midwest, snd northeast. Winter is comin….remember, dr death….the artist formerly known as Numero Cincuenta told us the Pandemic is over

The pandemic is over. Just like the influenza pandemic has been over since 1920. Yet we still get thousands of influenza cases in the United States most every year. Maybe the issue you’re having, how much the numerous issues that you have, his understanding medical definitions as opposed to the miss use of definitions to drive the very narrative that you flip-flop in arguing against most every day.

Also find it humorous that you adopt the very tactics you criticize others in the press for, when you disagree with somebody creating multiple nicknames in an attempt to deflect from the argument and label them threw attack in the poster. The numerous hypocrisies displayed in your multiple character flaws on a daily basis are actually very humorous for several of us to read.

Oh I’m here every day, I just haven’t seen anything worthy of responding to you in days. So you want the Covid pandemic to continue I take it? You’re willing to let them use this as a political tool to force the very mandates you claim to be against by pushing the very narratives that you fight against at other points? Just curious.

The pandemic is over for this version of coronavirus but we will have cases just like we’ve had cases of influenza for the remainder of time.

On this day we further solidified that dr death weaponizes science as long as it fits his narrative.

Cheers to selective science. Dr Fauci would be proud.

Ladies and gentlemen. I give you, Numero Cincuenta:

I forget because I think it depends on the day of the week, but are all y’all a fan of Pfizer this week or not a fan of Pfizer this week? Because your boy at Pfizer agrees with me

Let me know which big words you need me to explain to y’all

Last edited:
Haha. Dr death doesn’t know the difference between declaring something is over today, and someone offering an opinion that something “might” be over in 2 months.

Dr death, don’t let him be your caretaker. There’s a reason he practices medicine in Mississippi.

And I thought BSC was bad.

😂😂

Haha. Dr death doesn’t know the difference between declaring something is over today, and someone offering an opinion that something “might” be over in 2 months.

Dr death, don’t let him be your caretaker. There’s a reason he practices medicine in Mississippi.

And I thought BSC was bad.

😂😂
Looks like all those articles we read about Anthony Fauci.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT