ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

@kjfreeze @jfegaly

Cardiologist Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaccinated People Suddenly Dies in His Sleep 2 Weeks After 3rd Covid Jab

IMG_7261.jpg
that's awful

Reactions: jfegaly
It is awful but insightfully ironic nonetheless.
I get that, but I really don't want to see anyone get hurt. Especially just to prove a point. Guy had friends, family and co-workers who all have a gap in their lives with this loss.

When are we going to start having the conversation out in the open? How many people need to suffer clots, heart inflammation and possibly death over a vaccine that barely works?

This is insanity.

I get that, but I really don't want to see anyone get hurt. Especially just to prove a point. Guy had friends, family and co-workers who all have a gap in their lives with this loss.

When are we going to start having the conversation out in the open? How many people need to suffer clots, heart inflammation and possibly death over a vaccine that barely works?

This is insanity.
This was always my fear, that once we reached a point where everyone that wanted the shot had it, then the truth would start to come out.

Hopefully the potential risks go away as quickly as its efficacy.

@SORT14 - if you have the time to invest you might find this interesting...he digs into some of the most popular studies used to cite mask effectiveness. He makes some interesting points and at least claims to be a SME on PPE as an Industrial Hygienist.

Last edited:
Reactions: SORT14

Have we noticed we are inching closer to 'unvaccinated people don't deserve to live'?

Have we noticed we are inching closer to 'vaccinated people are actually more at risk than the unvaccinated'?

Shot cheerleaders, still think this is about covid?

Unbelievable and they said people were nuts for suggesting things like this would happen.

Anyone know if this applies outside the 5th circuit -appeals or Texas? Sounds like they are going to make it clear this can't go forward despite the admin trying to push it anyway.
This was never going to work and the dems knew it. They are playing the long game. This is about conditioning Americans to the idea that their Constitutional rights really aren't rights, and that they can be taken away IF events warrant.

This is all about taking away everyone's guns. Make no mistake about this. What's happening in Australia and Austria cannot happen here, because we have guns.

This is about the government wanting total control over the American populace. Gun rights are the biggest threat to that power grab.

Shot cheerleaders are pushing for their own enslavement, and are too stupid to see it.

This was never going to work and the dems knew it. They are playing the long game. This is about conditioning Americans to the idea that their Constitutional rights really aren't rights, and that they can be taken away IF events warrant.

This is all about taking away everyone's guns. Make no mistake about this. What's happening in Australia and Austria cannot happen here, because we have guns.

This is about the government wanting total control over the American populace. Gun rights are the biggest threat to that power grab.

Shot cheerleaders are pushing for their own enslavement, and are too stupid to see it.

Yep lefties love the govt being able to force things on people.

You are absolutely correct sir!

How predictable that you were wrong again. Please folks, if you’re in Mississippi, stay away from the internet doctor known as Numero Cincuenta. He might give you a monoclonal and call it a vaccine because…..semantics.

I guess the rise in covid cases and hospitalizations = “it’s over”

I know most know Numero Cincuenta is a fraud, but for those still listening to his disinformation, for your own health, please stop.

@goldmom @Uniformed_ReRe

How predictable that you were wrong again. Please folks, if you’re in Mississippi, stay away from the internet doctor known as Numero Cincuenta. He might give you a monoclonal and call it a vaccine because…..semantics.

I guess the rise in covid cases and hospitalizations = “it’s over”

I know most know Numero Cincuenta is a fraud, but for those still listening to his disinformation, for your own health, please stop.

@goldmom @Uniformed_ReRe
Dr. Fauci said in the post above the vaccines don’t work, but we’re supposed to go home because “it’s over”?

Might have to hit the ignore button again. Why did I think anything could have changed?

@grandhavendiddy thinks the shots are a medical miracle. Let's get some fresh meat in here.
They are, but there is waning immunity. Just like a flu shot or other. Nothing surprising or controversial here.

Listen, there are many on the left and right who think Fauci, should, at a bare minimum resign over the response to the Lab Leak and many other "noble lies" told. Rand Paul wants him in jail for lying to congress over his EcoHealth alliance funding.

These things are connected. Intuition and evidence suggests that this was an engineered virus from a lab with close ties to the CCP. I am not surprised, at all, that it is as virulent as it is.

Now, should there be mandates? Far different discussion. They do work, but at what cost: inflation, reduced response from firefighters, police officers, etc.

Also, where should natural immunity play in. People should have an option to show an antibody test, but at some point, they will need to get vaccinated or go unprotected against a relatively deadly virus killing 1,500 Americans a day.

I will be getting a booster shot because in Colorado, the governor is allowing for choice for people to get boosters if they feel that it is in their best interest.

Good for Governor Polis.

They are, but there is waning immunity. Just like a flu shot or other. Nothing surprising or controversial here.
LMAO!

Go read the posts on this very board from a year ago. Hell go back 6 months.

You won't find a single post from anyone saying that the shots would only work for a few months and then we'd need boosters.

Not a single post.

This is why it's so hard to take shot cheerleaders seriously.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT