ADVERTISEMENT

Proprietary COVID-19 and Vaccine thread

In most cases, the rate of adverse reactions is small enough that they can still make a profit.

In emergency situations, liability is assumed by the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program. This is a calculated risk to encourage faster vaccine production with the understanding that there is a greater chance of failure.

Until solid research was available indicating that the COVID vaccine was effective with a low rate of adverse side effects, we did not know how good it was. Early adopters from late 2020 arguably took a risk. Since then, hundreds of millions of people have been vaccinated with only a tiny percentage experiencing serious adverse reactions worse than the disease itself. In theory, there may be long-term effects that we don’t know about. But adverse reactions to vaccines happen quickly.

Personally, I felt the slight risk from the vaccine was preferable to the risk of getting COVID without any immunity. I’ve gotten three shots of Pfizer and I have observed no side effects other than slight soreness in the shoulder were I was jabbed.
Where’s the data on adverse reactions and deaths you cite? You say a tiny percentage, what’s that percentage in both the immediate and intermediate term?

Reactions: jfegaly
Remember how Newsom refused to commit to having his own kids get the shot after he mandated all school children must get them?

These people aren't stupid.
Aren't they?

It looks more and more like he got a real booster. I'd honestly be less suspicious if his wife hadn't tweeted that.

So we're to believe he's disappeared, cancelled a summit that is the cornerstone of his agenda, to take some personal days? I'm not saying he doesn't get time off, but missing that summit had to be a big loss for him.

Aren't they?

It looks more and more like he got a real booster. I'd honestly be less suspicious if his wife hadn't tweeted that.

So we're to believe he's disappeared, cancelled a summit that is the cornerstone of his agenda, to take some personal days? I'm not saying he doesn't get time off, but missing that summit had to be a big loss for him.
I can totally see someone on his team convincing him to get the booster for publicity purposes. Get it, then immediately announce he's gotten it, so if he can get it, there's no reason for anyone in the state not to get it. I can totally see his team selling him on him getting it, then that clears the way for any state-wide mandate he wants to hammer through.

Apparently something happened along the way to totalitarianism...

I can totally see someone on his team convincing him to get the booster for publicity purposes. Get it, then immediately announce he's gotten it, so if he can get it, there's no reason for anyone in the state not to get it. I can totally see his team selling him on him getting it, then that clears the way for any state-wide mandate he wants to hammer through.

Apparently something happened along the way to totalitarianism...

There are some gullible people here.

To be fair, I don't care much about FDA approval either. I read the published peer-reviewed studies available at the time and took a calculated risk, weighing a realistic chance of becoming seriously ill from COVID versus a microscopic chance of having a reaction to the vaccine worse than the disease itself.
Is Gavin Newsom one of these gullible people?

'microscopic chance of having a reaction'.

Reactions: fatman76
This the highly acclaimed American Medical Association that @gator1776 always posted links about in defense of covid vaccines? Glad to see the AMA is “who we thought they were”. All about the “science” errrrr…..politics. Nothing more than the medical communities political arm.

Perfect example of why “science” is extremely flawed. Bunch of docs being woke.

Last edited:
@Uniformed_ReRe I thought you said these shots were perfectly safe?
laugh-lol.gif

My understanding is this condition is much worse and takes much longer to recover from than Bell’s Palsy, but hopefully a doctor can chime in and tell us (after he informs everyone there’s no causal link to Newsom’s reported condition and the vaccine).
I mean, fully-vaccinated Collin Powell died from covid and it seems Newsom has GBS or whatever.

At the same time, the 'these shots are perfectly safe' rhetoric seems to have been ratcheted up here.

I mean, fully-vaccinated Collin Powell died from covid and it seems Newsom has GBS or whatever.

At the same time, the 'these shots are perfectly safe' rhetoric seems to have been ratcheted up here.
You have to ask yourself why. Evidence is growing that the opposite is true while at the same time efficacy seems to be waning.

It’s frustrating.

Well, he also fell for the dems “southern strategy” misdirection so….

I have had many dogs in my lifetime, hunting dogs, tracking dogs, smart dogs, lazy dogs….rere reminds me of one of my gullible lap dogs.
At first he said the dems themselves switched parties. When @BillCutting4585 asked him for the list and he realized he was FOS, then he tried to move the goalposts and said the voters switched parties.

Either spin doesn't explain why the dems refused to vote for blacks having basic human rights in 1964.

Just sharing more dangerous misinformation from our favorite idiot journalist. How dare he look at charts and graphs and try to draw logical conclusions.

He looks tired but his face is working apparently. And this is good news, I don't want anyone to be medically injured by anything. I hate the guy and his politics, but I'm not going to root against someone's good health.

More ridiculous misinformation...I can't believe he's twisting another study to fit his narrative.

He looks tired but his face is working apparently. And this is good news, I don't want anyone to be medically injured by anything. I hate the guy and his politics, but I'm not going to root against someone's good health.

Of course he won't admit getting "boosted" effed him up.
So for all of you who watched this soy boy lie, make sure to give this video a dislike.

Of course he won't admit getting "boosted" effed him up.
So for all of you who watched this soy boy lie, make sure to give this video a dislike.
Done.

Now his wife, I will NOT be coerced into disliking her. I'd put up with her crazy for the entire 12 seconds.

May be an image of text that says 'Merck is planning to charge Americans 40 times its cost for a COVID drug whose development was subsidized by the American government.'

While the corrupt American government is financed by the American Tax Payers.....

But hey, I still wouldn't take that chit if they were giving it away....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT